DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know...I still believe you are innocent.

I was just saying.

Do we even have a healer/guardian in this game?

Are they standard in each game?

Cause unless the healer/guardian is one of those people who haven't been really following along, I think that they have already heard your case (through Pete and then by your own mouth {fingers, cause you typed it!})

I think somebody suggested Boopsy and Rey, but I don't really see where their behavior was out of the ordinary, which means absolutely nothing, of course. The reason my Kivam gambit failed was that we were too obvious....lol. But then, we're both "in your face" people, and anything else would have looked odd.

Okay, enough metagaming for me. Personally, I find it helpful, but others don't.

I just had the reason bout him saying lots of mafia is good.. But thats not necessarily a solid ground :P

Now, I am of the group who thinks you are innocent.

But that little comment with the wink made you seem less so...Just a little.

It does seem a bit defensive doesnt it?? But he's been defensive the whole time so far..

*ponders*

*EDIT*

We dont really know Ed since she modified all the roles.. But i think she probably has.. My tip is on Carslile being Healetr

Just let the matter stand as is.

You have proved yourself (mostly), don't bring it up unless someone else does.

then just point out that you were right....

That is what I would do if I were you.

Car guy would be a good choice for healer, since we pretty much know that the Cullens are innocent (two have died and were shown innocent).

EDIT NEW: True...I guess all games would have at least one huh?

Guest dragonsworn1991

I love that picture Red.

And I am not so sure about chief swan, he may be a player in the game, there is no reason for him not to be, but if Min keeps using him she is reaffirming his innocence with every post. Taking into account a game this large I am figuring in a cult, there is just about to many players for there not to be. So chief swan could get recruited into the cult and he can reveal and be free from suspicion.

Everyone needs to take everything into account, and do not free anyone from suspicion, even if they are an outed healer, or finder or whatever.

This game is making me laugh; Pete's head is going to be huge! :P

I just want to say that even though as an innocent Pete usually does a good job, he's not infallible and I've seen him completely tear apart someone who was honestly and completely innocent; twisting words and misinterpreting them to say that the person had contradicted herself...  He was innocent too, but he was tearing into all the wrong people.  He's a great player, and an excellent Mod, but if you end up trusting his innocence, don't take everything he says as doctrine.

My main point is not in reality a stab at Pete at all, because I admire him when it comes to mafia  :D, but rather a lesson to you Noobs--it can seem natural to just follow along with the experienced players who have a huge reputation, and it can seem natural to hold them in awe and treat them as godlike.  Don't.  They're just people too, and while a lot that they say can be helpful and beneficial, they're still perfectly capable of making mistakes--so if you have a gut feeling that they're wrong, don't quell it, go along with it and feel free to challenge that big scary famous mafia player.  You're just as important to the game as they are. ;)

**EDIT NEW**

I can't for the life of me figure out what LLL means, Pete. O.o

Archived