A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deadline

Day Ends Monday Noonish MST, USA

Vote Count With 20 players it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Boopsy(11): Rey, Tigara, Tynaal, Duncan, Lavinya, Lily, Meesh, Cairos, Red, Craftyreader, Pete

Alanna (2): Rasheta, Charis,

Lavinya (1): Naeann

MCS(1): Ed

Rey(1): Boopsy

No vote cast:  Wolfie, Alanna, Siera, Mcs

• Club Leader

Meesh, I got the same vibe from Cairos, for what that's worth.

Oh, and with all the newbies in the game, I'm just going to put a little advice out there to the healer. Take it or leave it. You might want to protect Rey, assuming Boopsy does flip mafia. He'll be a nightkill target. You probably already knew that, but still....

Wow....

I go to sleep early one time and I did not even recognize the thread...lol

there was like 5 more pages.

Well, it seems like Wayward is going down. Should make my vote count huh?

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote MCS[/glow] (Has he even posted yet?)

[glow=red,2,300]Vote Wayward[/glow] (I don't know why people call him Boopsy, but it just sounds weird)

Lily brought up a good point, I was going to ask if there was some sort of Guardian Angel in this game, and I guess that is the same as a Healer. When Pete wrote that, I was like 'whoa, he just killed Rey by revealing him'

Though, Rey did confirm it...so meh. I guess they both did it.

Deadline

Day Ends Monday Noonish MST, USA

Vote Count With 20 players it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Boopsy(13): Rey, Tigara, Tynaal, Duncan, Lavinya, Lily, Meesh, Cairos, Red, Craftyreader, Pete, Alanna, ed

Alanna (2): Rasheta, Charis,

Lavinya (1): Naeann

Rey(1): Boopsy

No vote cast:  Wolfie, Siera, Mcs

dont know if min will recognize wolfies vote cause it's not highlighted, so i will leave it out.  Siera and MCS haven't casted a vote at all, so unles they get on here before Min shows, they will mostlikely be mod killed ....

i hope Min is alright...

atleast we will avoid a mod kill due to no majority reached

edit for Ed

i think the difference between the gaurdian Angel and healer is Guardian Angel can protect himself and one other person while the Healer can only protect 1 person

also i believe once the GA makes their choice, it cannot be changed, while the healer can change thier choice nightly

Okay, just read through the TWELVE pages I missed. I read really quickly, so I think I'm going to read through it all more slowly later. I just wanted to get caught up. Keeping my vote on Boopsy, but only because I really have no other suspicions. Why do we suspect him? Something about Rey getting a dayfind? He viewed Boopsy, or something? Or he viewed Jade? Like I said, I read through really quickly.

LOL, thanks for almost lynching me when I wasn't even here to defend myself, guys ;D Okay, I'm over it.

12 pages is more than 5, so i feel bad for you.

Did you travel ok...no roadkill? Didn't hit anyone?

I believe Rey is the Finder, as Pete pointed out, and Rey confirmed. I think he trusted Jade personally, so he viewed Wayward, and got a Mafia view. Which is why he is 100% sure. I don't think if he viewed Jade as innocent, then he would be 100%.

You follow me here? lol

Where did everyone go?

I thought, when everyone was saying, 'hey, where's Min?' that people would be here....

:'(

I'll wait...and spam the Fiddles.

Rey can't be the finder because a finders ability is usually at night. Rey has a day ability. I'm not 100% sure. Everybody has different abilities and maybe thing game is different with the Finder.

I thought each Mod chose when people can you their ability.

In Princess Bride game, Pete claimed to have a day Finding, and people accepted that there was a finder in the day.

Unless, you are sure he is nt the Finder because you are...that could be the case.

But why would Rey agree?

Yes I agree that each game is different. I just don't want to jump on the gun that Rey is finder. If he is then the mafia has a easy target.

Archived