DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, took my son out got him pissed drunk and he has no hangover. The boy knows too many secrets. Like drink lots of water so you don't get dehydrated. That is where hangovers come from. Anyway on to the game.

Votes at this point stand at:

Jade (8 ): Alanna, Boopsy, Cairos, Charis, Duncan, Ed, Lily, and Pete

Red (1): Lavinya

Alanna (2): Meesh and Rasheta

Lavinya (1): Naeann

Pete/Dragonsworn (1): Red

Boopsy/ Wayward (3): Rey, Tigara and Tynaal

Naeann (1): Sarah/Craftyreader

Not voting: Jade, MCS, Siera and Wolfie

Day Ends Monday Noonish MST, USA

All players accounted for.

Because of the holiday we will have night and then day two will be extended. If you are going out of town just PM me.

With 21 players it takes 11 to lynch. Those not voting will be mod killed, if there is no majority then it will be randomly generated by the mod. Don't worry got the random generator site for that. So, you have about 24 hours.

Whoa....

OMG...she's a Texan....everybody run!

*runs...hits gym wall*

Ouch.

I will probably be on a lot....we don't even have anythig up yet...supposed to put it up today, but let's just see how that goes...

Santa accepts letters on all media. I have that on good word.  ;)

Anyways....

Ok....

Who are MCS, Siera, and WOlfie?

Have they even posted?

[glow=red,2,300]Jade is mod killed for not keeping with her post restriction.[/glow]

Rosalie Hale a town innocent is dead. Her vote does not count.

Only 10 votes needed to lynch. Might as well start re-voting people.

Everyone who is in the game has posted at least once.

What the...

How did she have a PR already?

I'm gonna go and try to see what hers was.

P.S. Who was Rosalie in the books/movies?

Now, we has to change our votes?

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote Dead Lady[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Vote MCS[/glow]

Just cause he hasn't voted.

Ok...these are her posts...Don't see a restrictiony feel to it.

*wanders in and looks around at the everyone* Well this is interesting.

Dang well that's sucks, I missed that. *shudders* Well I think the Cullens and their vegan ways are probably the lesser of two evils.

I have read them twice and seen both the movies so far and my Sister in Law is in love with the series and the Cullens so ya I know a ton about it, probably more than I want too. *G*

The sparkly thing took awhile to get used to as did the Vegan Vampire thing, the sudden moodswings, etc but still fun to read about.

Lily vegan vamps is what the Cullens are, they don't drink blood from humans only from animals. They don't kill humans and all that so that part is pretty cool though as a hardcore vamp fan it did take a bit to get used to but not as much as the sparkly stuff. *laughs*

Sorry I haven't been around all day so no chance to defend myself, I am an innocent and nothing more. You can kill me of course and your welcome to if it proves I am innocent, but it will be one innocent down the tubes.

Cairos, ok...was she the one who doesn't like Bela?

You're probably right, but who is scummy? How do we know?

What the...

How did she have a PR already?

I'm gonna go and try to see what hers was.

Ed, a lot of the time players are given post restrictions by the Mod, not by other players.  So my guess is she started the game with a long-term post restriction.

MCS might get mod kill if he doesnt vote. Lets vote somebody who is scummy.

Okay, and who is scummy, Cairos?  Not much to go on, Day 1.

**edit for Rey***

Rey, the glow code is [ glow=red,2,300][ /glow] without the spaces.  Write it down or something and then manually punch it in and it should work (at least it always worked for me when I was on my phone).

**edit for Sarah**

Yes, you and Cairos are both right.  Rosalie is a Cullen; she's with Emmett Cullen and she's supposed to be the really beautiful one.  She and Bella don't really get along too well in the books for a while.

Nobody yet. Its still day 1 so i would go for a [glow=red,2,300]no vote[/glow].

Always the person with the one vote would look like scummy and give the mafia a advantage in killing somebody.

I have no clue who to vote.

Dammit, My post didn't post.

Ok, Meesh, how do we know what her PR is?

I don't think Mod would give her one that would get her killed.

Rey, she didn't mention the Cullens directly in the "Vegan" post.

Cairos, What do you mean by always the person with 'one vote'?

Always the person with the one vote would look like scummy and give the mafia a advantage in killing somebody.

No vote instead of one vote....Sorry for confusing you guys.

I don't know how we figure out what her PR is.  I know Mods give PR's sometimes; that's the extent of my knowledge on the subject.

No, the Mod probably wouldn't give her a PR that would end up killing her.  She died because she broke it; whether intentionally or by mistake, it doesn't matter.

A thought just occurred to me; Ed, why does it matter what her PR was?  She was an innocent.  Unroled, apparently.  Learning her PR doesn't really do us much good; it's just a waste of time.  I say that because in my limited experience with PR's, if more than one player has one, the Mod tries to make them different so that by uncovering one you won't necessarily uncover another by default.

I have a PR, but not in this game.

I know they can be a b*tch.

I also ask too many questions I am told.

I don't like not knowing things.

If i am told 'do this', I always ask 'why?'...or 'can't we do it this way?'

So, yea...That is why I want to know...

Archived