DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust me, Lavinya, you weren't the only one.

Huh? Someone suspected the Cullen family of being Mafia? Wow. That DOES make sense. I mean, since they basically were gone most of the book anyway.

Mmmmm... since Jade did not defend herself I assume that's because she is over come with guilt! YES GREEN LADY! I AM ON TO YOU!! See who's gonna PAIGE you now! Hah!

I always suspected Bella's old truck as being Mafia.

Who's with me?

I'm not sure what you said cause my attention got sidetracked about half way thru that.

Wow people... openly bandwagoning?  Tsk tsk.  At least Lavinya tried to make it seem random.

I bet Bella's high school friends are mafia.  Jessica anyone?

Guest dragonsworn1991

You people are so funny.

Okay, yes you have to vote. Day one will not end until Monday Noon MST. Well, since I will be at work probably go a little longer then that. So, you don't have to vote out of fear of being mod killed unless come Monday afternoon Arizona time you haven't voted.

Oh, and I did put many tweeks to the game. So, what you think you know may not be what is true. Okay, the Cullen Family is not the mafia. There I gave you all a big clue.

Unless they are the cult and then you sidetracked us on accident of course, but I am just saying, by them not being mafia doesn't make them innocent.  

Wow people... openly bandwagoning?  Tsk tsk.  At least Lavinya tried to make it seem random.

Oh you know Cairos is just bandwagoning coz he feels guilty FOR KILLING HIS DAD!

*sniffs*

Gawd, I REALLY gotta learn to let go.

i had yer back too boopsy.  and i'm with you on the getting aggrivated of the charmed mafia  ;)  8mumbles under breath*  is the mark of a good game though right??  :)

thanks for the wiki link crafty

okay since min has said she's put many tweaks in the game i'm guessing this

there are two seperate mafias.  Team James, and Team Valturi.

Team James

book facts -

James = tracker

Vicky = insane postal chick with a grudge

Laurent = not really into the whole killing Bella and making the Cullens life a living nightmare

mafia possabilities -

James = night action tracker, or mafia detectve role

Vicky = un rolled

Laurent = maybe a god father type role where he is veiwed as an innocent or un rolled

Team Volturi

Aro(leader)- mind reading

marcus(leader) - seeing reltationships

alec - paralysis

chelsea - relationship manipulator

demetri - tracking

jane - illusion of pain

renata - protector

there are more volturi but i only listed those with powers.  now i dont think there would be more than 5 mafia on this team and no less than 3.  of those that are listed, i think these are the best choices

jane or alec - freezer

demetri - nigh action tracker

renata - protecture/nurse

aro - detective/finder

Aww... I will remember you guys when I eventually am MOD AND WILL NOT MOD KILL YOU... till the very end.

*insane laughter as thunder rolls*

*ahem*

What does "unrolled" mean? They stop rolling around for some reason?

micro spell check tolled me it was spelled "unrolled"  of course, micro spell check isnt exactly great and i couldnt spell to save my life  ::)

well there are 21 people in this game

if there are 2 seperate Mafia's and they break down to Mafia 1 3 and mafi 2 3-5  then we are looking at somewhere between 6 and 8 maifa total. 

that would still leave us with between 15 and 13 innocents.

i'm not taking into account other roles such as vigilanties, symps, cults or serial killers

I heard you Boopsy.

So, current votes stand at:

Sarah: Pete

Lavinya: Naeann

Red: Lavinya

Alanna: Meesh, Rahseta

Lily: Red

Jade: Boopsy, Charis, Cairos

Not voting: Alanna, Duncan, Ed, Jade, Lily, MCS, Rey, Sarah, Siera, Tigara, Tynaal and Wolfie

Not checked in yet on the thread: Ed, Tynaal, and Wolfie. (Sorry I think I got that right, if not correct me please.)

I'm here. I just came down with strep throat, so I won't be around too much for the next few days. Sleepin and such.

Anyways, vote [glow=red,2,300]Wayward_Fool[/glow] so I don't mod-die.

*goes back to sleep*

Well that's nice. *wrinkles nose*

• Club Leader

Wow! You people sure like to talk a lot! I went to the grocery store and came home to five pages!

I am a huge fan of Crusher's Eeney Meenie Miney Moe method of choosing for Day one, so I developed my own system. It's a little song that goes like this:

I love you. You love me. We're a happy family. With a great big hug and a kiss of death for you...

and it landed on [glow=red,2,300]Meesh[/glow]

And, Boopsy, I'm sorry about how you suffered and will NEVER use that power again in a game. Am I forgiven? Please? Killed by your own children.... tsk tsk.

Jesus Christ!

I work an evens for Explorers, and it was only like for 5 or 6 hours, and 10 pages?

Now, MG Min said we can't 'spam' so, I was thinking, meh, it won't be long...then I looked up and saw 10 pages.

Now, for those of you who are playing with me in the Mafia Rev game, you all know I like to post.

I haven't even been here, and it is so crazy!

Don't worry Min, I won't spam...too much...

I know this was like 3 or 4 pages back...but:

I guess for namesake reasons, I am team Edward.

Haven't read the books, but have been dragged to the movies by my friends.

They were meh...but I think the whole thing is overrated...

I understand most of it, but some parts are like 'wah?' lol

lol...love the game though Min.

P.S. Who the HELL is "Boopsy"? She is not on the list of players!

Haven't gone past my first post and I am confused... :'(

EDIT NEW POST: Is Boopsy Wayward_fool?

*ahem*

*points to signature*

Yes, I'm Boopsy. Wayward Fool's jsut a nickname I created back when the RP was spliting with the Community, so I had problems deciding which of my 3 RP chars I would make my primary Handle and gave up. So it being all or nothing, I chose a completely different handle. Besides I like the nick Wayward Fool. *shrugs*

And now you know.

Archived