DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Like finding one person to vote for on day one isn't hard enough? Wonderful! [/sarcasm]

I'm going back to my original "kiss of death" vote, for now. Until I can figure things out. [glow=red,2,300]Meesh[/glow]

Sis, any chance we can get an extension, with tomorrow being Yule and all? At least until evening? Those of us who are pagan are busy on the Sabbat, you know.

• Club Leader

The kiss of death is my peverted version of the Barney song that I use on Day One to choose my vote. It's back there somewhere if you want the details.

Yule is the pagan Sabbat - winter solstice, or shortest day of the year. We celebrate the return of the sun after the longest night. It's kind of a rebirth thing. In practical terms, it's when many of us do our holiday activities, similar to what Christians do for Christmas. Actually, our celebration is why Christmas falls where it does on the calendar. Anyone who knows history knows that the story of Jesus' birth could not have taken place in the dead of winter, but was actually, in Spring. That's the time of year the census was taken. But in order to convert pagans to the early church, they moved the date it was celebrated to coincide with what was familiar to the people.

Sorry. That was probably more than you wanted to know. The teacher in me slips out sometimes.....

OMG. Jade committed suicide just so she could accuse me!?! Dang it... Am I really being scummy? *sighs*

Anyway, dun kill me. I'm an innocent with a power. So you can do me in later after a few days when I've helped enough people.

And I vote [glow=red,2,300]meeshy[/glow] if only she's so pretty. And vampires are sparkly.

Which to me is pretty much the same thing.

• Club Leader

I've got a vote count, and I think it's accurate. It's been a while since we had one.

Lavinya (1) – Naeann

Alanna (2) – Meesh, Rasheta

Boopsy (5) – Tigara, Tynaal, Rey, Duncan, Lavinya

Naeann (1) – CraftyReader

Dragon (1) – Red

Mcs (1) – Ed

No vote (1) – Cairos

Meesh (2) – Lily, Boopsy

Thanks Lily....

I remember the song now.

I knew the rest about not being the actual time, just not that it was Pagan thingy.

I don't know if she committed suicide just for that, but if if she broke her PR, why would she only say that? I'm sure she would have known she was breaking it.

:-\

Could that have been her goal? I don't know Wayward, I will wait until I get more on you to vote. It's only day 1 and my vote died! :P How could she?  :'(

lol

I personally love Charis' post. It's kinda ironic in a weird way.

She say Happy Yule for rebirth, then votes to kill someone.

:D

So, you all know.

Not that it matters if I get mod killed as I am being lynched but my vote is for Wayward I think he's evil.

This was Jade's last post. The post before it did not contain anything about vegetarian vampires. It was a post restriction set by me, the MOD GOD. Evey other post had to have something about vegetarian vampires. She used the word vegan and I let that go.

I think she might have been frazzled by the lynch count, but if I tell you to do something and you don't, expect to die. I don't like being mean, but I gave certain tweeks to roles to even things out.

Sorry, Lily no extension. It is so we can get past night phase and into day for Christmas. Day two will be extended.

MCS, Siera and Wolfie still haven't voted. Just be warned you will be mod killed.

Ok....I swear I do not remember reading that...

That is weird, but it doesn't say edited, so it must have been her post.

Wow, lol...sorry Jade...

I know it sucks to die on Day 1...

I even thought of editing on the Princess Bride game, so that I could die myself, and not by a lynch.

Now, i feel bad...did any one else see that? or was I the only fool?

Dude!  Stop eating my posts!!  What do you all have against Boopsy that you keep killing him in the first few days of the game?!? ::)

Peoples need to get their butts on here and vote... We already lost Jade.. now we are close to losing THREE more!

*shrugs* I think it's just the way I am. When I was in my first game people said I was acting perky coz I'm Mafia. in the second game they said I act perky coz I'm mafia AND THEN lynched me coz I was frozen and couldn't act perky. Now I'm perky in this game and getting lynched. I see where this is going... but I'm perky in ALL my threads. Not just the Mafia ones. So... yeah.

Other than that, I think it's just a matter of me still being too inexperienced to do much theorizing. I'm not the Rey, who can just point and confidently say YOU'RE EVIL. Or Pete, who REALLY observes and comes up with brilliant deductions. Or couple of other people who can make this game a part of their portfolio of expertise.

Haha. But c'est moi. Anyway... I still can't believe Jade committed suicide JUST to point the finger at me tho.

Pete comes up with ... brilliant deductions?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA his logic is so out there and ridiculous that it baffles me.

You didn't compliment my prowess as a player. :(  And I'M the one NOT voting you!!

No one knows Boopsy.  Like I said.. he is usually spot on and I can't figure out HOW!  His logic in that game pointed to HIM being the bad guy for all argument's sake.  He claims it was when I said something about Cole being in the game but that, like I said in the game, seemed a given.  I was him.. but lots of people assumed he'd be in the game.  They speculated on it several times... was he innocent? Was he mafia?  Was he a symp of some sort?  There wasn't much doubt that he was indeed in the game though... so I will NEVER see Pete's logic in that.

lol..

I understood none of that...

What is a 'symp'?

My nose tickles at spam...

I like to post....

I don't see why it makes certain people not like it...

I would think stimulating conversation is better, so that way you can get clues from their posts...

That is the way I see it.

A symp is a person who sympathises with the enemy. So basically he/she is a townie, but if the Mafia wins, she wins too. When I say he/she is a townie I mean that no matter how the Finder tries to view he/she, he/she is ALWAYS innocent. So... yeah... mucks up the whole process really. *rolls eyes* But it makes for a very stimulating game.

wait. does the finder's answer from the MOD GOD always stay the same?

Like, if Boopsy was GOD, and I was the finder, and I asked if Pete were mafia (not that I think he is or isn't, all of this is for the purpose of the question only)

and Boopsy said no, he is a townie, there would be no reason to ask again, right?

Archived