DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ yeah i checked and saw that.  the only person on that isn't voting for boopsy is craftyreader. 

wonder if pete realized he needed to re-vote.  i don't think he woulda not voted, knowing he'd be on the block for a mod kill

Crap. I mean when one of the players is not available then a alt player will take that persons place. Gosh i need to read my posts before i send them.  :P

Tynaal, basically an Alt is someone who stands by, and if one of the player can no longer play or wants to leave the game, the Mod can just replace that person with the Alt, instead of having to modkill the player.

The Alt would then take over the role and character of the person they replaced.

Jimmy's an Alt.  He's watching the game but not playing.  Susie is the Healer.  During the game, a bunch of stuff starts happening IRL for Susie, and she becomes far too busy to play anymore.  So she tells the Mod she can't continue playing.  So, Susie steps down from the game, stops playing.  Jimmy steps in and becomes the Healer in place of Susie.  The game continues like nothing happened.

Vote Count

Boopsy(10): Rey, Tigara, Tynaal, Duncan, Lavinya, Lily, Meesh, Cairos, Red, Craftyreader

Alanna (2): Rasheta, Charis,

Lavinya (1): Naeann

MCS(1): Ed

Rey(1): Boopsy

No vote cast: Pete, Wolfie, Alanna, Siera, Mcs

Day Ends Monday Noonish MST, USA

With 20 players it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Come on, peeps!  It's already like 12:19 PM Mountain time, so we're cutting it close!!!

It looks like there's going to be a massacre on Day 1, folks.  5 non-voters dead and one of the remaining people dead.

This is going to be a quick game, at this rate.

I wonder if Boopsy will role reveal since he's going to be lynched.

Again, like Rey said, you're making yourself look like a cohort of his.  He already said, "I'm gonna be lynched, no point in arguing anymore" or something like that.  If he was honestly someone helpful to the town, he would already have role-revealed.

Mmeesh you can believe whatever you want. If i was his cohort then why would i be voting for him.

Whoa, defensive much, Cai?

Mafioso vote for their fellow mafia members all the time.  It's a good way of distancing themselves from each other so as not to be so easily pinpointed.

Let me explain why you seem cohortish, so if you're not really on his team, you'll know what not to do next time:

1. You said, everyone seems to be going for Boopsy.  Defend yourself and tell me why I shouldn't vote you.  Sounded like you were looking for a reason not to vote him, or prompting him to defend himself to save himself from a lynch.

2. You accepted his defense happily and voted for Alanna.  Not too scummish but it's one of those things that can accompany more telling actions.

3. You voted Boopsy because we need a lynch, and I don't think you said much about Rey's claim.  You apparently still don't believe it because you're now...

4. Wondering if he's going to roleclaim when clearly he's not going to.  Prompting your teammate, maybe?

Again, this is why you look like a cohort.

Plus you got fairly defensive right away over a small comment I made.

ANYway, again: Mafioso often jump on the bandwagons of their teammates if it seems fairly obvious that they're going down, and sometimes will vote their teammate before a lynch seems likely, just to distance themselves.

**EDIT FOR NEW POSTS**

You like winking a lot, too, Cairos. :P

Obviously I look mafioso because this is the way I play. I usually want to have a reason to vote for someone and usually would jump on a bandwagon. Yes I do believe in what Rey said so I'm going to stick with my vote.

People have different ways in playing mafia. Each person has their way in doing things. I just want to make sure that we got the right guy. Not like the Charmed Mafia where Innocents were being lynch. Of course I'm winking because you ladies are around.  ;D

With 21 players it takes 11 to lynch. Those not voting will be mod killed, if there is no majority then it will be randomly generated by the mod. Don't worry got the random generator site for that. So, you have about 24 hours.

i know there were some questions about the number needed for majority vote.  and ehre is also where min said she'd kill off all players not voting.

i was wondering if it was a kill all or just pick one type of deal, so i went back and looked.  figured if i was wondering it, then so was someone else :)

That happened with me with my first RL Mafia game.. My teammate prompted the lynch on me to deflect from herself.. I just kept thinking WTF you female dog >.<

ah, there is no end to scumminess of scum is there

Archived