DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can also help out anyone but Pete should know better than to suggest taking it to PM.  Unless he is your teammate do NOT pm him or anyone not known to be on your team about ANYTHING.  Pete is very good at manipulation and newbies tend to give away more than they should without realizeing it.  Keep all questions to the game or PM Min the question if you are worried it will reveal something it shouldnt.

Poor Pete :P

Is a Modkill the same as a Nightkill??

• Club Leader

I don't think Pete meant anything by it, really. Just trying to help. He's evil when he's scum, but he doesn't cheat.

Modkill is getting killed by the mod

Nightkill is getting killed by the mafia, generally. Sometimes, there's a town vigilante who has nightkills, too.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I was meaning general questions about mafia, not this game in general. I like to win or lose fairly.  :-*

But I am loving my rep.

Yes, no PM's except to me. Now if you are one of the lucky ones who can talk with another player you can talk with them.

Pete I understand that you are trying to be helpful and not scummy. However, by sticking to the thread it also helps those who are too timid to ask questions.  They may have the same ones and just don't know how to ask.

Whoa....I am sooo tired!

I worked an event from 6PM to 2AM.....got to sleep at 3AM...

Woke up at 7AM....just got home at 4PM....

bleh...

Anyways...

MIN: Tell your son we all said Stabby Happy Birthday!

LILY: Ok...I'll leave it to you and Min then...I like the clerical type stuff. :)

MEESH: Nice explanation...thanks, that put it a lot clearer to me. (good try tho Lily :))

PETE: I don't think you were necessarily trying to trap any newbies...I think you only do that publicly on the threads. Didn't even get passed day one on the Princess Bride game. :P

ALANNA: Travel safely...them Texans are crazy....so are those Arizonians...

*Sees Min building up a dust storm*

Gotta run now guys....I'll post later...

*Sees Min following*

Oh sh*t....

P.S. love you Min...:P

Wow. We sure post alot huh?

Yes, Rey, we're still in Day phase. Ends tomorrow.

AND IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS. *sighs happily*

I'm gonna be on a lot less during the Christmas break as we'll be doing all kindsa stuff here and there at home. I'll probably have no problems posting at least once a day, so that's fine. But if I end up being inactive, I'll let Min know and we'll see. Since I haven't got a role it's probably not going to be a problem. *shrugs* But just a heads up. Not much Boopsy love for the Christmas period. AND I DON WANNA COME BACK AND FIND OUT I'VE BEEN LYNCHED. *sniffs*

Love ya all.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I think we should cut the spamming down. Spam makes it easier for scum to slip under the radar, and it makes the game that much more arduous for us townies.

Hello, I am back :D Temporarily. Seriously almost died out on the freeway today, thanks to some idiots, but thanks to my awesome driving reflexes, me and my sister are alive. Lily, I'm afraid we bypassed Phoenix, but I waved from afar *g*

Ed, I am a Texan ;D And yes, we are crazy.

Archived