DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah... I seldom quote people so I didn't know the codes worked in quotes. I thought it would just be text. And I didn't want to edit my post JUST for that and appear scummy. So... yeah. I'll make sure I remove the codes the next time.

*grins*

Dun worry, I haven't gone mad and started voting myself.

No it doesn't. *giggles* Thanks for catching that I changed it. I have first time mod jitters.

I am a Leo/Virgo born on a cusp. So, you never know what I will do. Virgos are very neat and need things just right or they aren't happy. Luckily my Leo side say who give a crud.

lol...glad I could help in my very little way. ;)

I shall report when I find things that need fikin'..expect many posts...jk...:P couldn't resist that...

You were born around Midnight?

I am complete Virgo...it makes so much sense though!!!

Sometimes, I feel like I have minor OCD!!!

I am always putting things just so, and I always ask sooo many questions because I have to know how everything is set up or why we are doing this or that...

*stops spamming about crazy star stuff*

Just leave it. No, I wasn't born near midnight. I was born just as the sun was changing from Leo to Virgo. The Virgo part is like being OCD. Luckily I am more Leo these days.

Try not to edit posts. I know it may drive you nuts, but it really does stink of scum to these fine mafia players.

Ok...

I'll leave it as 'fikin'...

lol...that sounds bad...

:P

I hate coming on when everyone else is not on...

just because it is almost one in the morning is no excuse...

lol...jk

most of y'all have jobs...I took my last final this (technically yesterday) morning...

• Club Leader

Helping my sis out....

I did a quick vote count

CraftyReader (1) – Dragon

Red (1) – Lavinya

Lavinya (1) – Naeann

Alanna (2) – Meesh, Rasheta

Lily (1) – Red

Jade (3) – Boopsy, Charis, Cairos,

Boopsy (1) – Tigara

Meesh (1) – Lily

Naeann (1) - CraftyReader

I'm still pretty confused, but I'm just going to play like it's a regular game and trust my instincts like always.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I don't know how active I will be over the weekend and Min said the deadline was Monday so [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] and I vote [glow=red,2,300]Jade[/glow] sorry you just happened to have the most votes at the time.

*lol* I'm not HAPPY about the fact there are tonnes of Mafia. I'm just happy because this is by far the largest group of people playing this game. AND the fact that there might be 2 group of mafia just is exciting. You read too much into things Tynaal.

Archived