A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I went to that Random.org....

I loved it...

it was so cool...I played with it for awhile using my families names to see who would die first. It was my favorite sister. :(

So, anyways, I copied the vote count from Pg 12 and just posted that into the generator and [glow=red,2,300]Jade[/glow] it is.

Tynaal, 1. You can sit on me.  ;) 2. I think it is more exciting. This is only my second/third game, and it makes it more confusing, thus making it more fun.

If anyone follows my logic, raise their hand please. I tend to follow weird logic paths that people just laugh at.

Current vote count stand:

Jade (5): Boopsy, Cairos, Charis, Ed, Pete

Red (1): Lavinya

Meesh (1): Lily

Alanna (2): Meesh, Rasheta

Lavinya (1): Naeann

Pete (1): Red

Naeann (1): Sarah/Craftyreader

Boopsy/Wayward (3): Tigara, Tynaal, Rey

updated after original post.

Not voting: Alanna, Duncan, Jade, MCS, Rey, Siera, Wolfie

Not checked in on game thread: Wolfie

Deadline is Monday afternoon Arizona time, which I think is MST, Lily correct me if I am wrong. I can never keep track. Arizona doesn't observe daylight savings time. So, half the year we are one time zone and the other half we are another.

• Club Leader

Sis, we are MST all year round.

Could you maybe add numbers to the vote count, Miss Virgo, darling? It's a little confusing, making sick people do that math. I'll poke Wolfie. She's doing this in two games, and she's feeling better now.

Current vote count stand:

Jade (5)Boopsy, Cairos, Charis, Ed, Pete

Red (1)Lavinya

Meesh (1)Lily

Alanna (2)Meesh, Rasheta

Lavinya (1) Naeann

Pete (1)Red

Naeann (1)Sarah/Craftyreader

Boopsy/Wayward (3)Tigara, Tynaal, Rey

Not voting: Alanna, Duncan, Jade, MCS, Siera, Wolfie

How's that, Lily?

Wait I just modified mine. Okay, Mod in training here you all. Thank you Meesh.

Lily darling we go to PST half of the year. It is the Spring and Summer that we are on that time zone I think. It is because they change and we don't as far as resetting clocks. *shutters at the idea*

OH, and I included Rey's vote too. Thank God for Excel to keep my brain straight.

• Club Leader

Min, when the rest of the world goes to Daylight savings, that's MDT in our time zone, or PDT for Pacific. Technically, we're still on Standard time, or MST. That does get confusing. Right now, we're the same as Utah, Wyoming and stuff, though. That's what's important.

Ed, I am keeping a running count of votes. I always do. I do like what Red did in other games. It was awesome. I'm still trying to learn who's in the game, at this point. I'm not going to be of much use around here until probably Tuesday, to be honest. Being sick, I'm at reduced capacity, and I have a date tomorrow and Yule on Monday. I will probably end up changing my vote on Sunday, to see that we have a lynch. A no lynch day is only good for the mafia, I'm afraid. I'm not well enough to explain why that is, if you don't know, but Meesh might handle it. She explains it well.  :)

I really feel sorry for the people that can only get on here once a day. There is a lot to read, and very little of it is game relevant. There was a lot of talk about the book and movie, but Min said that she took liberties, so, that makes me feel really bad for those who can't keep up. Just wanted to put that out there.

A no lynch day is only good for the mafia, I'm afraid. I'm not well enough to explain why that is, if you don't know, but Meesh might handle it. She explains it well.  :)

You stroked my ego, Lily. :P Now I feel obligated to explain for anyone who doesn't know.... (though there are some more experienced players who probably can handle it even better than I can :D)

Okay--a day without a lynch is bad for a couple reasons--first one being that no information is gained.  This one applies to situations where a random modkill will occur as well as situations where a no-lynch has no consequences from the mod.  When a random modkill will occur if a majority isn't reached for a lynch, it's especially dangerous to the town.  Why?  There are always a lot more innocents than there are mafia.  In a game this size, we might have 5 mafia.  That's 16 innocents to 5 scum, or a 3 to 1 chance of a random modkill hitting an innocent as opposed to a mafioso.  PLUS, this random modkill could hit ANYONE--finder, healer, etc.

A lynch, then is a much better option, because if the person is a finder or healer or has an important role, they can reveal and save their necks.  They can't fight a modkill.  Lynching is more controlled, and will gain more information for the Town.

In this game, though, things are slightly different because if a majority isn't reached, the ones who are under threat of a modkill are the ones who haven't voted, which could screw up proportions.  :-\  Even still, it's likely that there will be more innocents among the non-voters than there are mafia.  So a random modkill is still more harmful to innocents than it is to the mafia in this situation.

I am keeping the votes on an Excel spreadsheet. As I update it I will post the vote count. Just an FYI tomorrow is my son's 21st birthday, not Duncan, my other son. So, I may not be around. Those of you who are fist time players. Ask questions we have some really good experienced players in this game. I know Duncan was at a loss as what to post other then, "I am here".

If you don't know Twilight I wouldn't worry too much. The powers I gave people aren't exactly like their characters. It is my game so I played with it and am having some fun with the theme so to speak. You do know from the original post that Chief Swan is here along with Sam and Jacob. Other then that who know who I threw in. So, keep that in mind. I will try to give you a heads up on Monday that you have only so many hours left.

You experienced players can you please help the newbies out? Well, other what you have done. Explain bandwagons etc...

Hey, I just wanted to say I may not be able to check in for the rest of the weekend, until after the deadline on Monday. I'm driving to Texas from L.A. I might have internet access tomorrow night, in my motel, but I'm not sure. So I'm going to go ahead and vote [glow=red,2,300]Jade[/glow]. I guess I might be able to change it if I can get on tomorrow night.

I can also help out anyone but Pete should know better than to suggest taking it to PM.  Unless he is your teammate do NOT pm him or anyone not known to be on your team about ANYTHING.  Pete is very good at manipulation and newbies tend to give away more than they should without realizeing it.  Keep all questions to the game or PM Min the question if you are worried it will reveal something it shouldnt.

Why would you pm someone you dunno is on your team?  Info should not be exchanged between players who are not on a team.  Most mods even put that in their rules.  If the role pm doesn't specifically say you can talk to another player then it's usually not allowed.  Helping out a new player or otherwise. 

Someone bragged to me towards the end of the game that he was the bad guy and that I was going down.  He made the mistake of doing it in front of the mod in a group chat but we both got a warning for it because instead of just ignoring him I got mad.  He thought the end game was about to be posted... turns out he was wrong but I've seen more than once that talking to the wrong people outside of the game is nothing but bad.  Stuff slips or people get manipulated or cheating can happen. 

I have been in games where talking to ANYONE outside of the game was allowed and it usually ends in chaos.  You know even less about who to trust.  Other games had messengers... I was a messenger in one game and it ended up getting me recruited by the cult and still trying to convince the innocent players to trust me. 

Innocents could talk to each other?  Wouldn't that make it a bit too easy to figure out who the mafia was?  There are sometimes groups of innocents in the game that can talk... millers or masons.  And sometimes there is just a team of two that can talk.. they are usually linked in whats called a lovers or siblings role.  Usually one is affected when the other dies or only has a certain power while the other is alive.

Ok cool. :)  Just remember.. take everything in the game at face value.  That's why questions and advice are better left in the game.  That way if an experienced player is feeding you a line of bull the other players can step in and say hey!  Not so fast bucko!

Archived