DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twilight Saga: New Moon Mafia Game-Over, Vampire Team Volturi Win and Naeann

Minuet

@Deadthread

Shut it, you evil vamps.  Even if you make a good point about people just not showing up until the last second. :P We still don't want to hear your evil words that are twisted with evilness. :D

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day three had started out with much confusion yet some joys. James, Laurent and Victoria were dead. Yet there had been someone who had died and was drained of their precious blood. Tynaal was catatonic for the day, yet was able to get two sentences out and accuse Pete. Many did not know who to lynch. There were many arguments and accusations flying around the gym. Chief Swan had to vouch for Pete, yet people didn’t believe him.  The time came and the votes were equal for Pete and Wombat. 

Sam and Jacob had about had it with the bickering. They suddenly grabbed Wombat and threw him out the window.  Had their senses not be overwhelmed they would have realized that Wombat was a human. As soon as Wombat was out the window Jacob realized just which human they had thrown out.

The wolves howled as they saw Wombat’s skull crack on the ground and he gasped his last breath. With that Tynaal was suddenly unfrozen and grabbed Jacob. “Kill me now for I will not live without Bella”.  Jacob feeling the rage at what he did threw the leech out the window for his pack mates to deal with.  A sudden sound of vampire flesh was heard. Jacob hung his head low and felt great sorrow at what had been done. He couldn’t believe he had been responsible for Bella’s death.

Deaths:

Wombat: Bella Swan, lover to Edward Cullen, immune to night kills on even numbered nights. 

Tynaal: Edward Cullen and lover to Bella Swan, immune to night kills only.

Night ends Wednesday at 7PM or sooner depending on if night actions come in.

Just so you know I used a random generator to determine whether it was Pete or Wombat who died.

B

A

H

!

Sorry Tynaal, I let you down :'(  That was also kind of a fortuitous freeze for the mafia.  I was gonna beat myself up for logging on so late, but even if I had been checking the thread every thirty seconds throughout the whole day, I wouldn't have chosen to reveal until after Tynaal used her post so it was just kinda the fates conspiring against us.  On the bright side, I no longer have any privileged information, so I can speculate completely unbridled in the dead thread.

Yup, I went back and checked the post where Boopsy was lynched and he was Laurent...I could've sworn he was James, too. 

Which clinches it for me, I am officially useless to you guys in this game, I have made so many stupid mistakes like that and am just so out of it all. >.<

And Min, Ty's in there, she was Edward, so she can beat the crap out of him if he goes after Bella. :D

Rey had to go on LOA because of his finals. With luck he will be in medical school soon. So, he is being replaced by Ed.

Welcome back to the game Ed. Now remember you are no longer James you are a new person!

lol...Good luck Rey!

I have to leave my evil ways behind.

This is gonna confuse me so...I will go back and reread everything before posting again you guys...

I don't tend to follow any one player specifically.

Nae..I'm awake.

Are we in the Day phase?

*slaps head...*

You know what..let me go read through first, before I ask questions. :P

OMG...Meesh is still alive. :D :P

It's ok everyone...I will limits my posting... ;)

I just realized I can't bite Nae now...:(

*SHOUTS TO DEAD THREAD: I love you guys...sorry.*

Sorry, going to do a little thinking here. It will help me get a grasp of things.

Night 3, we started out with 21.

1 Mafia team with 3 members are dead.

7 Innocents dead.

That means, if there is another 3-member team, than there is about a 8:3 ratio.

This is sort of okay, but we still need to take a mafia out tomorrow.

NOTE: When I say "I" from this point on, I will most likely be referring to Rey.

Now, I (Rey) have a 50-100% viewing ability.

I viewed Boopsy Day 1 {There was really no way to counter that while I was Godfather}.

I viewed Tynaal, but that must have been the 50% chance one, as that was wrong. As the Pillow, I must say sorry. :)

I viewed Lily, and she came up innocent. (I am assuming this is a 100% one. Maybe it goes back and forth? Unless it is really random(.org :)), then for now I will stick with that.

Ok...that is all for now. I still have to think things over and figure out who is who is what.

Archived