DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Novices & Accepted, raise your hands!

Lavinya

Hi my little white clad minions! I just want to take stock of who is around, and what level you are. I have a million ideas for fun rps for you guys, pranks, ways to interact with the ajahs, perhaps even a ball...but before I plan anything, I want to know who I have to play with.

So please, reply with your character's name and your rank (novice or accepted), and also, let me know if I can do anything for you. Need me to post for you? Need an idea? Not sure what to do next? Feel free to ask, my door is always open. :)

I'll get the ball rolling -

Evaline Perry

Novice

Serey Dorrin:  Novice

The only thing that I definitely want to happen to her while she is a novice is for her to try and get the brand on her forehead healed.

Other than that- she's a new character so there is everything to be done.  But no rush towards the arches- I like playing a novice.

• 2 weeks later...

Rytali Basim, novice,

Just started just as Serey, and also not in much of a rush.

I should probably have some thread or two to work on Rytali's assertiveness since she's kinda shy and passive, though being used to being humble and subservient is probably an advantage as a novice and a disadvantage for higher levels.  We'll see how it goes.  Will get into plenty of trouble with Dyrum of course, but it would be nice to rp with other novices too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I JOUST GOT ACCESSS!!!

Regalia "Ray-ray" Frantelle.

Novice, newly in white and already with some jelly stains.

Needs: Raising. Probably some thweeties. Also, a honeycake wouldn't go altogether unappreciated. *nods*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...