DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia *Starting*

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure about that? ;)

I can be incessant with my questions.  MUAHAHAHA....

Um, I don't know if I can think of anything game-related...

Darn it, as soon as someone says they love questions, all the questions go away from me! :D

Well, I'll ask the last question that is left to me, and you can answer it when you're done figuring it all out:

What happened this Night? (that we are allowed to know about, that is)

There. :P

• Club Leader

Wow! There have been some crazy ideas floating around while I was busy today....

1 - I repeatedly tried to get some interest roused in lynching Myst early in the game. Read over the first few days, and see

2 - Elgee was the loudest person trying to lynch the high point earners. Why would she do that if I was in her group?

And, Pete, I understand that if someone is recruited, their points will go to their original Ajah, but what if they are the last person in their Ajah, like the last White or the Keeper? Would their points then go to their new Ajah? (I really do think too much.....)

Guest dragonsworn1991

Nope they will still go to their respective ajahs.

But since they are the last person they will have undisputed control of the points.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Night is now over. I hope you all enjoy the blue ajah, because that is where we are going today. Day will end Wednesday 11 pm est.

Lily – 19

Charis – 15

Meesh – 20

Jaydena – 2

Talya – 10

APTL – 9

Ludmian – 10

Torrie – 2

Minuet – 5

Ellianora – 10

Tynaal – 7

Crystal – 10

Hm, so no deaths...  I wonder if anything went on behind the scenes?

*strolls through the Blue halls, noticing that every tapestry is at least partially obscured by a poster of some boy with jet-black hair, green eyes, spectacles, and a scar shaped like a lightning-bolt on his forehead*

Hey, a lot of these doors have posters of Sisters kissing that boy...  Why?

*picks up a wooden stick off the ground and waves it around*

No, not wrong meesh. I should have changed that to green for inactive. I should have changed Myst's as well because as Lily pointed out, she hasn't been around either.

So our list of semi-actives/inactives should look like this:

1.Mystica

2.Zania

3.Greenshirt

4.Illiara

5.Mcs

6.Tynaal

7. Vanion (on LOA)

I say go for mcs, illiara or greenshirt, one of the three next day phase.

Mcs is active elsewhere on DM, including a mafia game on the general boards. In this thread he hasn't posting since September 17. I agree with Mmeesh on him. It looks like he is not much interested in this game, so he wouldn't took offence if we lynch him, I believe.

Zania. As you all know, after three weeks of inactivity she started to appear in the thread occasinally when we started to go after inactives (probably, when after her teammates dragged her into the game for fear of her being lynched).

Mystica. Active on DM, but the latest post I could find in this thread was made on September 15, and apparently she wasn't very active long before that.

Green Shirt. Appears from time to time. I haven't checked his posts, but considering that he managed to earn 2 points last day he was active recently.

Illiara.

Sorry to be posting so much, but I noticed that Illiara hasn't posted since Night 2. Maybe we should consider her for our next victim. That kind of hurts, because I really enjoyed her posts when she was here. What do you all think?

Ditto. It was a pleasure to play with her, but she hasn't logged in since September 11 which makes her a candidate for lynching.  :(

Tynaal. Shortly appeared last week after having been inactive most of the game, then disappeared again.

Vanion. Occasionally active elsewhere on DM, but hasn't posted anything in this thread since August 28.

IMHO, each of them would be a reasonable candidate for lynching for inactivity. I'm personally in favour of lynching people who have been active on DM, but not in this thread, since they obviously lost interest in the game, while people who haven't posted/barely posted anything at all for some time may yet appear and start playing again. But I'll go with whatever will appear to be the majority opinion this time.

Ludmian, since you are interested in finding the Keeper, I think, I made a list of who didn't vote for Dae for you, and anyone else who may be interested. (I really have too much time on my hands....)

Mystica (but she hasn't posted for a while at all)

Illiara (ditto, and even a longer while)

Mcs

Vanion (on LOA)

I'm not keeping this info, so if you're interested, jot it down, okay?

Thanks, Lily, though as none of those people posted anything at all last day, it won't be of much help. We can only go after inactives and hope one of them will be the Keeper.

I have bolded two sections, I assume Pale could mean this. he doesn't seem keen on lynching Illiara all of a sudden but those that are on DM but not on the thread.. :-\

Well, it looks like I am in the same Ajah with Illiara because I agreed with Lily.  ???

All right, folks. I'll tell you my dirty secret. Actually, Lily, Illiara, and I are in the same Ajah. That's why we are supposedly reluctant to lynch Illiara. The fact that Illiara contributed to the early phases of the game with thoughtful posts rather than spam does not go into that.

(Sorry, Lily. I did not mean to divulge our secret. I don't know how it happened.  :( )

My suggestion that we lynch people who are active elsewhere but not in this game was rather sensible. People who are not active anywhere on DM might have been held by RL and may come back yet and contribute to the game. People who are active on DM but don't post here have obviously lost interest in the game. There's little point in keeping them among the players. But if you insist

[glow=red,2,300]Illiara[/glow].

Hope she is the Keeper or the last White.

[glow=red,2,300]Illiara[/glow]

I saw your logic about lynching people who obviously don't care about the game.  I agree with it.  I don't know why you had to so hastily cast the first vote of the Day, instead of waiting to see if anyone else agreed with you.  I would've been more comfortable with a MCS lynch, because I have reason to believe he's the last White Sister anyway.  And he obviously doesn't care about the game, as you pointed out based on his actions.

I also personally believe that you and Illiara are probably in the same Ajah, though I have no way of knowing until either endgame or you're both dead. :D  Casting the first stone, unwillingly as it may seem, is a good attempt at covering that, if you actually are.  Like I said, I really don't know though.

I still wish you would've given people a chance to agree or disagree with your logic instead of reacting to their accusations of who's in your Ajah.

But that's just my pet peeve for the moment.

I agree I haven't been very active in this game as I find it exceedingly demanding to be honest. I know that's not an excuse, just saying why. I'm kind of running out of things to say that haven't been said before yet and started to feel like a broken record. With the Kathana event to organise and other obligations in combination with feeling burned out a bit and other crap... Yeah, not really up to endless talks about the same, sorry. :(

I don't have any reason to vote, but I'll cast my vote in with the majority to help things along: [glow=red,2,300]Illiara[/glow].

I think any inactives, no matter the reason aren't helpful to the game. If there aren't on, then when they come back there is going to be so much to read they aren't going to want to. At least with those active but not on here there is a chance they have kept up with the game. Either way I think they should go!

I, too, think it would have been better to keep going on the trail we started - to get rid of total inactives first, which I mentioned before -- GreenShirt, MCS or (forgot the 3rd). But, since the vote is already in progress for Illiara, and we were going to lynch her eventually, I'll cast my vote for her, too. Hope she turns out to be someone to complete one of our group lynchings.

I guess I can see your reasoning behind lynching the in-actives. I will throw my vote in also

Anyway we can vote 2 off at a time?

And I agree with Myst. It is starting to sound like a broken record.

I am still interested as to why we have discussed voting off Van but it has not happened. I understand he is(was)on LOA but he is just dead weight right now.

Archived