DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia *Starting*

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think so, too. My personal preference is to take care of the ones who dropped off the map a while back. I forgot which one Luddy posted was the earliest - Illiara's? MCS? Those are less likely to show, I think. Whereas Mysty and Vanion may still appear. I'm not sure about GreenShirt. Zania and Tynaal popped in for courtesy calls, so I would hold their lynches for a bit later than the ones that havent posted at all. So, for the next day lynching, I would say either MCS or Illiara or GreenShirt. (Who knows? Maybe GreenShirt's really a Green and we'd take down another from that Ajah??  :D )

My biggest worry is, that those nightkilled will be the actives, so if that happens we may never get a lynch during the day and this game will come to a stalemate. I hope not!

To be honest, if they aren't posting regularly, they should be on that list! They aren't doing anything for the game..

No, not wrong meesh. I should have changed that to green for inactive. I should have changed Myst's as well because as Lily pointed out, she hasn't been around either.

So our list of semi-actives/inactives should look like this:

1.Mystica

2.Zania

3.Greenshirt

4.Illiara

5.Mcs

6.Tynaal

7. Vanion (on LOA)

I say go for mcs, illiara or greenshirt, one of the three next day phase.

Mcs is active elsewhere on DM, including a mafia game on the general boards. In this thread he hasn't posting since September 17. I agree with Mmeesh on him. It looks like he is not much interested in this game, so he wouldn't took offence if we lynch him, I believe.

Zania. As you all know, after three weeks of inactivity she started to appear in the thread occasinally when we started to go after inactives (probably, when after her teammates dragged her into the game for fear of her being lynched).

Mystica. Active on DM, but the latest post I could find in this thread was made on September 15, and apparently she wasn't very active long before that.

Green Shirt. Appears from time to time. I haven't checked his posts, but considering that he managed to earn 2 points last day he was active recently.

Illiara.

Sorry to be posting so much, but I noticed that Illiara hasn't posted since Night 2. Maybe we should consider her for our next victim. That kind of hurts, because I really enjoyed her posts when she was here. What do you all think?

Ditto. It was a pleasure to play with her, but she hasn't logged in since September 11 which makes her a candidate for lynching.  :(

Tynaal. Shortly appeared last week after having been inactive most of the game, then disappeared again.

Vanion. Occasionally active elsewhere on DM, but hasn't posted anything in this thread since August 28.

IMHO, each of them would be a reasonable candidate for lynching for inactivity. I'm personally in favour of lynching people who have been active on DM, but not in this thread, since they obviously lost interest in the game, while people who haven't posted/barely posted anything at all for some time may yet appear and start playing again. But I'll go with whatever will appear to be the majority opinion this time.

Ludmian, since you are interested in finding the Keeper, I think, I made a list of who didn't vote for Dae for you, and anyone else who may be interested. (I really have too much time on my hands....)

Mystica (but she hasn't posted for a while at all)

Illiara (ditto, and even a longer while)

Mcs

Vanion (on LOA)

I'm not keeping this info, so if you're interested, jot it down, okay?

Thanks, Lily, though as none of those people posted anything at all last day, it won't be of much help. We can only go after inactives and hope one of them will be the Keeper.

I have bolded two sections, I assume Pale could mean this. he doesn't seem keen on lynching Illiara all of a sudden but those that are on DM but not on the thread.. :-\

Wow! Good job everyone! Although I find it strange that Dae, having such an 'important' role as MoN would become inactive and leave his/her teammates vulnerable.  ??? Elgee was very active, so it's a hit or miss to try to get the Keeper. Could be very active / high-point earner or one of our inactives.

Thanks for posting the new lists! I'm so confused with the players sometimes b/c the first post still hasnt been updated.  :P

So our list of semi-actives/inactives should look like this:

1.Mystica

2.Zania

3.Greenshirt

4.Illiara

5.Mcs

6.Tynaal

7. Vanion (on LOA)

I say go for mcs, illiara or greenshirt, one of the three next day phase.

We have so many inactives, I almost wish we could have 2 lynches per day!  ;) That way we could get them out of the way. But, it's likely we'll see some NK's tonite just like last nite, so maybe those that have the ability to NK will do us a favor and help us rid ourselves of the dead weight?  ;D And who knows? One of the ones chosen may be the Keeper or the last White we've been trying to track. And then we'll have one full team down.

Also, I think we have so many inactives, no matter who's chosen, we should just go ahead and do a bandwagon, b/c no one is really that much more of a viable candidate for lynching than the next. In light of what Luddy just showed us about Vanion - either he's taking his time to get here, or like some of the others, he's dropped this game.

Personally I dont think having a rank such as the Keeper would make you post more or less... I think it depends on your time and motivation. *lol*

I know I havent been here much but my holidays are soon so I am pretty much back, and just trying too read back and find out what I can

Ok Luddy said this...

Verb, no, seriously, I can't understand your logic. Heavy point earners are dangerous, so let's go after people who don't earn a lot of points, so that life for heavy point earners would suck a little more? Does not sound right to me. Well, ok, as the deadline is approaching, and I don't want a no lynch, and people insist on choosing candidates for lynching at random

[glow=red,2,300]Min[/glow]

Let's hope she turns out to be someone important.

Honestly, I didn't want to have to spell out the logic, but I will as you're not picking up on it and keep saying it's random.  If you are in an Ajah with a heavy point earner, and we've been discussing the lynching of the heavy point earners, guess who WON'T be named the Head of the Ajah?  Yes, the heavy point earners, as they are most likely lynch targets.  That is the logic behind my vote on Min.

So.....again, this is not a random vote.

All right, let's hope that if Min is lynched today we'll hear something other than "an Aes Sedai from X Ajah had to go to the Kin" from Dragon.

Then Illiara said this...

This is what I get for starting school.  After reading back through the posts made during this day phase, I have a couple of things I would like to share.

1. What is the point of going after Min?  She isn't a heavy point earner and she's been offering solid logic behind her posts.  Those of you that are convinced that she is a threat to us have me baffled.

2.  Those of you pushing the Min bandwagon are high up on my list of people to watch.  I see no feasible reason for voting for her other than "oh, well, she looks suspicious so I'm voting for her."

With that, I'm going to place my vote on [glow=red,2,300]Verbal[/glow] for being the one to start the bandwagon and discouraging other paths to find a different person to lynch.

LOL Pale I was thinking the same exact thing about Lud and Illiara being in the same ajah by the way he posted. Glad I wasn't just imagining that.

Glad someone else saw that, too.

Psssst: I really think Myst and Lily are together also.

Aaahhhh! Got it now.  :P Missed it!

I think Lily is the Keeper  ;D Being so helpful trying to pick out canidates... and thats just so practical if she can make the list and so prevent her name being on it  ;D

Nothing against ya  ;D *snuggles*

Tynaal - you havent been around, but that is a really good point!!  ;)

I think Lily is the Keeper  ;D Being so helpful trying to pick out canidates... and thats just so practical if she can make the list and so prevent her name being on it  ;D

Nothing against ya  ;D *snuggles*

Tynaal - you havent been around, but that is a really good point!!  ;)

Its what I would do :P

I honestly don't get the Lily is the Keeper deal. Her and Elgee disagreed a ways back I think on something. This game has gone on so long I can't remember when or where. I think it was over the lynching high points earners verse lynching inactives. Now I see why Elgee was so against the inactives. I would guess that the Keeper is an inactive or someone who is very close to inactive. Lily doesn't fit that bill folks. If I am wrong you all can lynch me. I think she might be an Ajah Head though. So, will keep that in mind for later. Then again would an Ajah head be so active? She is new to mafia games so she may not have the strategy figured out on that one. Just my thoughts. Lily did mention her group didn't have many points. So, if she is telling the truth then Myst isn't in her group. Myst had some really high points when she was active. Oh, and I am not defending her because she is my sister or anything. I just don't see the logic in this one folks.

My best guess for Keeper is Myst or Illiara. Which would put Illiara in a different group the Luddy. Whomever is the Keeper is probably quacking in their shawl because their group has abandoned them. Zania or Tynaal might also be the Keeper. They came back because the group was in trouble. They were up for lynching and Elgee could have gotten them to come back only in time for her to get NK.

There are so many possibilities. I say we stick with picking off the inactives and then start going after each other.

I think she might be an Ajah Head though. So, will keep that in mind for later. Then again would an Ajah head be so active?

The Ajah Heads change every night.

My best guess for Keeper is Myst or Illiara. Which would put Illiara in a different group the Luddy. Whomever is the Keeper is probably quacking in their shawl because their group has abandoned them. Zania or Tynaal might also be the Keeper. They came back because the group was in trouble. They were up for lynching and Elgee could have gotten them to come back only in time for her to get NK.

There are so many possibilities. I say we stick with picking off the inactives and then start going after each other.

After the slip about Ajah heads i think your the keeper, nice smoke screen though  ;D

Saying that if you are your not much of a threat, and i would prefer too get the inactives first.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Here is the scenario

Person X uses an a'dam on Person Y

Person Y will then with the ajah person x is in, but there ajah is none the wiser.

Okay, since names are easier to keep track of then letters (:P) let me try the scenario to see if I understand:

Jill is in the Pink Ajah.  Jill uses an a'dam on Derek, who is in the Orange Ajah.

Derek is now in the Pink Ajah with Jill, but the Orange Ajah believes Derek is still with them.

Correct?

So, then, does that mean Derek's points count towards the Orange Ajah's total, then?  I'd imagine that would be the case, because if the Orange Ajah lost Derek's points, they'd probably notice and figure out he wasn't one of them anymore.

So, then, that means there's a downside to the a'dam--you gain a member, but you don't gain any extra points coming in, and one of your members is always helping their old Ajah out just by posting, right?

Is this scenario essentially correct, Pete?

I know other people pretty much have said that it must be that the old Ajah still gets the points, but I would like to KNOW, instead of BELIEVE. :D

Archived