DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia *Starting*

Guest dragonsworn1991

So of Elgee's team only the keeper is left, and we have yet one White somewhere. And at least the keeper is most likely not among top point earners. I'd like to remind everyone what was said about Crystal. Do you think she simply forgot what Dragon told her?

Also, does anyone think Zania might be a member of one of those two groups?

Does anyone feel like updating the activity list, by the way?

I wonder what this night will bring.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meesh, I doubt that any ajah can purchase a ter'angreal every night. I don't think that's what you meant, is it? Unless you know something I don't, of course.  ;D

I meant that if some ajahs buy ter'angreals at Night, then the next Night they're not likely to have enough points to buy another one, and so we could see some Nights where not much happens. :)  That's all I meant. :D

Oh, and thanks, Lily. :) *hugs back*  I was really excited.

• Club Leader

Okay, gotcha Meesh. But those nights, some of the ones who didn't have enough points the first night will have enough, I think. I think we'll see something every night now.

So of Elgee's team only the keeper is left, and we have yet one White somewhere. And at least the keeper is most likely not among top point earners. I'd like to remind everyone what was said about Crystal. Do you think she simply forgot what Dragon told her?

Also, does anyone think Zania might be a member of one of those two groups?

Does anyone feel like updating the activity list, by the way?

I wonder what this night will bring.

Luddy, why do you feel the Keeper is not among the top point earners? Because Elgee wanted to do away with the high point earners? (As I was typing, that occured to me, but I'll ask, just to be sure.) I think a group of one, who likely isn't a high point earner isn't a major concern, Luddy. Not for a day or two, anyway. Now, if anybody suddenly starts earning a lot that didn't before, that might be worth looking at. I would like to see us continue to work on the inactives for a little while yet.

I was happy to make sure that the correct players were on the list, but I'm not comfortable with categorizing them by activity levels. Someone else can do that. I'll post the list I have again, if anyone wants.

I also don't think either Zania or Tynaal has contributed much, but only came back to avoid being lynched. I personally don't think we should let that work, or anyone we begin to discuss lynching will pop in and post once or twice, and we'll have no lynches again. That's how I feel, but I'll go with the flow on this. You all know how I feel. Any lynch is a good lynch, if they're not in my Ajah. ;)

New updated list:

1. Mystica

2. Lily

3. Ludmian

4. Charis

5. Moose - white ajah - lynched Day 3

6. Crystal

7. Torrie

8. Ellianora

9. Zania

10. Talya

11. Elgee - Amrylin Seat - killed Night 4

12. Jaydena

13. Moggy - green ajah - lynched Day 4

14. Greenshirt

15. Cosmicpanda - white ajah - lynched Day 1

16. Daetirion - MoN - lynched Day 5

17. Meesha

18. Illiara

19. Pale Merlot

20.  Minuet

21. Verbal - red ajah - killed Night 4

22. Mcs

23. Tynaal

24. Vanion on LOA

Colour code:

Red - active

Blue - semi-active

Green - inactive

• Club Leader

Ludmian, since you are interested in finding the Keeper, I think, I made a list of who didn't vote for Dae for you, and anyone else who may be interested. (I really have too much time on my hands....)

Mystica (but she hasn't posted for a while at all)

Illiara (ditto, and even a longer while)

Mcs

Vanion (on LOA)

I'm not keeping this info, so if you're interested, jot it down, okay?

El, I just have one problem with that list, and I don't know if anyone else will agree with me...  I also could be forgetting something.

Mcs should not count as active.  He's shown up when people start spamming, posted a few times, then disappeared until spam starts flying again.  That's not active; spam doesn't always show up every day.  He's not always active around DM, but when he is, he often ignores this thread.

If we count active by only post count, I guess he could get away with it, barely, but if we also count actual contribution, I think we should move him to semi-active.  He's contributed less to the game itself than Green Shirt has, in comparison.

If I'm wrong, just remind me or tell me to shut my trap, but I feel that he's not active enough at this point to warrant an "active" label.

Does that make sense?  Does anyone agree with me?

*edit for Lily's post*

Wow, you're keeping closer track than I am... *shakes head in admiration*

• Club Leader

Sorry to be posting so much, but I noticed that Illiara hasn't posted since Night 2. Maybe we should consider her for our next victim. That kind of hurts, because I really enjoyed her posts when she was here. What do you all think?

And Luddy, I just reviewed a couple of pages really quick, looking for red glows. No big deal. Finding the beginning of the day phase was truly the hardest part. I agree on Mcs. But again, I'll go with popular opinion.

No, not wrong meesh. I should have changed that to green for inactive. I should have changed Myst's as well because as Lily pointed out, she hasn't been around either.

So our list of semi-actives/inactives should look like this:

1.Mystica

2.Zania

3.Greenshirt

4.Illiara

5.Mcs

6.Tynaal

7. Vanion (on LOA)

I say go for mcs, illiara or greenshirt, one of the three next day phase.

*giggles* Lily, I think you got our avatars mixed up because they're of a similar color. :)

*huggles*  I should go to bed, too.  It's so late...

Okay, that list looks right, then. :)  I suggest Illiara, first, because I think she hasn't posted in an even longer time than the others.  There's more of a chance that the others will pop up active, than that she will, at this point.

But, of course, Night still has to go by....

I agree with Lily on this one, now we have the MoN and the AS that makes the Keeper more or less ineffective unless its one of the top point earners.

Already talking about the next lynching, bloody thirsty lot, you females :D

So Meesh did you get two new toys to play with? Dragons posts made me laugh, i hope he's going to give himself extra points for them ;D

No, not wrong meesh. I should have changed that to green for inactive. I should have changed Myst's as well because as Lily pointed out, she hasn't been around either.

1.Mystica

2.Zania

3.Greenshirt

4.Illiara

5.Mcs

6.Tynaal

7. Vanion (on LOA)

Mcs is active elsewhere on DM, including a mafia game on the general boards. In this thread he hasn't posting since September 17. I agree with Mmeesh on him. It looks like he is not much interested in this game, so he wouldn't took offence if we lynch him, I believe.

Zania. As you all know, after three weeks of inactivity she started to appear in the thread occasinally when we started to go after inactives (probably, when after her teammates dragged her into the game for fear of her being lynched).

Mystica. Active on DM, but the latest post I could find in this thread was made on September 15, and apparently she wasn't very active long before that.

Green Shirt. Appears from time to time. I haven't checked his posts, but considering that he managed to earn 2 points last day he was active recently.

Illiara.

Sorry to be posting so much, but I noticed that Illiara hasn't posted since Night 2. Maybe we should consider her for our next victim. That kind of hurts, because I really enjoyed her posts when she was here. What do you all think?

Ditto. It was a pleasure to play with her, but she hasn't logged in since September 11 which makes her a candidate for lynching.  :(

Tynaal. Shortly appeared last week after having been inactive most of the game, then disappeared again.

Vanion. Occasionally active elsewhere on DM, but hasn't posted anything in this thread since August 28.

IMHO, each of them would be a reasonable candidate for lynching for inactivity. I'm personally in favour of lynching people who have been active on DM, but not in this thread, since they obviously lost interest in the game, while people who haven't posted/barely posted anything at all for some time may yet appear and start playing again. But I'll go with whatever will appear to be the majority opinion this time.

Ludmian, since you are interested in finding the Keeper, I think, I made a list of who didn't vote for Dae for you, and anyone else who may be interested. (I really have too much time on my hands....)

Mystica (but she hasn't posted for a while at all)

Illiara (ditto, and even a longer while)

Mcs

Vanion (on LOA)

I'm not keeping this info, so if you're interested, jot it down, okay?

Thanks, Lily, though as none of those people posted anything at all last day, it won't be of much help. We can only go after inactives and hope one of them will be the Keeper.

Do bear in mind that Vanion has been on LOA, I believe he was out of the country on holiday. So that gives him a good excuse for now. I think he is back soon though, so if he doesn't get active again, then we can look at lynching him.

*shrug* Let everyone decide for themselves if Vanion has an excuse for not posting in this thread:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php?action=profile;u=333;sa=showPosts

Wow! Good job everyone! Although I find it strange that Dae, having such an 'important' role as MoN would become inactive and leave his/her teammates vulnerable.  ??? Elgee was very active, so it's a hit or miss to try to get the Keeper. Could be very active / high-point earner or one of our inactives.

Thanks for posting the new lists! I'm so confused with the players sometimes b/c the first post still hasnt been updated.  :P

1.Mystica

2.Zania

3.Greenshirt

4.Illiara

5.Mcs

6.Tynaal

7. Vanion (on LOA)

We have so many inactives, I almost wish we could have 2 lynches per day!  ;) That way we could get them out of the way. But, it's likely we'll see some NK's tonite just like last nite, so maybe those that have the ability to NK will do us a favor and help us rid ourselves of the dead weight?  ;D And who knows? One of the ones chosen may be the Keeper or the last White we've been trying to track. And then we'll have one full team down.

Also, I think we have so many inactives, no matter who's chosen, we should just go ahead and do a bandwagon, b/c no one is really that much more of a viable candidate for lynching than the next. In light of what Luddy just showed us about Vanion - either he's taking his time to get here, or like some of the others, he's dropped this game.

Archived