DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia *Starting*

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But, anyone who hasnt voted yet, pls do! There's really no reason for hesitation on this one.

Yeah, please vote, even if he's your teammate, so you can hide within the ranks of all the other voters.

Okay, I know, that's not really fair. 

After all, I suppose that if one of your teammates was getting lynched for inactivity, the easiest and safest thing to do would be to just jump on the bandwagon, not at all ostentatiously, so as not to draw any sort of attention to yourself.

*shrugs*

A unity vote would be nice, Charis, but is there any real reason besides "nice" that you want everyone to cast a vote?

Pallet, why would you try to bomb the Browns?  Did you want to steal their chocolate?

Min, you actually made a pretty good point about the game dragging on and maybe causing disinterest.  I haven't looked at any player's online time or anything, so I don't know if that's actually the case here, but it's definitely a possibility.  Some of the inactives are just not active on DM, though, right?  Or most of them... 

The only ones I can think of off the top of my head that are fairly regular at DM and don't post here are Green Shirt and MCS.  With Green Shirt, I don't think his playing style is to post that much, so that's excusable, somewhat.  Not when his name comes up for a lynch, but maybe enough to have him lower down on the "inactive/semi-active lynch list."  Mcs has been around too, but the most he's ever contributed to this game was spam, really.

But, anyone who hasnt voted yet, pls do! There's really no reason for hesitation on this one.

Yeah, please vote, even if he's your teammate, so you can hide within the ranks of all the other voters.

*shrugs*

A unity vote would be nice, Charis, but is there any real reason besides "nice" that you want everyone to cast a vote?

Nope, "nice" is good enough. But, if you want more: I dont know Dae, he's not in my Ajah, and he's inactive. All good reasons for lynching - the most important being that we agreed to rid ourselves of the inactives. Zania would be next, and then the others you mentioned, Meesh - GreenShirt and MCS.

We can lynch by majority?  Even now? I did not know this.

??? Why would it change? :-\

Nope, "nice" is good enough. But, if you want more: I dont know Dae, he's not in my Ajah, and he's inactive. All good reasons for lynching - the most important being that we agreed to rid ourselves of the inactives. Zania would be next, and then the others you mentioned, Meesh - GreenShirt and MCS.

Yeah, those are good reasons for lynching.  They just don't really have anything to do with a unity vote. :D  You make a good point about us agreeing to rid ourselves of inactives.  So, why not let those who want to withhold their votes, do so, and then we can ask why?  Also, we aren't going to get any inactives voting any time soon, I'd wager. ;)

Yeah, those are good reasons for lynching.  They just don't really have anything to do with a unity vote. :D  You make a good point about us agreeing to rid ourselves of inactives.  So, why not let those who want to withhold their votes, do so, and then we can ask why?  Also, we aren't going to get any inactives voting any time soon, I'd wager. ;)

Sure, why not? I wasnt really pushing. I just want to make sure we have enough votes so we dont lose a lynch.

Ah, okay.  That makes sense.  >.<

I guess I didn't consider that that would be your reasoning, because Crystal said 12 people have voted, which is more than a majority....

But I guess she could be wrong, so better safe than sorry. :D

Thanks for 'splaining. :P

Ah, okay.  That makes sense.  >.<

I guess I didn't consider that that would be your reasoning, because Crystal said 12 people have voted, which is more than a majority....

But I guess she could be wrong, so better safe than sorry. :D

Thanks for 'splaining. :P

Lols. *hugs*

Double post sorry.

13 to lynch.

For aa more clear mission statement, sorry I was so vague

Darkness engrosses the tower, the cold emptyness of darkness is not just on the outside of the tower as night reaches its deepest hour, it is inside the tower to. Each ajah has selected three members to prove who is the smartest, most daring, and all around cunning players. Can your ajah survive, and seize control of the white tower, that is for you to decide. Only one ajah can win.

It takes 13 to lynch

Yes, in Mafia, majority lynches.

With 24 players originally, 12 was exactly half, so 13 people would be the majority.

We have less people now, 19, right?  I think...

If we have 19 people, then it takes 10 to lynch, because 9 people is less than half, and 10 is more.

Does that make sense?

Basically. :D

And, I want to know who has the best post of the day. ;)

I know it won't be me, because I just don't have that kind of awesomeness in me, but I figure if I study all the best posts, I might learn something. :P

Okay, since there is some worry about the lynch and I forgot to post my vote in the previous posts, oops.

[glow=red,2,300]VOTE DAE[/glow]

Now, Jade if you want to show your lovely bosom I am sure Pete will be happy. Just remember he is young.

Archived