DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia *Starting*

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

Rob thomas, onerepublic, and Carolina Liar.

It was amazing. I was touching the stage, and at the end of the concert rob thomas brought out matchbox twenty and they played a few songs.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I looked on youtube and I could make me out of the video. It was awesome, best concert I have ever went to.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Min the keeper

and Mcs the last white sister have been nk.

Day has begun, and we are in the gray ajah today.

I will update points as soon as possible DM just doesn't want to work for me for over about ten minuets.

This totally freaks me out! Who has the ability to narrow down those two?

Everyone with enough points, obviously.  ::)

The Keeper and the last White in one night! Awesome!!!Now we have eliminated two groups. Only five are left (mine doesn't count, obviously  ;D ).

What an ill-fated Ajah. The only active member was lynched on the first day, the other two hardly participated at all.

So far we've had four nightkills, right? (Or was it five?) I don't think the Whites had managed to earn enough points for a nightkill/recruiting, but other groups most likely have enough at least for a nightkill. It means three groups either have already done recruiting or are saving for one.

*wonders if he has any double agents in his team*

By the way, how many players are left in the game. Dragon, could you, please, update the first page?

I think someone called for the inactives to nk too. Now we just go for the next one.

I nominate, well I'm not sure, we definately need am updated list. We can't work like this.

But to me [glow=red,2,300]Vanion[/glow] is one that springs to mind. He hasn't been on for a while (I know things are bad for him) but I don't think he'll be able to get on!

I feel a little bad for doing this, knowing the reasons for his absense and what he has gone through, but, just like Talya, I doubt he'll come back to the game at this point, and lynching inactives is still a priority.

[glow=red,2,300]Vanion[/glow]

I'm in agreement with that, too.

[glow=red,2,300]Vanion[/glow]

And whoa!! Min was the Keeper???!?!  :o :o :o MCS was white - that was a really good bargain right there. I'm glad the last of the Whites are done. And the whole Amyrlin, Keeper, MoN group is gone. I think we've picked out one Green and one Red as well, right? I cant keep up with the rest. Maybe Vanion will turn out to be either Green or Red. That would be sweet.

I also very much hope Pete will update Page 1. It's way backlogged.  :P

New updated list:

1. Mystica

2. Lily

3. Ludmian

4. Charis

5. Moose - white ajah - lynched Day 3

6. Crystal

7. Torrie

8. Ellianora

9. Zania

10. Talya