DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

novice

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another delicious new novice!  Yay!  Welcome, Lisa!  I'm Daruya, Head of the Blue Ajah.  It's so exciting to see so many new people lately. :)

I do hope you'll drop in and participate in the Purple Events (Red/Blue Ajah events) posted on this board!  Also, please be sure to drop in on the Blue Ajah as you make your rounds of the Tower.  We love aspies!  ;D

If you haven't heard from Lor (the MoN) yet, you are sure to do so soon!  She'll get you set up in a House and with a mentor.  In the meantime, just jump in with both feet and enjoy yourself!

Welcome to the WT Lisa, I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us. I'm Myst, Head of the Reds. We do bite, but trust me, you'll come asking for more and then some. ;) Looking forward to seeing you visit us when your access has been set up and getting to know you a bit better.

*snugglebites the latest addition on the side of her neck* Wear that mark with pride! ;D

Welcome to the White Tower Lisa. I am the Green Liaison Officer, or GLO, if you have any questions about the Green Ajah I am your go to gal you might say. I would suggest you have fun and play in the aspie quarters before you even think about choosing an Ajah though. Your novice time is for causing mischief having fun. You can visit the Ajahs and have fun there too.

Once you get board access I would go check out the Lecture Hall because there is a mandatory class that is having a sign-up right now.

In the meantime have fun here on the WT board.

If you haven't heard from Lor (the MoN) yet, you are sure to do so soon!  She'll get you set up in a House and with a mentor.  In the meantime, just jump in with both feet and enjoy yourself!

:) That would be Loraine Sedai, our MoN, whose login is U4ea. Just in case you thought it might be me.  ;)  I think I'll change my name when the new boards come along.  :-\

:) That would be Loraine Sedai, our MoN, whose login is U4ea. Just in case you thought it might be me.  ;)  I think I'll change my name when the new boards come along.   :-\

Thank you for the info for a second I did think that you were the Loraine Sedai but than I saw this post and Kara_J thank you for the welcome. 

Archived