DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

novice

Welcome LISA!

Why did I use capital letters with your name? I'm not quite sure. Perhaps it was a mere attempt to catch your attention? lunno. >.>  did it work?

Anyhow, welcome to the White Tower. I hope you have tons of fun. But not fun of tons... cause.... heavy. And I'd like you in one piece. I'm sure it's a shared sentiment around these parts :)

I'm looking forward to see you around. Be good. But not too good ;)

*hugs*

Nyn

lellow

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome LISA!

Why did I use capital letters with your name? I'm not quite sure. Perhaps it was a mere attempt to catch your attention? lunno. >.>   did it work?

Anyhow, welcome to the White Tower. I hope you have tons of fun. But not fun of tons... cause.... heavy. And I'd like you in one piece. I'm sure it's a shared sentiment around these parts :)

I'm looking forward to see you around. Be good. But not too good ;)

*hugs*

Nyn

lellow

*hugs*

Hello thank you for the advice and the welcome.

I am looking forward to see you around as well.

What are your favorite books besides WoT? And what do you write? Any stories we could check out?

Well I am going to have to think of that for a bit. But for now I will flat our say any book form Terry Brooks he has not  written a book that I have not loved,

Lisa, did you get my e-mail?  Just wanted to let you know I'm heading over to the Blue Ajah to post an introductory thread for my newest minty! 

*snuggles her new minty*

Lisa, did you get my e-mail?  Just wanted to let you know I'm heading over to the Blue Ajah to post an introductory thread for my newest minty! 

*snuggles her new minty*

Yes I got it but I did not know about until you mentioned it :D and I just emailed you back. I hope you like my reply. *snuggles her mentor back*

Crystal yes I have heard and I am very happy that I have a minty sister *tacklesnuggles back*

You know... you duty as mintees is to follow your mentor's lead. Daruya usually follows my lead... which means..... well...  that you're all mine.

Just thought it'll be a good idea to clear this up  *grins*

Nyn

Hmph!  I'll have you all know that my minty, Crystal, is a perfectly behaved, obedient Novice who does everything I tell her to do a good Novice should to succeed in the Tower.  And I have no doubt that Lisa will be equally as obedient to whatever mayhem I can encourage Tower rules and regulations!  ;D

*snuggles her new minty*

Quick question I should have asked before were do I find the house like were you are posting about me because right now I am little lost.I hope that sense.

Lisa, have you been given access yet to the "child" boards in the WT?  IOW, can you see the various Ajahs listed?  If so, click on Blue Ajah and you'll see my post there.  The Houses will be in the Aspirant Common Room.  If you don't have access yet, just be patient for a wee bit longer!  I promise, you will get access!  *whispers* If necessary, I'll bribe Mother with lots and lots of cookies so she'll beat encourage the appropriate people to make it happen.  ;D 

Archived