DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia..Game Thread!! *Game over. Mafia Win*

Min's reasoning is sound, and I have noticed Liath being awful quiet... not like her.  I'm afraid I'll have to go with Min on this one.  Just hope I'm right this time.  :P  *smooches her Pandy just cause she can*  :-*

Voting [glow=red,2,300]Liathiana[/glow]

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daruya, role playing is ok with me and with most of the people playing the game. 

I agree with Minuet that panda and aubrey are probably mafia and need to be lynched.

Which one of them are we lynching tonight?  Let's decide and then do it. 

Bursius, my good friend! How are you today?

Mind explaining your suspicions? Why are me and Aubrey the mafia? Be a darling and tell us, it can't hurt, and you'll look a lot less suspicious if you do.

Min has good reasoning, so I will agreee with her.

vote [glow=red,2,300]Liathiana[/glow]

*Snuggles his favorite Green *

Bursius, it's rude to ignore people.

Daruya, role playing is ok with me and with most of the people playing the game.  

I agree with Minuet that panda and aubrey are probably mafia and need to be lynched.

Which one of them are we lynching tonight?  Let's decide and then do it.  

Bursius, my good friend! How are you today?

Mind explaining your suspicions? Why are me and Aubrey the mafia? Be a darling and tell us, it can't hurt, and you'll look a lot less suspicious if you do.

Min has good reasoning, so I will agreee with her.

vote [glow=red,2,300]Liathiana[/glow]

*Snuggles his favorite Green *

Bursius, it's rude to ignore people.

panda, it is rude to nag people who clearly are ignoring you, so there.

:) But ignoring them makes you look guilty, [glow=red,2,300]Bursius[/glow].

This is the first game I've played in where no one got night killed. I'm really glad none of us got killed, but I have to say it's Mist-ifying. *rotfl*

Sorry, *hangs head*  I just had to say it. I couldn't resist.  :D

If I was with the mafia, panda would have been dead on the floor already, and we would already have been asking who was aol last night so there were no mafia here to do the nightly killing?

Okay, I just went back and looked at the votes and it looks like we’re on a new vote.  But . . . who is truly mafia?  Ack!  All this finger pointing and voting and unvoting and voting again is confusing me (which isn’t difficult given the long-term decongestants I’ve been on for this blasted inner ear issue).  But I guess that is what the mafia wants – to divide and conquer.  *sighs*

I do think I need to observe a bit longer before I cast my vote.  After all, whoever I vote for has a good chance of getting lynched and the thought of lynching the wrong person is horrifying. 

It is curious, Loreina, that nobody was night-killed last night.  I wonder what's up with that.  ???  Should that comfort or scare us?

[glow=red,2,300]Burs[/glow].. that was a bit odd hun.  One would have thought you just overlooked it but deliberately ignoring signifies you have something to hide or dont know why you finger of suspicioned Aubrey and Pandy.

Like I asked before. If you are going to quote someone please remove the glow from a vote that might be in the post.

Bursius it is rude to ignore questions and raises questions about your honor in this game. Not our honor outside the game, but rather if you are mafia or not.

I still stand by my earlier suspicions about Liathiana, but maybe there will be an explanation given, who knows.

In the meantime given that someone is ignoring questions it is either a sign of not knowing how the game works or possible mafia.

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]  [glow=red,2,300]Vote Bursius[/glow]

If I was with the mafia, panda would have been dead on the floor already, and we would already have been asking who was aol last night so there were no mafia here to do the nightly killing?

really? Why's that then?

and, okay, I'll try to remove glow tags from quotes if it's bothering you folks.

Bursius, you just dug your own grave.  Ignoring a question is one of the big giveaways that you either don't know why you suspect someone or that you have something to hide.  You look like you could be inexperienced at playing mafia, but seeing that, I vote [glow=red,2,300]Bursius[/glow]

Ok folks, panda is a mafia guy because every post he makes tries to put suspicion on somebody else. Never him.  An innocent person would never be so exactingly accurate in always accusing other people.  He is gaming the system to convince the players kill off the skaa, helping to make the mafia win.  Panda has enough experience in this game to make the mafia win out every time.  This is my first game, and the mod gave all the juicy roles to people who know the ropes. 

If you have already voted Bursius, I strongly urge you to unvote, and vote panda.

As for Aubrey, her actions already convinced enough of us already to lynch her, but we needed too many votes back then to make it happen.  By continuing to advocate lynching Aubrey, I am merely recognizing the good decisions each of you have made in the past, and urging you to continue to vote to lynch Aubrey. 

There was once a movie about the famous Notre Dame football coach, Knute Rockne.  In it was a rallying call, "Let's win one more for the gipper!"

So, let's stack up enough votes to put either panda or Aubrey away for good and, in our own way, Let's win one more for the gipper ourselves.

I don't know guys I have suspects Panda from the beginning and I have to admit that though I am also suspicious of Bur after that last post, he does make some kind of strange sense. I can't help but feel like Panda is either Mafia or an Assasin or something, he is constantly pointing fingers at everyone else and stirring up confusion, which I believe is the job of the Obligator maybe it was. Though I could be wrong on that, I just get a nagging feeling like he is someone we should watch for in this game. I haven't played enough Mafia to be sure but I feel that way. Does anyone else feel like this, besides the person up for lynching? *g*

Thank you Panda for unglowing the quotes. It helps.

Bursius you are not suppose to edit posts. You can double post if needed in mafia games. They are the only place where that is appropriate.

Done with etiquette class.

So, for now because of where the votes stand I would say we lynch one today and one tomorrow. I have seen new players in the role of mafia before. It kind of throws off the suspicion by some. If our mod did a random generator to determine our roles it doesn't matter if we have played before or not. So, that isn't a good enough reason to me. I was mafia the second game I ever played. Because I was new and nice no one suspected me, so it doesn't hold water with me.

I've shown my colours as mafia? If you have not noticed I don't jump up and say "You You You!!" Nor do I say "I think you are mob!" ... I've been blessedly fairly ignorant as far as who could be who and mostly go with either the mob (as I have no idea, i'm innocent, and its my first game on the forums), Unless I'm trying to keep the vote away from me.

Vote still stands. He's pointing more at others and dares not to declare his own innocence.

Okay people, I'm posting in between assignments in a night of three of them, so forgive me if I am short-tempered. I love you all really.

Ok folks, panda is a mafia guy because every post he makes tries to put suspicion on somebody else. Never him. 

*snip*

So, let's stack up enough votes to put either panda or Aubrey away for good and, in our own way, Let's win one more for the gipper ourselves.

Funny. Are you asking me to pile suspicion upon myself? Why would I do that?

And are you not doing the exact thing that you accuse me of doing? Tsk, tsk.

I don't know guys I have suspects Panda from the beginning and I have to admit that though I am also suspicious of Bur after that last post, he does make some kind of strange sense. I can't help but feel like Panda is either Mafia or an Assasin or something, he is constantly pointing fingers at everyone else and stirring up confusion, which I believe is the job of the Obligator maybe it was. Though I could be wrong on that, I just get a nagging feeling like he is someone we should watch for in this game. I haven't played enough Mafia to be sure but I feel that way. Does anyone else feel like this, besides the person up for lynching? *g*

How am I stirring up confusion, again? You mean, I'm actually making people work in order to try and hunt the mafia? (what are you doing, again?)

And do you suspect Bursius or not?

I've shown my colours as mafia? If you have not noticed I don't jump up and say "You You You!!" Nor do I say "I think you are mob!" ... I've been blessedly fairly ignorant as far as who could be who and mostly go with either the mob (as I have no idea, i'm innocent, and its my first game on the forums), Unless I'm trying to keep the vote away from me.

So, not to put too fine a point on it, you could've been more useful.

Panda I don't know how to explain but most of your posts confuse the heck out of me and I am sure I am not the only one. It seems like you are constantly switching who you are targeting, maybe I am imagining that but that's how I feel at this point. At this point I find Bur, Aubrey, and you suspicious. I may vote for Bur but I haven't decided and will wait to see how things pan out before I vote.

Panda I don't know how to explain but most of your posts confuse the heck out of me

What is confusing?

It seems like you are constantly switching who you are targeting, maybe I am imagining that but that's how I feel at this point.

You mean, the way that I currently think that Burs is mafia?

The alternative is that I get tunnel vision and lock onto one player. Wouldn't that be silly?

At this point I find Bur, Aubrey, and you suspicious. I may vote for Bur but I haven't decided and will wait to see how things pan out before I vote.

What will it take?

Archived