DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia..Game Thread!! *Game over. Mafia Win*

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, i'm plenty upset. scared to my knickers, actually. why do you think i'm clutch my my marbles.... if we don't find mafia soon i'm goign to start loosing them! *cry*

Panda has some good points of sorting things out. I see what you did about Bur to see if I would defend him. I had no clue he was innocent, but had we both been mafia I wouldn't have voted for him.

Thank you Loreina for the recap on the votes. That helps. I suppose I am hard to read innocent or not. We do need to get a mafia and soon. We have lost 4 innocents now. Well, one was a mod kill, but still we are going to be screwed soon.

There are 10 players left. I wonder how many mafia there are total in the game. We never really had an amount given. Just the roles and there could be a few in those roles.

Who seems to be working together to bring discredit to people? I am stumped at this point. 

I vote [glow=red,2,300]Panda[/glow] for being the jerk that seems to have it in for everyone. That way my marbles won't annoy him anymore.

:-* Aubrey darling.

Why don't you start playing some mafia?

My thoughts on the players:

1) Aubrey - only talks about marbles.

2) Jade - doesn't contribute much either, and when she does, vacillates.

3) Illiara - I had a scummy impression of her(?) before. Now she is inactive. Hmmm.

4) Bur  (lynched day three. Innocent Skaa)

5) Kelly - inactive, too.

6) Minuet - went after Lia, who was innocent.

7) Narina  (lynched day two.  Innocent Skaa)

8)Maeva - is she playing?

9)Pandy - I think that I am 100% innocent  :D

10)Jeran (killed night one. Obligator and Tineye)

11)Naeann - is contributing more than others are.

12)Liathiana (killed night three.Crew Leader-directs the TinEye to Spy a player. )

13)Alailyn (Modkilled: Not able to play due to RL)

14)Daruya - same as Aubrey in my eyes.

15)Loreina - on the one hand, I gained the impression that she was twisting my words. On the other, she put lots of effort into making the study of votes, which is atypical of mafia.

I went after Liathiana because she was absent and to me that smells of mafia. I apologized when I found out it was because of her computer, which I didn't know about. Read into that what you want. Now had she been mafia it sure would have looked suspicious as I apologized and went after someone else.

I think there was a lot of talk during the night action and being a weekend people might not have been able to catch up on their computer time. I know I missed a lot. My sister came for a visit today and she is going to finally join DM!!! I am excited about that.

Marbles were recent. It is a lightening the mood tool. :P

Yeesh. Maybe I should just stick with my cookies. Everyone loves cookies. That and I highly doubt that Panda is even remotely innocent. *tugs braid*

My thoughts on the players:

1) Aubrey - only talks about marbles.

2) Jade - doesn't contribute much either, and when she does, vacillates.

3) Illiara - I had a scummy impression of her(?) before. Now she is inactive. Hmmm.

4) Bur  (lynched day three. Innocent Skaa)

5) Kelly - inactive, too.

6) Minuet - went after Lia, who was innocent.

7) Narina   (lynched day two.  Innocent Skaa)

8)Maeva - is she playing?

9)Pandy - I think that I am 100% innocent  :D

10)Jeran (killed night one. Obligator and Tineye)

11)Naeann - is contributing more than others are.

12)Liathiana (killed night three.Crew Leader-directs the TinEye to Spy a player. )

13)Alailyn (Modkilled: Not able to play due to RL)

14)Daruya - same as Aubrey in my eyes.

15)Loreina - on the one hand, I gained the impression that she was twisting my words. On the other, she put lots of effort into making the study of votes, which is atypical of mafia.

I'm inactive?!?  I've been posting every single day, usually 2 or 3 times a day here.  What more do I need to do??  I read everyone's posts and make a decision just like everyone else.  I'm leaning more towards Pandy or Aubrey at the moment, but that could change by the end of the day depending on what else gets said.

my apologies, Kelly. Why do you want to vote for me or Aubrey?

Marbles were recent. It is a lightening the mood tool. :P

Yeesh. Maybe I should just stick with my cookies. Everyone loves cookies. That and I highly doubt that Panda is even remotely innocent. *tugs braid*

Okay. Why?

Honestly, we are all literally just shooting blindly.  We could do exhaustive studies of everyone’s posts and still be wrong.  The only way we'll find out who the mafia members are is if they slip up or are lynched or even killed by their own.  :-\

Panda, I think your very forthright manner of speaking (IOW, you don't pull punches and don't sugarcoat your words) tends to make your targets somewhat defensive which could lead to retaliatory votes, which could make the target look guilty.  Nothing says a skaa can't be a "call-'em-as-I-see-'em" kind of person but it could also be a strategy useful to an Obligator to throw people off track and shift suspicion to an innocent.  I'm reserving judgment on you at the moment but I'll be watching you, just as I'm watching everyone else.

That said it does strike me that Maeva isn’t posting much.  I understand RL keeps people away but still . . . I think an innocent would try to put in more of an appearance.  So I think I’ll have to vote [glow=red,2,300]Maeva[/glow] at this point, though I'd be willing to listen to any arguments against why she isn't or can't be an Obligator. 

I understand Illiara's not being here because of computer issues as well.. but I can't help but notice when she came back we had a NK after having a mafia die night one and noone die night two.

I agree, Aubrey.  Panda, you're way too quick to accuse other people.  I had suspicions on you before, but with what you did the last day on Bursius has me convinced that you are mafia.  I vote [glow=red,2,300]Panda[/glow].

Ya I think she told us on the Sitter board maybe. Can't remember for sure and Panda I check this thread every time I am online and get a topic reply. The reason I don't post is because in the past, everytime I was active as I normally am at DM, I was lynched either first or second and that sucked. I also have had that happen from being to inactive, so I am trying to find a happy balance here. Just to answer what I saw on your post.

Maeva's only activity here has been to participate in this game. She hasn't logged on since the 29th, so it could be she was gone for the weekend and we will hear from her soon. I really haven't found anything in her posts that is obvious mafia, but then I haven't in anyone's at this point. I think I will withhold on voting until I get a clearer picture this time.

Archived