DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia..Game Thread!! *Game over. Mafia Win*

Hello Players, welcome to the Mistborn Mafia.  ;D

I have sent out PMs to you all...please PM a confirmation that you have received that PM. Thank you!

So there will be the regular rules for Mafia in effect. Those being..

1)Respect. Please be respectful of the other players. I understand games can get spirited...but lets remember it is a game.

2)Be active! Please try to post once in every 24 hour period.

3)[glow=red,2,300]Glow[/glow] your votes.

4)No talking about the game outside of the thread. The only exception being the Evils.

5) My own Rule...The night Cycles will be 24 hours...the day cycles will 48 hours.

These are the active roles in the game... there will be more info in the PMs.

PewterArm.: Body Guard

Mistborn: Assasin.

Tineye: Detective.

Crew Leader: Can direct the TinEye to Spy a player. 

Obligators: The Mafia.

Player List

1) Aubrey (Lynched day 4. Innocent Skaa)

2) Jade

3) Illiara (Night killed night 5 Innocent Skaa)

4) Bur (lynched Day Three Innocent Skaa)

5) Kelly

6) Minuet (night killed day 4 Innocent Skaa)

7) Narina (Lynched Day Two Innocent Skaa)

8)Maeva

9)Pandy (lynched Day 5 Unaligned Mistborn/assassin)

10)Jeran (killed night one. Obligator and Tineye)

11)Naeann (Night killed day 4 innocent Pweterarm/bodyguard)

12)Liathiana (Night Killed Night Three. Crew leader and innocent Skaa)

13)Alailyn (Modkilled: Not able to play due to RL)

14)Daruya

15)Loreina

If I have missed PMing any of you please let me know. *nods*

I had a question about how the game is played...for clarification...

The game is played over a period of time. It is not played in one night. Games can run for a week to two weeks. The players post hopefully each day and make their deductions from what the players are saying. Those with roles will play their roles.

I hope that makes sense. ;)

That is it folks! Above all else...please have fun!!! Next post is the setting...

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your crew is home for the night. You have all been out working on your latest scam. Your crew is a Misting/Skaa Crew. You are a very unique crew because Skaa Mistings and regular Skaa crews don't usually work together. At this time you are trying to scam some bureaucrats (the Obligators) and seem to be doing well. Your pay is coming soon and the crew is very excited about it.

You all bed down in your rooms and sleep the sleep of satisfaction. You all dream of sticking it to the rich and eating regularly. In the morning you are woken by a scream. Various crew members rush from their rooms and seem what has caused the ruckus. A dead body in the hall way...a hole in their chest where the heart should be. The pool of blood is still spreading...the kill is fresh. You step away to not let the blood touch you and shudder. Who could have done this!

The crew leader speaks up...

“We have a traitor! This crew was put together on trust....and look! Everyone will move to the kitchen and remain there. We are going to find the traitor.” The Crew Leader nods with conviction.

You all file into the kitchen and sit down...everyone is looking sideways at each other. The suspicion is thick. You look around and try to think of who it could be. You don't want to be the next victim.

GAME ON!!!!

Kelly sits shaking on her stool, she is still in her night clothes after being ripped from her sheets, but the shaking isn't all from the cold.... Who, no what could have done that to another person!?  Just the thought makes her want to vomit.  Ya know, taking money from the powerful is one thing but this is beyond her comprehension.  She stares around the room just hoping that they'll find the one behind it all soon so they can split their money and go their separate ways.  She has no plans on caught, but she does have plans on finally retiring after this last big payoff...

*Comes into the room and sits, shifting on the stool, glad his daggers are in place by his side after seeing the poor fellow in the hall. *

*Wonders which of his mates is the shifty eyed killer.  He looks out of the corners of his syes at each face in his span of vision.  *

I'm here.

It is always interesting to see who starts the voting off and sometimes a sign of evil.

So...... [glow=red,2,300]Panda[/glow]

To glow something Bursius you use the G that is 5th option in the line that starts with the B for bold.

i vote [glow=red,2,300]Panda[/glow]... he threw out the first lynch and I'm suspicious of the person that throws the first stone....  *sucks on her lollypop*

I would imagine that the first vote is just that...not a sign of a suspicious person.  If no one placed the first vote then the game would never start.  [glow=red,2,300]Vote Aubrey[/glow] and a stare at Minuet for doing the same thing and threatening to start a bandwagon.

i vote [glow=red,2,300]Panda[/glow]... he threw out the first lynch and I'm suspicious of the person that throws the first stone....  *sucks on her lollypop*

Why?

It is always interesting to see who starts the voting off and sometimes a sign of evil.

So...... [glow=red,2,300]Panda[/glow]

If it is only sometimes a sign of evil then it's hardly reliable, is it?

Yes, it isn't that reliable, but it is what we have to work with. Day one always sucks and if you happen to kill the evil you get mighty lucky.

I would suggest that when you quote someone, unglow the vote. It makes it confusing for the game master.

Hmm.. I didn't catch the lolly pop thing. Does it seem weird to any of you that Aubrey could be sucking on a lolly pop after what we just saw in the hallway?

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote Panda[/glow]

Archived