DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia..Game Thread!! *Game over. Mafia Win*

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

::)... sheesh...ok, since we need a lynch and no one else is changing their vote, I guess I will. [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Aubrey[/glow]  If you really are innocent, I apologize ahead of time.

Final Vote count:

Aubrey (6): Pandy, Naeann, Min, Kelly, Jade, Loreina

Pandy (4): Aubrey, Illiara, Maeva,

Maeva (1): Daruya

After much debate...actually days worth you all come to a consencus...Aubrey is guilty and must be lynched. But only after feeding her lunch. ;)

You all have lunch and then face her. It is time for you to be lynched Aubrey...any final words?

"I am innocent!!" She says as she throws away the last lollipop she will ever have.

You all surround her and tie her up. Some of you apologise and some say "lets be done with it!". The lynching goes quickly...after you all search her pockets and rooms. You find nothing!

Aubrey an Innocent Skaa is lynched.

You have 48 hours for night. Day will start again at 9pm on friday the 5th EST.

Yah, well, I was afraid of that.  Now we'll see what night brings.

Voting day three:

Panda votes Aubrey

Aubrey votes panda

Daruya votes Maeva

Illiara votes panda

Nae votes Aubrey

Maeva votes panda

Lorei votes Maeva

Min votes Aubrey

Kelly votes Aubrey

Jayd votes Aubrey

Lorei votes panda

Lorei votes Aubrey

I've figured it out.  The only two people that haven't really accused each other of much are Panda and Nae.  This means that Panda and Nae are the two remaining Mafia.

I figured this out by the voting patterns.  Since Aubrey was innocent, I looked at who voted for her this last time.  Kelly and Jade haven't really posted much in the game.  Lorei only voted for Aubrey because we needed a lynch to see if the hunch that people had had since Day 1 was right.

That leaves Panda, Nae, and Min.  Min has been trying to probe into Panda while still voting for Aubrey.  For this reason, I think that the Mafia are Panda and Nae.

What is it with people saying I'm not posting???  I have at least one post on every page in this thread.  :P  *lol*  I'm not sure if I should do 5 back to back just to get my point across or what....

I don't know how weak her argument is Pandy, it actually makes a lot of sense right now....

This is disturbing.  My only consolation regarding Aubrey is that I didn’t vote for her to be lynched.  I wasn’t convinced of her innocence but I wasn’t convinced of her guilt, either.

It looks like we’re back to grasping at straws.  Illiara might be on to something, though.  On the other hand, she might just be trying to cast suspicion on innocents to get them out of the game.  :P

Yes, it makes total sense that two experienced mafia would so knowingly go against everyone but each other.  ::)

The reason he hasn't come after me is I'm one of the few who agreed with him that the rping was just needless and distracting from the game and I haven't done anything to make him need to oppose me and people have been attacking him pretty badly from things like not liking the rping to legit game reasons and you all get upset that he attacks back.

So that obviously means we are a team and being so obvious about it that you pick it out.  Give both of us a little more credit than that.  We arent noobs.

Kelly: you don't know how weak it is? Look at her reasons for eliminating you and Jade:

I figured this out by the voting patterns.  Since Aubrey was innocent, I looked at who voted for her this last time.  Kelly and Jade haven't really posted much in the game.  Lorei only voted for Aubrey because we needed a lynch to see if the hunch that people had had since Day 1 was right.

That leaves Panda, Nae, and Min.  Min has been trying to probe into Panda while still voting for Aubrey.  For this reason, I think that the Mafia are Panda and Nae.

She removes you and Jade from suspicion simply for not having posted much in this game - what!? Lurking benefits the mafia, not the town.

Lor voted simply to clinch the lynch. Okay, though it's a convenient excuse for a mafia player to vote, too. Thus, it is not a good indication of her being town or mafia.

Mafia are reluctant to vote for townies, sometimes, since they know exactly who is town. If you ask me, we should be looking at people who didn't attack Aubrey at all, as well - since they knew she'd come up innocent.

Mafia are reluctant to vote for townies, sometimes, since they know exactly who is town. If you ask me, we should be looking at people who didn't attack Aubrey at all, as well - since they knew she'd come up innocent.

Okay, this doesn't make sense to me.  Why would Mafia be reluctant to vote for townies?  It seems they wouldn't care how the townies died, just that they did.  So it seems to me that Mafia would have no problem jumping on whatever bandwagon existed, unless the bandwagon was against their fellow Mafia player.  Even then, they might do so to shift suspicion away from them.

Because jumping on a bandwagon on a known innocent makes you look suspicious... mafia try to avoid that.  People tend to look at the 3rd thru the 5th people to jump on a bandwagon as well as the hammer.

Wow, there are nuances to this game that I've never even considered.  I didn't realize you could get it "down to a science" like that.  I always thought it was mostly guesswork. 

I don't think it's as easy as that Nae. :)

Initially I thought Aubrey might be mafia because Jeran voted for her at the beginning. But then he didn't remove the vote, and he could have voted for panda instead, but didn't. So I decided she was an innocent and panda was possibly mafia. But I didn't put that all together in time to try to persuade people to change their votes. And I suppose that panda may be innocent too. It's just a guess on my part, based on the voting. That's all I've had to go on, since, although people are posting, they aren't really saying anything much.

I'm trying to go through the votes again to see if I can find anything of use to us.

Well my gut is way off right now, must have been something I ate, though Aubrey did make herself look very suspicious with all of her talk of lollipops and marbles, plus that was driving me bonkers. I don't know that I agree with Illiara's logic on all of this but I can say it makes sense to me in a weird way, at least some of it.

But is there such a thing as a known innocent, at least in the eyes of the townies?  According to the rules of the game, only the mafia knows who the townies are; the townies are just guessing either way.

I wish we had better clues to work with.  I just can't see how someone can figure out who might be Mafia based solely on how they vote and when they vote.  ???  Makes me hesitant to point fingers AND vote because if I vote at the wrong time, I might get lynched.  If I jump on the bandwagon I might get lynched.  If I don't jump on the bandwagon I might get lynched.  And then, of course, there's the chance of getting night killed.  Being proven to be an innocent night kill would be no consolation because dead is dead.  :P

;D That's what's fun too. Because the mafia do not know who any of the rolled players are. They are trying to guess too. They want to lynch the Finder as soon as possible, because the Finder can 'see' them at night. And they want the Healer because the Healer can prevent a night kill. And sometimes there are other roles and other powers that can be triggered. And no one knows what they are or who has them until they are used.  That's why I said it's not easy. Every game is different.

But is there such a thing as a known innocent, at least in the eyes of the townies?  According to the rules of the game, only the mafia knows who the townies are; the townies are just guessing either way.

I wish we had better clues to work with.  I just can't see how someone can figure out who might be Mafia based solely on how they vote and when they vote.  ???  Makes me hesitant to point fingers AND vote because if I vote at the wrong time, I might get lynched.  If I jump on the bandwagon I might get lynched.  If I don't jump on the bandwagon I might get lynched.  And then, of course, there's the chance of getting night killed.  Being proven to be an innocent night kill would be no consolation because dead is dead.  :P

When you see something marked 'known innocent' or 'known mafia', that means they've been killed and their identity made known. Because that is the only way to know for sure. You're correct in saying that it is all guesswork. Normally, we would have some good info to use in making those guesses by now. But the no lynch on the first day, and the no kills on two nights, have made this an atypical game in my experience. I haven't played all that many games though.  :)

Archived