DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia..Game Thread!! *Game over. Mafia Win*

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sun rises and you all come out of your rooms. You look around warily as you feel jumpy. To many innocent lives have been lost. You yawn and start for the stairs. When you get there you see alarge lump at the bottom of the stairs. Rushing down you see that is it a body...

Minuet an innocent Skaa has been killed.

It looks as if her neck was broken...not from a fall but from brute strength. It seems she was attacked from behind and had her neck broken. You shake your head and cover her body and move to the kitchen...when you hear a yell.

It is Pandy's voice that is yelling...He had noticed a missing member of the crew. He is standing just outside the door way to Naeann's room. She has a large piece of metal sticking out of her chest. Looks like an alomancer is guilty of this kill.

Naeann the innocent Pewterarm/bodyguard has been killed.

A hush falls over you all as you realize you have lost two more innocents. This is truly going to be a bad day.

Day has begun!! Day will end in 72 hours. 9PM Monday night. 

7 players left. 4 votes to lynch.

Jade

Illiara

Kelly

Maeva

Pandy

Dar

Loreina

Doesn't sound like it.

Min's neck was broken.

she was attacked from behind and had her neck broken.

Naeann was killed with metal.

Looks like an alomancer is guilty of this kill.

What I don't understand is how they managed to kill her. The Finder had not declared, so she should have been protecting herself.  :-\

I guess she thought she had figured out who the Finder was and thought that the mafia had too. So what am I missing here? *sighs*

And Jeran was killed with a knife in the back, so that could have been either I suppose.

I repeat, Jeran voted for Aubrey when he had no reason to, unless it was to save Panda because panda already had three votes on him and a bandwagon threatened. Jeran voted for Aubrey, without any reasoning for the vote. This looks very suspicious to me.  So, I am for continuing on with the next best candidate. I vote [glow=red,2,300] panda[/glow].

*shakes head* Jayd, hun, that makes you look sooo mafia. Reread the posts, don't guess.

Jeran an Obligator and Tineye(IE Finder) is Dead.
He was an Obligator.

PewterArm.: Body Guard

Mistborn: Assasin.

Tineye: Detective.

Crew Leader: Can direct the TinEye to Spy a player.

Obligators: The Mafia.

PewterArm = Healer

TinEye = Finder

Obligator = Mafia

Mistborn = Assasin

I think the Assasin is working for him/herself, not us innocents.

I've forgotten how Obligators kill. The role list clearly states the Assasin is a Mistborn, which means allomancer, with the power to use metals. But I thought the Obligators could use metals too. Though in this game they appear to be the ones ripping people apart. All I remember is they were very hard to kill and had spikes in their eyes. Yuk.

The reason why I said that last bit about the Assasin.  Nae had hinted (perhaps a little too broadly obviously) that she was roled but not mafia. The assasin if we are reading the role correctly) killed her anyway. Not a good idea if you are for the innocents, because she could also have been the Finder. If the Assasin had been on our side, seems to me they'd have picked Panda or someone who was more mafia-ish looking. Nae never did look mafia to me. But I did think she might be the Finder. I guess someone else did, too.

Actually, I've been gone most of the day.  We had to go buy a new door and replace the one that got busted up when someone broke into our old house the other night and stole my husband's tools.

Sorry you've been here all alone all day!  I'm back now but getting ready to turn in.  Then I'm busy all day tomorrow again.  Why are weekends so hectic?!  :P

Archived