DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia..Game Thread!! *Game over. Mafia Win*

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aubrey for wanting to live

That's why I vote for you, [glow=red,2,300]Pandy[/glow].  Wanting to live through the night is completely natural, and I don't understand why you would vote for her just because she says that.

Whoa...I'm half tempted to change my vote because of that.  Nae, that's a little defensive you're getting there.  I understand that it's because your post was misunderstood, but to react like that really shows that you're hiding something.

Hmm...Narina makes a strong case for being a vote too.  What are her "suspicions" when she says she's voting for Nae?  She would have shared them with us if she felt that Nae was mafia, so I think Narina is hiding something.  Saying that Nae is her final vote regardless, I think seals it.  [glow=red,2,300]Unvote Vote Narina[/glow]

what

[glow=red,2,300]unvote, vote: Illiara[/glow]

for vote hopping.  :)

Hurry up Maeva, there's plenty of information to have a go!

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote Vote Narina[/glow]

Yes, you have to read all of it. Even if you misunderstand some of it. Thanks Naeann for pointing out my error.

Those that aren't voting I would suspect of being Mafia too. If you know you will be busy then you need to post it here. How else are we as a group suppose to know who to suspect and who not to.

Daruya shivers.  The tension in the room is so thick you could cut it with a dull dagger.  Suspicious eyes in accusing faces and a desperate terror permeate the room.  Who is the killer?  Who has infiltrated our group?  If only she knew for sure who to vote for . . .

I'm just as terrified as everyone else.  The thought of lynching the wrong person is too awful to consider but I voted [glow=red,2,300]Nae[/glow] the first time and my gut tells me to stay the course.  I just hope I manage to keep my guts inside if I'm wrong . . .

Daruya shivers again, and huddles down into a chair in the corner of the room.

::) OK I think I have the night kill straight now. Sorry. It really sounded like there were two dead people. It didn't make sense to me that one of us didn't die. That makes it a great night, Panda, not just a good one.  ;)

So Jeran voted for Aubrey and didn't take his vote off, even though he could have. He had plenty of time and opportunity to do so. If she were Mafia, would he have chanced that?  But he did ask about the number required for a lynch. So it could be that he figured we'd never get that many votes.  :-\  I'm just not feeling it. I have to go with  [glow=red,2,300]Narina[/glow] 

Naeann was just clarifying the situation. I think an Obligator would encourage confusion. *shrugs*

Vote Count:

Pandy (1)- Aubrey

Naeann (1)- Narina, Daruya

Illiara (1)- Pandy

Narina (3)- Illiara, Naeann, Minuet, Loriena

Ok guys...I'm gone until tomorrow night. It is a work day so I can't be around during the day. :P sorry.

23 hours until this day is over. Monday @ 9PM PST.

I've been a little quick to Jump on Panda as he on me.. so.. [glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow] .. and I shall wait until this unfolds. I'm just about as confused in all this... and like to stay safe.... >.>

Then again.. [glow=red,2,300]Narina[/glow] has been awfully suspicious in her toss about of votes.

She also broke one of the rule of mafia games. No altering a post you make.

Also, that was a pathetic plea of innocence. I hope we are right and are lynching a mafia member. Either that or she is just an inexperienced player. I know my gut has been wrong in these games, but it has also been right.

Vote Count:

Pandy (1): Bur

Naeann (1)- Narina, Daruya

Narina (8)- Illiara, Naeann, Minuet, Loriena, Aubrey, Maeva, Kelly, Pandy

Night starts in an hour.

During this night...I'd like you all to tell me if you want a longer day cycle. Would you prefer 72 hours to play your days?

Well this Day has been busy. Much accusations and pointing of fingers. A little bit of indecisiveness, But in the end a majority votes for one person.

Narina.

"I'm innocent!!" she protests...

"we don't believe you!" A chorus of voices yells back.

The Crew leader orders the lynch and it is done.

After Narina is lynched...you bring her down and look through her pockets and personal items. Nothing!

Narina a Skaa/innocent has been lynched.

Night is here. Night will be 24 hours. 9PM tomorrow. Night actions please!

Narina I did not fully understand that this was your first game. So, your actions seemed suspicious to me. I haven't really played in a while, but I remember the basics.

Well, gang we need to read over the posts, I know all 13 pages to see who else strikes us as being a possible Mistborn. I know in games in the past some mafia are very active as to throw people off where some tend to hang back in the back ground and not do much. So, you guess is as good as mine.

Narina I did not fully understand that this was your first game. So, your actions seemed suspicious to me. I haven't really played in a while, but I remember the basics.

Well, gang we need to read over the posts, I know all 13 pages to see who else strikes us as being a possible Mistborn. I know in games in the past some mafia are very active as to throw people off where some tend to hang back in the back ground and not do much. So, you guess is as good as mine.

Minuet is a member of the mafia, folks!

Archived