DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia..Game Thread!! *Game over. Mafia Win*

Aubrey for wanting to live

That's why I vote for you, [glow=red,2,300]Pandy[/glow].  Wanting to live through the night is completely natural, and I don't understand why you would vote for her just because she says that.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aubrey for wanting to live

That's why I vote for you, [glow=red,2,300]Pandy[/glow].  Wanting to live through the night is completely natural, and I don't understand why you would vote for her just because she says that.

I've covered this before:

You don't play this game by yourself, but as part of a team. This means that you can afford to die; you still have a chance to win.

An extension of this principle is that you can use your death to help the town. In a game that finished a few months ago, I was a vanilla townie - I had no role other than to vote each day. On day two, I managed to make myself look like I was a finder, someone who has the chance to investigate someone else each night and discover their alignment. The mafia nightkilled me happily. This let the real finder live longer, and they actually discovered the mafia.

We lost our Tineye or detective so that is the Mistborn or assassin kill it looks like. The mod did the other kill which works in our favor.

At least we don't have to worry about false information, but still we lost the one person who can view people. The Mistborn either got lucky or have experienced players who saw something.

I just hope we don't loose our PewterArm or bodyguard.

So, there are 13 of us left and it takes 8 to do a lynch. We need to be of one mind and posting to be able to accomplish this.

Aubrey you still looks suspicious to me. I know it might just be you are innocent, but still don't trust you.

[glow=red,2,300]Aubrey[/glow]

Min... read that a bit closer...

Jeran an Obligator and Tineye(IE Finder) is Dead.

He wasn't OUR Tineye.

I agree with [glow=red,2,300]Aubrey[/glow].  She's acting waaaay too fishy for anyone's good.

I'm always 'odd', it's part of my charm. :p

And Shame on you [glow=red,2,300]Panda[/glow] for belittling my love for life. There is nothing wrong with being relieved at living especially how close I got to being Lynched. I honestly didn't think I'd last the day.  :P

I'm always 'odd', it's part of my charm. :p

And Shame on you [glow=red,2,300]Panda[/glow] for belittling my love for life. There is nothing wrong with being relieved at living especially how close I got to being Lynched. I honestly didn't think I'd last the day.  :P

Oh My God, You Suck!

1) Aubrey

2) Jade

3) Illiara

4) Bur

5) Kelly

6) Minuet

7) Narina

8)Maeva

9)Pandy

10)Jeran

11)Naeann

12)Liathiana

13)Alailyn

14)Daruya

15)Loreina

Pandy- Aubrey,Jeran,

Aubrey- Narina,Maeva,Min, Jade,Pandy, Nae, Illiara, Lia, Kelly

Nae- Daruya

Alailyn- Lorei

Not Voting: Burs, Alailyn

Not helping us reach a lynch: Lorei, Aubrey(obviously), Daruya,Burs, Alailyn, and Jeran

Quite possibly the mafia not voting to prevent a lynch on a teammate.  It's a stretch but possible.  I'm keeping my eye on you 5.

I apologize for making that announcement. Ala was modkilled...he was not able to join us for the game. :( He was a Skaa.

These are the players that are left.

1)Aubrey

2)Jade

3)Illiara

4)Bur

5)Kelly

6)Minuet

7)Narina

8)Maeva

9)Pandy

11)Naeann

12)Liathiana

14)Daruya

15)Loreina

The rightvote count:

Pandy- Aubrey,Illiara

Aubrey- Pandy, Minuet, Naeann

8 votes to lynch. day ends in 34 hours. 9 PM PST on Monday.

Ok I am so confused right now, I have no idea what Jeran was or what his purpose was. I am still here but reading through things. Ohh and just saying here Aubrey acts pretty odd all the time, and she doesn't seem to be acting any different to me. The lollipop thing was a bit suspicious but I don't know if she is a bad person or not. *ponders*

Night has ended.

You all wake up after a restless sleep. You look around and find that Jeran is missing. He is found in the next room with a knife in his back.

You look in his pockets and pouch and find a letter with orders to infiltrate the Crew and spread false information.

The orders found in Jeran's pockets may have been planted there by the killer to make Jeran look bad and to confuse most people. 

Just stopping in to throw my vote...

[glow=red,2,300]Vote Naeann[/glow]

Sorry hon. You counted my vote against Aubrey for today when I had only voted her for yesterday. Votes can change each day depending on what happens. And I'm a bit suspicious.

Also i'll be gone most of Monday.....

Obviously, Panda knows something we don't.  His whole speech about the town being a team and to give up a person's life for the team was good, but when he brought it up again, I began to think that the he was either

1) Mafia

2) the Finder

or 3) the Assassin

No, Narina I did not. *sighs in exasperaton*  THAT WAS THE FINAL VOTE COUNT FOR YESTERDAY... I WILL NOT SAY IT AGAIN.  Please read all of the posts before jumping on someone as I explained that already when the mod thought that's what I did.

I have been playing this game for two years.. I know how to play thanks.  I know the votes for yesterday don't count today which is why I thought people would understand that was yesterday's vote count.  Had people listed who voted who instead of this number thing...

bob-3

jane-1

spot- 6

It would have been easier to keep track of.  No where in my analysis earlier did I say it was today's vote count and if you had but asked instead of attacking me you'd have known that.  (disregarding that I already told Nephi that several hours before your post)

Don't RIGHT vote count me, missy.  That was from yesterday's final vote.  I had to go back and reread the whole thing because people were doing weird votecounts.

Posted at 10:13

Your vote on me was at 1:30

I'm half tempted to switch my vote to you for not reading all of the new posts before acting. 

Whoa...I'm half tempted to change my vote because of that.  Nae, that's a little defensive you're getting there.  I understand that it's because your post was misunderstood, but to react like that really shows that you're hiding something.

Hmm...Narina makes a strong case for being a vote too.  What are her "suspicions" when she says she's voting for Nae?  She would have shared them with us if she felt that Nae was mafia, so I think Narina is hiding something.  Saying that Nae is her final vote regardless, I think seals it.  [glow=red,2,300]Unvote Vote Narina[/glow]

Narina.. a vote is a serious matter so yes, I expect you to actually READ the posts before you throw out a vote.  Nice of you to ANNOUNCE in the thread you have a LOA...

You should have said you were gone this weekend instead of throwing out a rushed vote and then huffing at me when I show it's lack of plausability.

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote... Vote Narina[/glow]

You may be saved another day Aubrey dear.

Archived