DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia..Game Thread!! *Game over. Mafia Win*

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, okay everyone, I've figured it out. Minuet, Kelly, and Illiara are the mafia.

NB: the following quotes are not in chronological order

Just so you all are aware Kelly will still be in the hospital till tonight. So, she can't answer your question right now.

You see here, excusing Kelly's absence (how did you know that she wasn't going to be here? Why didn't the mod tell us this? Did Kelly tell you by PM?)

Yep that's exactly right, I used to play the Trolloc game at SG which is just like this and we would act out the story a bit to begin with so I was playing the part.  ;)

I would have to say that I can't vote at this point because everyone hasn't checked in... Bursius is too new and they usually don't make them the bad guy right off the bat... and Aubrey is be too obviously innocent not to be.  :D  So I'll try to get a vote in tomorrow. 

Why not vote now? Can you see anything other than an Aubrey lynch today?

You've just shot up my list of suspicions, Kelly darling

And now we have Kelly trying to cause a no-lynch (not that the 12/15 lynch requirement didn't do that by itself...)

We lost our Tineye or detective so that is the Mistborn or assassin kill it looks like. The mod did the other kill which works in our favor.

At least we don't have to worry about false information, but still we lost the one person who can view people. The Mistborn either got lucky or have experienced players who saw something.

I just hope we don't loose our PewterArm or bodyguard.

So, there are 13 of us left and it takes 8 to do a lynch. We need to be of one mind and posting to be able to accomplish this.

Aubrey you still looks suspicious to me. I know it might just be you are innocent, but still don't trust you.

[glow=red,2,300]Aubrey[/glow]

This post has so many problems that it's not funny.

We lost our Tineye or detective so that is the Mistborn or assassin kill it looks like. The mod did the other kill which works in our favor.

Why does it work in our favour? And what do you mean, 'our'? They were a member of the mafia, no? Who's side are you on here?

At least we don't have to worry about false information, but still we lost the one person who can view people. The Mistborn either got lucky or have experienced players who saw something.

Make up your mind. Is it a good thing that we lost them or not? False information, in my mind, far outweighs any viewing. They weren't going to help us. Duh.

I just hope we don't loose our PewterArm or bodyguard.

Goes without saying, darling. Nice filler text, though!

So, there are 13 of us left and it takes 8 to do a lynch. We need to be of one mind and posting to be able to accomplish this.

Looks pretty but is filler text again.

Aubrey you still looks suspicious to me. I know it might just be you are innocent, but still don't trust you.

Hedging her bets.

It is always interesting to see who starts the voting off and sometimes a sign of evil.

So...... [glow=red,2,300]Panda[/glow]

Wishy washy. I call her out on this, and:

Yes, it isn't that reliable, but it is what we have to work with. Day one always sucks and if you happen to kill the evil you get mighty lucky.

I would suggest that when you quote someone, unglow the vote. It makes it confusing for the game master.

Hmm.. I didn't catch the lolly pop thing. Does it seem weird to any of you that Aubrey could be sucking on a lolly pop after what we just saw in the hallway?

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote Panda[/glow]

Vote hopping. Tries to get on the Aubrey wagon for stupid reasoning. Sorry, don't feel like mincing words right now. Love you really.  :-*

Now you all have me confused and I have no clue who to vote for.

Waste of space text.

Remember the way she said 'our'.

BTW, everyone: no more roleplaying. Please. I beg you from the bottom of my heart.

*eyes Panda* Ok I am reading back and see that someone says that Obligators cause confusion. Well you seem to be trying to confuse me because that entire post confused the heck out of me. Also just so you know Min and Kelly are both Green Ajah and Kelly is one of her good friends. Hence her saying where Kelly was. I don't know if either of them is mafia but I don't think that alone is a good enough reason to accuse her. I am a little suspicious of you and Aubrey at this point but that's just a gut feeling and nothing more. Sorry I missed the vote yesterday everyone, was out of town and didn't know I was going to be.

*looks confused*

I thought a bit of role playing was part of the fun in a mafia game?  I kind of like it because it lends a bit more fun to the game so that we’re not all just coming in and saying “I vote X” and so on.

Panda if you go to the Green Ajah public board you will see that there was a post about Kelly being in the hospital. I even called her and that is in the post as well.

If you truly think I am mafia then lynch me. I know I am not, but it will prove you are wrong.

I also said I was confused and later set straight about the mafia kill on the first night.

I still think Aubrey is a likely suspect and now possibly you. Narina was acting suspicious in my opinion, but that was because she had never played mafia before. I was lynched my first game for the same thing. That is why I apologized to her. I wouldn't have thought she was that suspicious if I had know that.

So, once we exit night if you all suspect me, then vote. I won't take it personally. Just know that I am not mafia and the only way to prove it is with my death. 

Daruya, role playing is ok with me and with most of the people playing the game. 

I agree with Minuet that panda and aubrey are probably mafia and need to be lynched.

Which one of them are we lynching tonight?  Let's decide and then do it. 

:) I would like 72 hour days, Nephi. I really didn't want to vote Narina after she said she'd not played before, but with the little time remaining, I just couldn't come up with a feasible alternative.

And just because panda doesn't like it:  :P  ;) ;D

Night had come again. They'd lynched Narina, but she'd not been the traitor they sought. Poor thing, she'd only been a part of the crew a very short time. That's probably why most of them had voted for her. Lorei squirmed in her bedroll. "It could have me!" she silently cried. "It may yet be me!" Turning her face to the wall, she thought of the others, how they'd acted, what they'd said. There had to be some clues in that somewhere! She just had to find them! And with her brain turning the day over and over in her head, she fell into a shallow, restless sleep.

*Sets up booby traps throughout his room so the next morning a mafia guy will be found dead on the floor with an interesting sharp object protruding from him or her.  Hears a screeching cat down the hall, probably some one in a rocking chair interacting with a long-tailed cat.  Dreams of his lady fast asleep by his side, his hand wandering over her hour glass figure as he stares off into the night, hearing the sounds of the old building, contracting timbers as the structure subsides after a long day.  Hears the flush of an indoor sanitation device a couple of floors above him, the pipes ringing as some one turns on the hot water, then a thud as the water is shut off.  Hears the now familiar tap, tap, tap, tap of a stilleto heeled boot as some one walks across a hard wood floor and onto a carpet which swallows the boots, sound and all.  Hears the creaking sound of a door where one of the three hinges screams out agonizingly for even a single drop of lubricating oil, then a soft thud as it closes against a door jam.  Hears the rhythmic sounds as a train pulls by on its tracks outside, a lonesome whistle in the night as the evening shift at a nearby factory blends effortlessly into the night shift. 

Why does it work in our favour? And what do you mean, 'our'? They were a member of the mafia, no? Who's side are you on here?

::)

Min, please answer the questions here.

Everyone else, if you have any sense, you'd vote for this.

Illiara darling, it's a gut feeling.  :D

Yep Panda, you're totally right.  Its been me the whole time, I'm definitely mafia.  I had a liver biopsy and was put in the hospital just as a plot to confuse you all.  ::)  Come on now, those are pretty weak excuses for thinking I'm mafia.  I have a lot more suspicions of you at this point for being to quick to point the finger at everyone else.  *eyes Panda*  Besides, if you remember the way I played at SG I always waited and went with the mob rule.  *lol*  Its just easier that way most of the time.  I might have to change my mind this go around though....

I also didn't know it was Narina's first game.  Was it?  She said first at DM when someone asked if it was her first.  Adding "at dm" makes me think she HAS played it elsewhere.  I apologize for coming at you so strongly if it was your first ever or you are new'ish to the game. :-*  I can become a bit intense at times in mafia games.

I agree with Pandy about the Rping. It can be more distracting than helpful to the game.  I've only ever played games without it and can't say it hindered how fun the game was.  Attacking him because he asked to lighten up on it is rather uncalled for.

Why so serious everyone? It's a game!  :D

Yep Panda, you're totally right.  Its been me the whole time, I'm definitely mafia.  I had a liver biopsy and was put in the hospital just as a plot to confuse you all.   ::)  Come on now, those are pretty weak excuses for thinking I'm mafia.  I have a lot more suspicions of you at this point for being to quick to point the finger at everyone else.  *eyes Panda*  Besides, if you remember the way I played at SG I always waited and went with the mob rule.  *lol*  Its just easier that way most of the time.  I might have to change my mind this go around though....

Kelly darling, I don't mean to disparage your health, and I wish you well.

Yes, it was a weak argument, but it's stronger than yours: you claim that I am mafia because I'm pointing fingers! Where would the game be if nobody pointed fingers? Just a bunch of roleplaying "oh no, I hope that I'm doing the right thing and that I don't die tonight, where's my lollipop" while the mafia are laughing up their sleeve!

And please feel free not to 'follow the mob'. The danger in doing so in mafia games is that the mob that you think you're following might not be town. Use your instincts a bit more.

Attacking him because he asked to lighten up on it is rather uncalled for.

:) No one is attacking anyone.  *points to the emoticons* I was trying for a teasing tone. I'm sorry if panda didn't understand that. He knows he can just not read them, right?

Since this is a WT Mistborn Mafia game, I vote we keep the RP.  That makes it more fun, imo. We can be more relaxed here, since it's not the official game board. That's one of the reasons I decided to play. I thought it would be less intense and more fun off the official game board. But, I'll go with the majority.

I did not know that the mod kill was a Skaa, I thought the mod kill was the person spreading false information. I thought the mafia killed our detective person which is bad. It turned out they killed the one spreading false information and that is always good. I mean it is hard enough to figure out who is mafia without someone spreading false information.

I hope our detective can gleam some information in their night action and hopefully steer us in the right way. Again like I said Panda if you doubt me, then lynch me once we are out of night. It is the only way I can prove my innocence to you. I do however feel that you know who the mafia is because you are mafia yourself. Just a thought at how you have gone on the attack.

I mean you take me not understanding the mods post and Kelly's hospitalization and my knowledge of those as reasons why I am mafia. Anyone can misunderstand a post. Several participants here said they misunderstood until the mod clarified that the mod kill was a Skaa. It seemed to me that her first post was regarding 2 people and not one.

You all wake up the next morning. No one is dead. What a relief! You all take a deep breathe of thanks.

Day has started again. since the majority seem to want 72 hours it shall be. I ask though that you all stay active. ;)

Day ends in 72 hours. Friday the 29th 9PM PST. 

Kelly darling, I don't mean to disparage your health, and I wish you well.

Yes, it was a weak argument, but it's stronger than yours: you claim that I am mafia because I'm pointing fingers! Where would the game be if nobody pointed fingers? Just a bunch of roleplaying "oh no, I hope that I'm doing the right thing and that I don't die tonight, where's my lollipop" while the mafia are laughing up their sleeve!

And please feel free not to 'follow the mob'. The danger in doing so in mafia games is that the mob that you think you're following might not be town. Use your instincts a bit more.

I know that Panda hon, I was just playing.  I'm sorry I was being a bitch today, they've got me on new meds.  :P  They make me... temper mental and I'm not like that at all usually.  *lol*

You're right, I'll take more time and see what people say this go around. I've been reading it all til now, but some people are still confusing me pretty badly...

People do that in mafia, Kelly baby  :-*

Attacking him because he asked to lighten up on it is rather uncalled for.

:) No one is attacking anyone.  *points to the emoticons* I was trying for a teasing tone. I'm sorry if panda didn't understand that. He knows he can just not read them, right?

Don't worry, I took it as teasing.  ;)

But, me being the dedicated mafia player, I will read them, just like I read every other post in the thread.

I did not know that the mod kill was a Skaa, I thought the mod kill was the person spreading false information. I thought the mafia killed our detective person which is bad. It turned out they killed the one spreading false information and that is always good. I mean it is hard enough to figure out who is mafia without someone spreading false information.

I hope our detective can gleam some information in their night action and hopefully steer us in the right way. Again like I said Panda if you doubt me, then lynch me once we are out of night. It is the only way I can prove my innocence to you. I do however feel that you know who the mafia is because you are mafia yourself. Just a thought at how you have gone on the attack.

I mean you take me not understanding the mods post and Kelly's hospitalization and my knowledge of those as reasons why I am mafia. Anyone can misunderstand a post. Several participants here said they misunderstood until the mod clarified that the mod kill was a Skaa. It seemed to me that her first post was regarding 2 people and not one.

There's another way you can prove your innocence, or at least make me happier at your play.

Scum-hunt. Find the mafia and help us win. It's what I'm trying to do right now.

Okay. I'll back off you for a while, to give you a chance. Next target: [glow=red,2,300]Bursius[/glow]

Daruya, role playing is ok with me and with most of the people playing the game. 

I agree with Minuet that panda and aubrey are probably mafia and need to be lynched.

Which one of them are we lynching tonight?  Let's decide and then do it. 

Bursius, my good friend! How are you today?

Mind explaining your suspicions? Why are me and Aubrey the mafia? Be a darling and tell us, it can't hurt, and you'll look a lot less suspicious if you do.

*hides under her bed*

You guys are seriously scary... :nodnod:

(if i'm not posting much it's cause i'm RL Working and not online... )

*sets out bags of marbles around her room to protect herself under her bed*

Panda I have been trying to find the mafia. Even though I was sick and didn't post anywhere else for a couple of days I was here posting trying to find the mafia.

Who has been laying low without an excuse? I have seen some games where people will be very active other places, but lay low in the game hoping they won't be found out.

After looking over a member who hasn't posted much I came up with Liathiana. She posted she wasn't around because of her birthday. Well, we have been playing for a while. She hasn't been posting much anywhere, but there are two days that she logged on and didn't come post here. One of the reasons I posted I was confused was so you all knew I was thinking and still had my mind on the game. So, here is my best bet.

[glow=red,2,300]Liathiana[/glow]

Archived