DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So did everybody die?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Tis the season? This time of year people are often busy. Finals, field trips, class trips, spring football training, etc.  I had three awards meetings, two baccalaureates, and three graduations in the last two weeks.  :)

But - I could have sworn I posted something here last night *shifty*. Maybe the thread monster's eating them.  :D

*cough* That may still be left in my tray, together with all the other stuff I had planned to tell Kathana about before I resigned. Oops?

Now, someone know a good way to get bonfire smell out of your hair?

Like a true Brit, I must blame the weather. It is always the weather's fault.

However, it is probably finals (yes, been there, done that, finally got the t-shirt) and the fact we just had a bank holiday (or whatever you call it in the States) this weekend. We must be gearing up for the summer meltdown...

*nods agreement with Corki*

:o

Somebody agreeing with me without being forced!?!?!? That is so totally unheard of!

She's young and impressionable...

Wow, even got Skechid to post...

And yeah, nice weather I guess...  been out more...

you're all a bunch of ass kissers.

Of course we had fun without you Kath. After all, you taught (thought, thaught, however the hell you spell that blasted word) it to us. I distinctly remember my raising ceremony. You said 'Go Forth, do NOT multiply, do NOT even think of having fun in my presence and for the love of the Light, do NOT get anywhere near anything that is even remotely volatile!'.

So following that order from my beloved Tamy, may she rule the Sedai People and worship the Love God forever, I did exàctly what I was supposed to do.

Having fun 'away' from your presense: aka --> without you.

*Brittish street gal voice*

I'm a good garl I am... Wash my faish I did..... *nods*

(now let's see how many of you youngsters recognise that line)

*Brittish street gal voice*

I'm a good garl I am... Wash my faish I did..... *nods*

(now let's see how many of you youngsters recognise that line)

My Fair Lady ;) Eliza Dolittle.  :P (And if we're talking film it starred Audrey Hepburn and Rex Harrison:p)

PWNd  ;) *snuggles Myst*

I just finished my exams so I'll be about more  ;D

Guest nephitess

*sees fool and snuggles him*

Kathana...you are like Drugs... we can have fun with tou or with out. ;) At least that is what i'm going to teach my children. *laughs*

Mystica is right. Don't suck up, laugh at her and go have fun without her again.

Myself, I'm just gonna sit back and watch Mystica and all those who follow her die slow painful deaths. I imagine it would be quite entertaining.

I'm...uh...

*looks around*

still here? I have three weeks of kids left and 4 days of post planning and then ya'll will be sick to death of me! In fact, I'm going to go get a Verizon card for my computer so I can sit and entertain myself during post planning when I'm counting the dots on the ceiling and watching movies on my Promethean board. *nods*

Archived