DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WELCOME BACK, to those who have not been here a while. Please join in the Feast of Fools Event!

Elgee

3 hours ago, 4gottenwarder47 said:

I was once a member, years ago, like more than 15, don't know my old password and email though. . 

Hiya! Welcome back! That was just about when I was around. 2006~2008 time frame. Do you remember your old handle? We might be able to track you down again, I helped make the guest lists and the old members we couldn't find was long! 🤍  

In the meantime, pull up a chair! What do you remember from when you were here? Or even who?:smile:

7 hours ago, WintersTeeth said:

Hello everyone! Returning member here but under a new name. Some may remember me as Goldeneyes101 😁

*feels her heart suddenly swell as her eyes seek golden ones* 

My Gaidin 🤍 🐺 🍾

*grins and snugglespounces*

2024 is going to be good :cool:

Edited by Delenn

On 1/1/2024 at 2:18 AM, WintersTeeth said:

Hello everyone! Returning member here but under a new name. Some may remember me as Goldeneyes101 😁

*Tacklesnuggles* It's so fantastic to have you back!!

Hello everyone! I'm no longer a Der'de'der???? sweeeet. Where the novice quarters at?! It's on like DOnkey Kong! 

It's been so long since I was an wee algai. I remember the Houses! I think I was in like 3 different ones? lol House Demandred for the win!! For the Chimera!! *bolts for LG's quarters......for the juke box <_<.....>_>*

4 hours ago, Millon said:

Hello everyone! I'm no longer a Der'de'der???? sweeeet. Where the novice quarters at?! It's on like DOnkey Kong! 

It's been so long since I was an wee algai. I remember the Houses! I think I was in like 3 different ones? lol House Demandred for the win!! For the Chimera!! *bolts for LG's quarters......for the juke box <_<.....>_>*

*glomps* Wow...welcome home!! Are they in trouble now or what?? who's idea was it to call us all back?? 

29 minutes ago, Kathleen said:

*glomps* Wow...welcome home!! Are they in trouble now or what?? who's idea was it to call us all back?? 

Ohhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyy. You’re an ickle

lil novice again, Kat! 

Edited by Millon