DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WELCOME BACK, to those who have not been here a while. Please join in the Feast of Fools Event!

Elgee

*breaks her cane because she’s young again woooo!!!*

before the moat there was ONLY streaking.. Then we had to put the youngling in a moat to save the novices from gawking too much when the streaking got out of hand….

Although, now I wonder who started the Moat. Pretty sure it was when I was more RP active to remember off hand.. 

*Grabs a cup of whatever is closest thinking to himselft* "If the Tower is serving it it will be at worst palatable"

*He raises his glass making eye contact with Elgee before bowing his head and bending at the waist slightly*
"Mother" 

In search of a comfortable chair, he goes through the mental exercise of chiding himself for pushing too far while traveling at his age and paying for it at the moment with a sore back and tight shoulders.

"How could a Feast of Fools go on without the Tower's greatest fool" he gives a sort of gravely coughing chuckle at that last. 

• RP - PLAYER

Ah Elgee, child I am happy to see that you at least are treating our guests well.

Thom, welcome to the Tower. But the greatest fool? This is the Feast of Fools, you know the greatest fool is placed in charge.... Wait a minute. But that means the Amyrlin... oh the indignity. The shame. How can I ever live this down.... Ooo, chocolate cake.

*munches* What are you going to do? 

Wait, this is not the cake that Cairos was throwing about? You put that in the bin didn't you Elgee? You did not just pick it up and put it back on the plate? Elgee? Child?

Have some of this cake, Thom. It has some lovely crunchy butterscotch in it. Or sand. I'm not sure which.

37 minutes ago, HeavyHalfMoonBlade said:

Wait, this is not the cake that Cairos was throwing about? You put that in the bin didn't you Elgee? You did not just pick it up and put it back on the plate? Elgee? Child?

Errr ... well ... Sir ... Ma'am ... Mother? Father??? eeeeehhhhh *implodes*

• Club Leader

I'll have some tea, please. Mother. *eyes the moat wistfully, remembering the old days*

My not-yet Warder who flirted with me incessantly, while I was totally innocent and didn't return any of his advances, was appalled at my skinny dipping. I hit a boundary of his, apparently.

I miss Sam.

10 hours ago, HeavyHalfMoonBlade said:

Mother will do, child. I've always wanted to be Mother. Tea, anyone? 

Oh thank you, Mother! *eyes the tea with suspicion* ... it wouldn't be "mint" tea, would it, Mommy? To maybe make sure none of us Channel when we shouldn't so you can get some peace & quiet? Surely you'd never also do that?