A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Calls (Old/Archived)

Cass

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

What Tay wrote is basically the only RP im doing atm with my Wolfkin.

Got ya hun!

And so cool to see you RPing ^.^ Loving your writing style and tone, from what I've seen :wub:

What branch/rank of WK is Lorelai? I searched the training board but couldn't find her?

3 hours ago, The Bard Babe said:

Right! 

Yes Arkin will be around this month hell yeah. Anyone needs a scout? ? 

Wheeeeee!

Current RPs:      

Got a bunch of these to finish off (pretending most of these haven't been open for literal years haha)

-A Visit to the Medics @Cass

*Also pretends that hasn't been open for literally years.

How much more does Arkin need out of that? One more post for Emrin and that takes care of a first level RP requirement for him so I don't know that we'll have much to finish off in that one?

I was think we could wrap that up and lead into...

Emrin wanting training? Arkin mentioned wanting to learn a bit of field medicine so they can definitely trade knife skills and healing as a follow up to the visit to the medics thread Cass?

Yes!
Following the last thread, I think Emrin might want to offer some personal medical advice/assistance ...of an AA type nature ... to the Scout as well, if that works in with Arkin's char development?

Definitely going to want to try and learn not to hate Eb as well - would I be able to jump in on that training session with y'all? 

Hey - you can't all learn to like Eb so soon, that's opening every char up for a whole new level of angsty punishment ?

The more the merrier in that training thread, I'd say... I can just imagine the wierd dynamics there, last encounters between Arkin/Arinth/Eb being what they were, poor Ely between the connections with Arinth and possibly never having met Eb, poor Eb with her flashbacks to training with Mehrin triggering her current PTSD, coupled with being on the field, training others - those she's had direct altercations with, to boot!

I think that one's going to be fun, and I apologise in advance!

Oooh there's gonna be some good fun drama in all these upcoming threads. 

Yas Cass, ok, I also only need one more post in our medic thread and then we should definitely do that. And for sure, let's get Arkin some AA help haha that makes sense. Ooh this is gonna be fuuuun. 

To be fair, Arkin is very easy to win over so he can sort of try and keep a balance in a super hectic training session there a bit.

Edited by The Bard Babe

1 hour ago, Cass said:

Got ya hun!

And so cool to see you RPing ^.^ Loving your writing style and tone, from what I've seen :wub:

What branch/rank of WK is Lorelai? I searched the training board but couldn't find her?

She's a Ranger.

When I get a hold of my computer I might be able to find her bio in old back ups. Hopefully.

I might also bring back my trolloc

Edited by Nynaeve

1 hour ago, The Bard Babe said:

Oooh there's gonna be some good fun drama in all these upcoming threads. 

Yas Cass, ok, I also only need one more post in our medic thread and then we should definitely do that. And for sure, let's get Arkin some AA help haha that makes sense. Ooh this is gonna be fuuuun. 

To be fair, Arkin is very easy to win over so he can sort of try and keep a balance in a super hectic training session there a bit.

:wub:

10 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

She's a Ranger.

When I get a hold of my computer I might be able to find her bio in old back ups. Hopefully.

I might also bring back my trolloc

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

And yeah I'm super rusty. I used to write a lot better. There was a learning curve over the years since English isn't my native language. And now I'm also older lol

:wub:

Your English is beautiful - it has always impressed me in RL, the social side and mafia, but here the creative writing aspect takes it to a whole new level and impresses me again. 

RP with me somewhere!?

Sure. Technically I have a wolfkin, yellow sedai, a trolloc, a CoTL and I think maybe an Aiel at some point... I think I might have killed off the aiel and trolloc but I can always add in a twist and revive them lol.... but Tay is gonna have to help me find names cause my memory isn't great lol

I'd really love to RP my trolloc the most if you have a character that would work with that. If not my Wolfkin or Sedai might be the safest bet as I remember their names xD

Edited by Nynaeve

Rejoined with my WolfCub, Korrena Candarr. ?

She has a companion wolf Windy that was basically dropped on her head at one point. *will catch up on thread in the morning*

Edited by Arie

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Sure. Technically I have a wolfkin, yellow sedai, a trolloc, a CoTL and I think maybe an Aiel at some point... I think I might have killed off the aiel and trolloc but I can always add in a twist and revive them lol.... but Tay is gonna have to help me find names cause my memory isn't great lol

I'd really love to RP my trolloc the most if you have a character that would work with that. If not my Wolfkin or Sedai might be the safest bet as I remember their names xD

Depends what you wanna do with your trolloc? I'll hit you up over PM as on the fly the ideas piquing my interest most with those options don't relate to my Alliance chars ?

Here I just have the two Banders mentioned above.

2 hours ago, Arie said:

Rejoined with my WolfCub, Korrena Candarr. ?

She has a companion wolf Windy that was basically dropped on her head at one point. *will catch up on thread in the morning*

WB Arie

*awards bonus points for including bio*

19 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

@Nynaeve If you do not mind my asking, where you one of the CoTL leaders way back in the day (like around 2006)? Your name seems very familiar and I couldn't help noticing you mention having a CoTL character.

Nyn was RGL of the CotL for years, right up to the end of about 2012. Then real life took over and she had to step down. I think claireducky took over briefly and then WolfbrotherKronos, also briefly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Merdyn Gilyard, full rank Asha'man here, swinging back in... not sure how long it's been... close to a year now? Do I have to contact anyone for approval since it's been so long?

Looking to pick back up where I left off, or as close as I can... I'm sure @Jagen Sedai has moved on past our scene, but maybe the lovely @Matalina will be cool with resuming our Asha'man romance? ?

Sorry for the sudden disappearance on you lot, but I'm back baby. Just looking to get back into the DM community and hopefully get some great narratives going... Bio should be in signature... 

10 minutes ago, Oddpositions said:

Merdyn Gilyard, full rank Asha'man here, swinging back in... not sure how long it's been... close to a year now? Do I have to contact anyone for approval since it's been so long?

Looking to pick back up where I left off, or as close as I can... I'm sure @Jagen Sedai has moved on past our scene, but maybe the lovely @Matalina will be cool with resuming our Asha'man romance? ?

Sorry for the sudden disappearance on you lot, but I'm back baby. Just looking to get back into the DM community and hopefully get some great narratives going... Bio should be in signature... 

Bio was not in siggy... Here it is...

Merdyn Gilyard Bio

You're good to go, Odd. :smile: You can pick all your bios up where you left off. The activity's been steadily picking up over the last 2-3 months so you arrived at a good time. Nothing major has happened that would cause any issues to you jumping right back in. Check out the main RP board and you'll see what all's been active. 

a) That you're here/What you're up to

Use an interesting enough gif and it'll win the place as intro gif in next month's thread ?

200.webp?cid=790b761170a542876f6bfbd8a6d

b) Active character

Aslan - Ashaman/BT/clouddancer 

just wraped up this one 

https://dragonmount.com/forums/topic/95084-a-resentful-meeting-attn-liitha/

and continues where we let off in this one

https://dragonmount.com/forums/topic/107481-crazy-manipulations/

Jack - Wolfkin

just arrived at steading - open rp, will just see where this heads, no special plans

https://dragonmount.com/forums/topic/30203-help-sought-in-the-past/

Celerita - Wolfkin

just arived and finished meeting with Sage

https://dragonmount.com/forums/topic/30255-she-smells-like-trouble-erita-drop-off-welcome-open-to-all-tho-need-a-sage/

probably will look at doing something like meeting her companion, finding her wolfname or something next unless someone else got any fun sugestions.

A.D. - BotRH

need to update her bio first, and then find where to start her off from 

yeah its her name but she dont know it yet...so i guess more it will be her name ? and she has no companion though i figured out who that will be too just need to fix it...geting her a cub she can grow with since she is so scared of the adult ones, should be easy enough to get her to fall in love with a 3-4 month old cub