A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Calls (Old/Archived)

Cass

• Cass unpinned this topic
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iiiiittttt's (a little past) that time again!

tenor.gif

Holler your character's name/group/rank if you're still here and keen on writing them here this month ? 

And please feel free to continue sharing plans/make and respond to requests/tag others!

Those who've posted this month in an Alliance thread have been added to the signed in list, pls lmk if there are any errors ?

At a Glance / Signed In!

:bandredhand: Band of the Red Hand :bandredhand: 

Infantry

Cass: Eb - Captain

Arinth: Arinth - Sergeant

Taymist: Elynde - Corporal

Medics

Cass: Emrin 

Scouts

The Bard Babe: Arkin - Sergeant

Liitha: A.D. - Private

Special Projects

Quibby: Pahl Ebersol - Corporal

:hopper: Wolfkin  :hopper:

Rangers

WhiteWolf: Owen - Leader

Taymist: Rhyanon - Ranger

New Arrivals

Liitha: Celerita

Jack

:ph34r: Black Tower :ph34r:

Asha'man

Matalina: Nox

Oddpositions: Merdyn

Liitha: Aslan - Clouddancer

Active last month ☺️

@Nynaeve@Arie

?MIA?  
@Arath Faringal , @Lih-Lyh , @Sherper

BotRH: Elynde - Subdivision: Infantry - Rank: Corporal

Wolfkin: Rhyanon - Subdivision: Rangers - Rank: Ranger

(N.B. Owen will be around too just as soon as I get our next Wolfkin RP started. He did post last month. He's beginning a new job on Monday though so don't expect to see him posting anywhere else; i.e. he's unlikely to sign Roll Calls and such. Just so you know.)

ok so since last role call i been diging into more old rps and found i aged her more then i remembered ic and got her old enough to start on her training, joining the ranks so A.D. should be listed on scouts list 

also Aslan my ashie is in use and was last month

wolfkin i posted with both celerita and jack

I'm finally done with uni for the year and am freeeeeee!! \o/

I'll be here with 

BotRH

Eb - Infantry - Captain

- waiting on a good time to start a training thread @Taymist, @Arinth, @The Bard Babe, you ready for this yet or want to hold off?

- is going to ... make friends... with some asha'men! @Matalina, @Oddpositions are you up for Nox and Merdyn to start the assignment with the Band this month?

Emrin - Medics

- Still needs any form of weapons training 

@The Bard Babe, saw your post in the visit to the medic's thread ^.^ - yey for us both completing the requirements there! I'll post a reply and see if we can segue into part II over the next couple of days if you're keen for Emrin and Arkin to move on to a meet up and/or training  - just lmk which order you prefer ?

I'm fine to start the weapon training any time. We've just moved on to the second part of our investigation arc. I'm happy to fit in around Arinth and BB; they're both busy, I can be flexible. Don't want to inundate anyone with too many RP's. See what they think.

And yeayy for being done with Uni!! Well done you. :laugh:

9 minutes ago, Taymist said:

(N.B. Owen will be around too just as soon as I get our next Wolfkin RP started. He did post last month. He's beginning a new job on Monday though so don't expect to see him posting anywhere else; i.e. he's unlikely to sign Roll Calls and such. Just so you know.)

Ah ta! I did see his WK posts, but also that he was busy so have had it in my mind not to bust his chops ? and I kinda forgot to count him since he's not listed as a member in this group >.<  Does he need busting for that? If so, ... *tag* - you're it! ?

Though, @WhiteWolf - good luck with the job!  

Owen's Ranger Leader, right? Can't find him in the training grounds?

14 minutes ago, Taymist said:

I'm fine to start the weapon training any time. We've just moved on to the second part of our investigation arc. I'm happy to fit in around Arinth and BB; they're both busy, I can be flexible. Don't want to inundate anyone with too many RP's. See what they think.

And yeayy for being done with Uni!! Well done you. :laugh:

:wub: 

Have been thinking the same with the bold.

And thank you! Almost recovered now ?. About to go read the start of that arc, after I update the activity stuff \o/ 

• Cass pinned this topic
49 minutes ago, Liitha said:

ok so since last role call i been diging into more old rps and found i aged her more then i remembered ic and got her old enough to start on her training, joining the ranks so A.D. should be listed on scouts list 

Thanks! I was going to check this with you - had just read the post where she was requesting to be taken to the stables and see her mare, so I took a guess as Cav ?

49 minutes ago, Liitha said:

also Aslan my ashie is in use and was last month

wolfkin i posted with both celerita and jack

Gotchya! 

12 minutes ago, Oddpositions said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas @Cass! Merdyn just got a letter from the Alliance. Hasn't read it yet, but it's my little plot device to get Nox and Merd over to Eb's neck of the woods. Figure one or two more posts in their current scene and then they will depart the BT.

Ooooh, looking forward to catching up there!

*choresfirstchoresfirstchoresfirst...*

2 minutes ago, Cass said:

Thanks! I was going to check this with you - had just read the post where she was requesting to be taken to the stables and see her mare, so I took a guess as Cav 

nope she rode in on her mare several years ago and spent time as a stablehand likely as not sleeping in the hayloft  often as not lol, so going to stables would make sence to her, as long she been looking up to drea and the scouts though so there just one way i could take this char ?

31 minutes ago, Liitha said:

nope she rode in on her mare several years ago and spent time as a stablehand likely as not sleeping in the hayloft  often as not lol, so going to stables would make sence to her, as long she been looking up to drea and the scouts though so there just one way i could take this char ?

Aha!

Also, I miss Drea, and other oldies :,( There are a few I'd teleport back here if I could! *sniff*

4 hours ago, Cass said:

Ah ta! I did see his WK posts, but also that he was busy so have had it in my mind not to bust his chops ? and I kinda forgot to count him since he's not listed as a member in this group >.<  Does he need busting for that? If so, ... *tag* - you're it!

Owen's Ranger Leader, right? Can't find him in the training grounds?

I don't bust his chops for anything lol. He paid his dues. Yes, he's Ranger leader, the only IC player character in staff terms. The other heads are NSW's. He's not in the Training Grounds because he has nothing left to train. He's like maxed out all round. If it's possible to do, assume Owen can do it lol.

Most of my chars here could probably do training I mean they all fairly new too their groups, so is up for classes if someone wants too

Or self exploring figuring things out on their own in lack of teachers ?

BotRH:

Pahl Ebersol, Corporal- Special Projects

Status: just blew up the mess hall, still tweaking his next post for that

I'm not particularly interested in training Pahl up for WS.  However, I would love to get some interaction-type RPs going.

Gotchya Quibby.

Happy to do interactions, though I'll let others have first dibs while we're entangled in the ascension. 

What sort of situations are you thinking/ after?

At some point, I figure given Pahl's occupation and nature, he might see a bit of Emrin for first aid etc?

Also I'm also not really looking to train Emrin too much WS wise,  just figure an intro to weapons thread might be amusing, Pahl would be welcome to join in as a compulsory basics training thing or what have you if you like?

Not sure what could happen with Eb.

• 3 weeks later...

At a glance/Signed in ?

:bandredhand: Band of the Red Hand :bandredhand:

Infantry

Eb (Captain) - Cass

Ely (Corporal) - Taymist

Medics

Emrin - Cass

Special Projects

Pahl (Corporal) - Quibby

Scouts

A.D. (Private) - Liitha

:hopper:Wolfkin:hopper:

Rangers

Rhyanon - Taymist

WhiteWolf - Owen

Korrena Candarr - Arie

New Arrivals

Celerita - Liitha

Jack - Liitha

:ph34r: Black Tower :ph34r:

Asha'man

Nox - Matalina

Merdyn - Oddpositions

Aslan (Clouddancer) - Liitha

This month for me I'm hoping...

Eb's

... making friends ... in the BT with Merdyn @Oddpositions and Nox @Matalina;

and continuing Retro with @Quibby

@Arinth I'm happy to stall on our plans for a bit if you want, or start them in about 2 weeks?

Emrin

Could do with some friends/training - anyone keen lmk / @The Bard Babe if you and Arkin'll be around?

Mehrin? Did you mean Emrin?

Ely's stalled on her main Band RP until Arinth gets some respite. Meanwhile she's doing a "filling in a history gap" and "getting to know you" slightly retro RP with Lii's Arya.

Rhya's on semi-hold due to me being lazy. Mid craft fair season for me so busy busy but I will get her next thread with Owen started soon. We have a sort of plan in mind. Owen's coming up against his arch enemy and brother, Bane, once more. Bane is about to kidnap Rhya.