A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Calls (Old/Archived)

Cass

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still around, still got rps with all my chars in here

AD is building history with Tays char and waiting to see what she can do in the whole phal goes b oom rp

My wolfkins hanging in open treads, and will do so for now untill sudenly someone wants to hang with them at which time they will come alive or I get bored and gets idea to progress rp's alone while still keeping them openish so if anyone want something to do..there is well someone to hang with

My BT is on route to wt stables to head to borderlands I believe

Edited by Liitha

Got you all ?

On 11/2/2019 at 10:54 PM, Matalina said:

Nox is here. Bonded to merdyn now they are meeting with cass's eb soon.

On 11/4/2019 at 6:17 AM, Oddpositions said:

Merdyn is where @Cass said he is :3 sorry I've been MIA this last week, had to work a few overnight shifts and so I was dead to the world.

I hear you, Odd. No need to apologise ❤️ I've been thrown back to work and night shifts this last week too, and unghh night shifts suck! I'll get a reply up once I can string sentences together without falling asleep at the keys ?

On 11/3/2019 at 7:50 AM, Quibby said:

-points over there- I have a response to the Thunderous Return post in process over there, but I'm having trouble getting into Pahl's headspace again.

*peers to where you point*

Do you need any edits/extra set up in the other posts to help things flow?

Also, Psst, Retro-Eb should be working her way out of her stuck corner soon. 

On 11/3/2019 at 8:50 AM, Liitha said:

Still around, still got rps with all my chars in here

AD is building history with Tays char and waiting to see what she can do in the whole phal goes b oom rp

My wolfkins hanging in open treads, and will do so for now untill sudenly someone wants to hang with them at which time they will come alive or I get bored and gets idea to progress rp's alone while still keeping them openish so if anyone want something to do..there is well someone to hang with

My BT is on route to wt stables to head to borderlands I believe

All sounds good ? 

On 11/3/2019 at 12:13 PM, Arie said:

Korrena Candarr here.. mostly NaNoing this month, and mental health stuff. ❤️

❤️ GLGL with both of those!!

2 hours ago, Oddpositions said:

I'm a night owl, so I thought those types of shifts would be awesome... but no lol. They are brutal beyond reason. 

Same here ?

And I used to enjoy them, but now I'm 'old' and dedicating more of those 14 hours to sleep sounds really, really good sometimes ... especially around 4-5am ?

@Cass No edits needed.  Pahl has always occupied a part of my head that I don't often encounter, so he's sometimes just hard to write.  I love the character too much to leave him alone, but he's easily my most difficult character.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's everyone doing over the Silly Season?

OblongConcreteKoodoo-size_restricted.gif

Check in if you'll have time to be writing with your Alliance Chars ?

As always, shout out with any requests/ideas!

Checked in/Here and rollin'

BotRH :bandredhand:

Cass - Eb (Infantry, Captain); Emrin (Medic)

Liitha - (A.D. (Scouts, Corporal)

Taymist - Ely (Infantry, Corporal)

Wolfkin :hopper:

Taymist - Rhya (Ranger)

Liitha - Celerita, Jack (New arrivals)

Black Tower :ph34r:

Matalina - Nox

Liitha - Aslan (Clouddancer)

Still here but all my rp's stopped up from what i managed to keep track of so waiting on them to progress.. If not soon vacation so likely will start something new then even if end up with solo rps lol

I'm here! I had to let things slide for a bit between health and work but should be able to pick things up again, especially with holidays coming up. Owen's still around too, we chatted recently about the plans for our next RP and he's waiting for me to post still.

Arinth's still busy with work/offline stuff so our Band RP is completely stalled until that changes.

Likewise, Lii is waiting for me on a couple of RP's for Band and Wolfkin but we'll get there. 

On 12/2/2019 at 11:35 PM, The Bard Babe said:

I am around I am just drowning in phd work. Sorry if anyone is waiting on me.  ? I'lI try and check in more often

No pressure! (From this end xoxo) Sending heart and stamina! How long do you have left with it?

On 12/2/2019 at 12:56 AM, Matalina said:

Nox is here waiting for the next post lol.  I'm hoping to be in the new house before the new year. But there is always time to sneak in a post.

Awesome, I wasn't sure if @Oddpositions wanted to post again first? ? I might be able to get something there tonight, if he doesn't beat me to it ?

also,  yey! New House!! Eeeek moving!! 

On 12/2/2019 at 4:44 AM, Liitha said:

Still here but all my rp's stopped up from what i managed to keep track of so waiting on them to progress.. If not soon vacation so likely will start something new then even if end up with solo rps lol

Yey vacations! I was hoping to do the Alliance v. Seanchan skirmishes and complete DotNM RP at some point soon, just need a couple of things to settle for a few peeps then see how we go?

On 12/3/2019 at 4:14 AM, Taymist said:

I'm here! I had to let things slide for a bit between health and work but should be able to pick things up again, especially with holidays coming up. Owen's still around too, we chatted recently about the plans for our next RP and he's waiting for me to post still.

Arinth's still busy with work/offline stuff so our Band RP is completely stalled until that changes.

Likewise, Lii is waiting for me on a couple of RP's for Band and Wolfkin but we'll get there. 

Life happens, hang in there/hope you're feeling better!! Ta for the update fearless leader!

*watches the spaces for RPs*

*Also sends @Arinth stress-free free time??*

2 hours ago, Cass said:

Awesome, I wasn't sure if @Oddpositions wanted to post again first? ? I might be able to get something there tonight, if he doesn't beat me to it ?

also,  yey! New House!! Eeeek moving!! 

I'm sure he wanted to post.  No rush for me, I have no problem waiting for Odd.

We aren't moving far and we aren't moving fully yet as we don't have the storage places/closets shelving built yet.