DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warders and Novice/Aes Sedai Usergroup Access - All New and Returning Members please sign in

Kathleen

After you have had your Warder or Novice/Aes Sedai bio approved and have received the confirmation to begin RPing email, please post here with the following information:

1) Your Handle:

2) Your Character's full name:

3) Your Character's Type and Level (New or Returning: Trainee/Warder; Novice/Accepted/Aes Sedai - Traditional or Salidar):

4) Do you have see/have access to post on the RP IC boards?

5) Do you see/have access to post on the Tar Valon OOC sub boards?

If you can't see them, please state so here and I will be sure to look into it for you. When it does get sorted, please edit your post to show that you have access.

Please do not spam this board. It is for usergroup access acknowledgment only. If you feel you need to say something that does not have to do with the above, please PM.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Your Handle: Jagen Sedai

2) Your Character's full name: Jagen Halin // Celestine Erebruz

3) Your Character's Type and Level: Sitter, Red Ajah // Aes Sedai, Yellow Ajah

4) Do you have see/have access to post on the RP IC boards? Yes!

5) Do you see/have access to post on the Tar Valon OOC sub boards? Yes!

Edited by Jagen Sedai

1) Your Handle: Arie

2) Your Character's full name: Aubriana Daivon // Carraidhin Glass // Cairma Vishnu // Conor Palfrey

3) Your Character's Type and Level: WT/Novice // WT/Red Ajah // WY/Grandmaster Ren'Shai (Gaidin) // WY/Tower Guard (something something)

4) Do you have see/have access to post on the RP IC boards? Yes

5) Do you see/have access to post on the Tar Valon OOC sub boards? Yes, unless things changed and warder yard forums are more than just the two I see.

Edited by Arie

• 3 weeks later...

1) Your Handle: Phelix

2) Your Character's full name: I had a couple that I'm not really feeling connected to anymore (Gera, a Blue sister, Elin a Novice heading to the Red, and Themis a Grey Sitter)

3) Your Character's Type and Level (New or Returning: Trainee/Warder; Novice/Accepted/Aes Sedai - Traditional or Salidar): I'd like to build a new PC to play, is that possible?

5) Do you see/have access to post on the Tar Valon OOC sub boards? I can see the Red, Blue, and Grey Boards still, the novice class boards

First off, welcome back. Second, I'm a bit confused. You say you have a Novice heading to the Red but you can see the Red boards? You shouldn't have that access unless the character is full rank. And your sig states that you're a Red Sister. Can you clarify which it is, please? Novice or Sister?

The maximum is usually 3 characters per RP Group but if you have one that you're retiring/not planning to play any more, you can certainly create another PC.

Sorry, it's been a long time since I played here. I apologize for the confusion.

I dug through everything, and found documentation for raising and what not, Elin had been accepted into the Red. I really don't mind retiring Gera (the Blue I played before) and Themis was an NPC Sitter, but again, I haven't played her in more than seven years. Both can be retired and I'll focus on Elin.

Thanks for that. :smile: A full Sister then, therefore all of your access looks fine.

If you do decide to write a new PC, you have the option to start her at full rank. Alternatively, she could begin as a Novice if you want to go the whole hog. Whichever route you prefer, you obviously know the routine with bio submission, so just mention in it that you're doing a retiral swap for a new pc so that Chae and Kat know.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm back! Going to reactivate my WT character who made her shawl back a few years ago.

1) Your Handle:

Sherper

2) Your Character's full name:

Ellisha Falwain

3) Your Character's Type and Level (New or Returning: Trainee/Warder; Novice/Accepted/Aes Sedai - Traditional or Salidar):

Returning - Aes Sedai (Traditional)

4) Do you have see/have access to post on the RP IC boards?

Yup.

5) Do you see/have access to post on the Tar Valon OOC sub boards?

Yup.

Hi all, it's been a few years! 

1) Your Handle: Lih-Lyh

2) Your Character's full name: Saline Wastrel

3) Your Character's Type and Level (New or Returning: Trainee/Warder; Novice/Accepted/Aes Sedai - Traditional or Salidar):  Returning: Aes Sedai - Traditional

5) Do you see/have access to post on the Tar Valon OOC sub boards? Yes

Thanks!

Edited by Lih-Lyh

Thanks, Jagen!

Where is the WT webpage? I'm a little out of the loop but would like to check if my characters need to be updated. I s/ have a white and red sister (might be under my old handle minisamus)
Also, not sure where to find the red boards (maybe I lost access?)

Would love to read some of those pinned threads :)

I've sorted your Red and White access, Lih-Lyh, and added you back into the members usergroup.  That'll save Chae or Kat having to request it since you're a full rank. If you need to update your bios you can resubmit to bios@dragonmount.com :) ... and welcome back. Thought I recognised the name.

You can find the WT on the wikia HERE and their website HERE.

1) Your Handle: Matalina

2) Your Character's full name: Aiden al'Ker 

3) Your Character's Type and Level (New or Returning: Trainee/Warder; Novice/Accepted/Aes Sedai - Traditional or Salidar): Submitted a bio but had a few questions... definitely a returning player, the character is returning but never been part of the warders (SG and FL were the placed prior)

5) Do you see/have access to post on the Tar Valon OOC sub boards? I think I can see all the WY boards

Welcome back Matalina :)

Thank you, Taymist! 

Info for Saline and Lillian look good.

Will I be able to start RP'ing right now or are there next steps to consider since I've been away for years? Would love to catch up and jump right in

• RP - LEGACY

1) Your Handle: Dar'Jen Ab Owain

2) Your Character's full name: Loraen Wen, often goes simply by "Raen"

3) Your Character's Type and Level (New or Returning: Trainee/Warder; Novice/Accepted/Aes Sedai - Traditional or Salidar): New Trainee/Warder (just arrived to become a Warder)

4) Do you have see/have access to post on the RP IC boards? Yes, it looks like I do

5) Do you see/have access to post on the Tar Valon OOC sub boards? Yes, it looks like I do

• 2 weeks later...

1) Your Handle: KristenSedai 

2) Your Character's full name: Lavinya Morganen

3) Your Character's Type and Level (New or Returning: Trainee/Warder; Novice/Accepted/Aes Sedai - Traditional or Salidar): Returning Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah, age was 110+ last I played in the timeline of asha'man bonding.

4) Do you have see/have access to post on the RP IC boards? Yep!

5) Do you see/have access to post on the Tar Valon OOC sub boards? I believe so!

1) Your Handle: _Kynwric_

2) Your Character's full name: Kynwric Larind

3) Your Character's Type and Level Returning: Warder, WS 19 or 20, I think. 

4) Do you have see/have access to post on the RP IC boards? See below

5) Do you see/have access to post on the Tar Valon OOC sub boards? I can see this:

White Tower and Warders

That looks fine, Kyn. I'll see about sorting you out with the same access and mod rights that Chae has as WT AGL, for the Tar Valon Staff boards, Bios etc. As far as Warder records go, they're entirely on the Wikia so no separate website to worry about.