DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warders and Novice/Aes Sedai Usergroup Access - All New and Returning Members please sign in

Kathleen

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Your Handle: U4ea

2) Your Character's full name: Loraine Kilaine

3) Your Character's Type and Level (New or Returning: Trainee/Warder; Novice/Accepted/Aes Sedai - Traditional or Salidar): Returning Aes Sedai, Green Ajah, Traditional

4) Do you have see/have access to post on the RP IC boards?  Yes

5) Do you see/have access to post on the Tar Valon OOC sub boards? yes

2) Your Character's full name: Edana Keller

3) Your Character's Type and Level (New or Returning: Trainee/Warder; Novice/Accepted/Aes Sedai - Traditional or Salidar): Returning Tower Guard, Blade Master WS 15

4) Do you have see/have access to post on the RP IC boards? yes

5) Do you see/have access to post on the Tar Valon OOC sub boards? yes

UPDATED

Editted her spelling... ;)

*ponders editing his edit, because he can't spell edited* O.o

Edited by U4ea

5 hours ago, _Kynwric_ said:

Thanks.

WS 19 then, I could have sworn I finished that last advancement. 

I believe at a certain point of inactivity we lose our 20. So we're both on that path of trying to get it .. (again). 

Though in theory we should go down to 18...... but i suspect our masters to be forgiving.

Kyn hasn't been inactive long enough for anyone to have removed his WS. I know I approved something for Lor's Warder last time you two were RPing... if you can find me the proof of your WS20, @_Kynwric_, give me a shout and I'll look it over.

1) Your Handle: TismeB4U

2) Your Character's full name: Corin Danveer

3) Your Character's Type and Level: Returning: Warder

4) Do you have see/have access to post on the RP IC boards? Yes

5) Do you see/have access to post on the Tar Valon OOC sub boards? Yes

Hey All  :)

Oh shoot ... just realized that they wanted the Warder WS count ... hmmm ... I'm going to have an issue there ... the Bio from beginning had a WS13 ..... I never updated the count in the Bio .... I know I did a bunch of the leveling RP's .... but I don't have that info. Any chance that's tucked away in some archive somewhere? Perhaps someone can blow the dust off it?

Edited by tismeb4u
Update

But of course @tismeb4u, your training thread is still on the Warder Progress board HERE. It looks like WS13 was as far as you got completed and other threads had come to a halt. I'd have a chat with Kyn about it if you have any questions, ok? 

On 2/21/2018 at 9:28 PM, Kathleen said:

1) Your Handle:

2) Your Character's full name:

3) Your Character's Type and Level (New or Returning: Trainee/Warder; Novice/Accepted/Aes Sedai - Traditional or Salidar):

4) Do you have see/have access to post on the RP IC boards?

5) Do you see/have access to post on the Tar Valon OOC sub boards?

1)Keyholder21

2) Miahna "Mimi" Telonne Sedai & Carys Demot Sedai

3) Miahna is a Blue Aes Sedai & Carys is a Yellow Aes Sedai.  She was a Sitter in the Tower last I was here. 

4) Some of them? I have the Seanchan Board, the T'A'R board, The High Seas, and The Mainland.  If there are more, I don't have them.

5) I have access to the Blue Ajah, Yellow Ajah, and Gray, because I was once upon a time the Ajah Head for all of them.  I wrote a bio for a Gray Ajah member, but it was never approved, or at least never posted lol.  Her name was Freja. I'm totally cool with scrapping her though, because I can't even find the bio! All I can find is a post that I wrote to Elgee that says I turned it in. 

I found the bio in the WT email. It's an NSW one so it wouldn't have required a CC. Elgee must have approved it as it's also up on the Wikia. I'll PM it to you.

Your IC boards are fine, there are only the 4. 

@keyholder21 I also found the bio, too--it is linked here on this new thread on the Gray board! Also, I have a Yellow too; she is very new, so I would love to RP with you as Carys.

@Taymist When you have time can you please pin the Gray and White threads? Those were put up as well (after I finished the Green).

Edited by Jagen Sedai

@Taymist Thank you!

@Jagen Sedai I would like to make another character, so I will leave Freja a NSW, though I wrote her bio. I am happy to write for her as needed though! And I would love to rp with your new Yellow. Do you have any ideas as to what our purpose should be? I think Carys is still in charge of the Infirmary, perhaps something involving that?

• 2 weeks later...

1) Your Handle: Oddpositions

2) Your Character's full name: Viviane Accylon

3) Your Character's Type and Level (New or Returning: Trainee/Warder; Novice/Accepted/Aes Sedai - Traditional or Salidar): new traditional novice

4) Do you have see/have access to post on the RP IC boards? Yes

5) Do you see/have access to post on the Tar Valon OOC sub boards? Only the white tower/warder board that we are currently in. 

Haven't recieved the confirmation to rp email yet, but Viviane was approved and CC'd, so I figured I'd at least post here to check in :laugh:

Hey there !

I'll tag @Kathleen for the access thingy

Can you see this already ?

https://dragonmount.com/forums/forum/147-novices-accepted-secret-whisper-hole/

This is ze place for the Novices and Accepted :biggrin:

As you will see in there, we just started an OP class for the Novices. I know this is already like step 2 or 3 (first you need to make yourself at home) but it would be awesome to get more students in the class (besides Arie's character and mine). Now I saw that you were quite busy already, so I won't push you to join. Too many RPs at the same time is not nice :tongue:

Nice siggies btw !

@Chaelca I can't see the secret whisper hole! :( I just got to work, so I will have Viviane hop in tonight after I get home.

I know I've got a few going haha no worries though, I wouldn't have created Viviane if I didn't want to partake in a few. (me and the fiance have NO social life either, so I've got the time.) RPing here the last few weeks has been filling the creative void in my soul. 

And thank you :) I'd like to do proper portraits of my two channelers, but face claiming will have to do for now <3

good then *rubs hands against each other*

The access thing won't take long (I hope) :biggrin:

Do portrait? You draw/ paint?

Yes, I work with traditional media. Mostly prismacolor products, used to use Copic, and I've dabbled with acrylic and watercolor. I've been writing more the last year or two, though, so I'm probably a little rusty. Are you looking for custom character portraits? 

Jason's asked the we don't do any Admin stuff while he's working on site maintenance so I can't touch anything until we get the all clear from him. :smile: It's about 3am my time so it'll be tomorrow anyway before I get to it now.