RandA lThor

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Could be worse, could be the Dolphins.

They are in the NFL purgatory of not having a franchise QB. They should got Flacco. Without a FQB you are basically stuck in neutral on a hill in today’s NFK. 

6 hours ago, Andrej said:

IDK man. The AFC East looks like it might be pretty tasty in the near future. TB12 can’t play forever no matter what @Clovdyx wishes

Brady has done exactly that and we have no reason to believe he won’t again until he doesn’t. Jets and Bills will both push a little this year with young QBs with potential but until the death star explodes...uhhh,   Errrr Its still the DEATHSTAR. 

Edited by The Crusher

I think Rosen has the POTENTIAL at least to be a very good QB. Maybe the Fins can turn it around with him.

Darth Hoodie will find ways to run the team despite Brady’s age, that’s the important part. Run game, dump off passes & defense. That’ll be the recipe going forward.

Ok so division winner predictions? I know it’s all speculation until the games are actually played, but we gotta talk about SOMETHING until then.

AFC North:

AFC East:

AFC West:

AFC South:

NFC East:

NFC South:

NFC West:

NFC North:

Which teams do you think are the most improved? (Not the Browns) Which teams took a step back?

4 hours ago, Andrej said:

Darth Hoodie will find ways to run the team despite Brady’s age, that’s the important part. Run game, dump off passes & defense. That’ll be the recipe going forward.

It's so effing cool to watch.  It's honestly like watching a brilliant general leading his troops in battle. 

1 hour ago, Krakalakachkn said:

It's so effing cool to watch.  It's honestly like watching a brilliant general leading his troops in battle. 

It’s really something to marvel at tbh. We will probably never see anything like it again in our lifetimes.

16 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

I'm always up for the pick'ems.

Are you interested in running it this year?

I think I could swing that. Though I may use a different format where instead of one game a week it’s every game, with the winner being whoever picks the most correctly. We’ll keep a running tally.

anyone else want in? @Turin Turambar @Clovdyx @amegakure @The Crusher @Krakalakachkn @Darthe @Cory Caboose @Verbal32 @Barmacral

Edited by Andrej

• Community Administrator
21 hours ago, Andrej said:

I think I could swing that. Though I may use a different format where instead of one game a week it’s every game, with the winner being whoever picks the most correctly. We’ll keep a running tally.

anyone else want in? @Turin Turambar @Clovdyx @amegakure @The Crusher @Krakalakachkn @Darthe @Cory Caboose @Verbal32 @Barmacral

Sounds good.

On 6/21/2019 at 3:41 PM, Andrej said:

Ok so division winner predictions? I know it’s all speculation until the games are actually played, but we gotta talk about SOMETHING until then.

AFC North: Dont matter/Ravens

AFC East: Dont matter/Pats

AFC West: Dont matter/Chiefs 

AFC South: Dont matter/Colts

NFC East: Dont matter/Cowboys 

NFC South: Dont matter/Falcons

NFC West: 49ers

NFC North: Dont matter/Bears

Which teams do you think are the most improved? (Not the Browns) Which teams took a step back?

9ers most improved.

Step back not really sure...Steelers unless you subscribe to the addition by subtraction theory?!?!?!

3 hours ago, Zanatron said:

9ers most improved.

Step back not really sure...Steelers unless you subscribe to the addition by subtraction theory?!?!?!

Good picks.

9ers are interesting if Jimmy G can return to form. I love how they built their defense front 7. Nasty D-line.

I hadn’t thought of the Steelers but that’s a good one. I was thinking the Chiefs myself. Lost some firepower on offense and their defense (which was already bad) didn’t get any better.

On 6/22/2019 at 1:58 PM, Andrej said:

I  enjoy playing NFL Pick'em and also Fantasy Football and I would love to play in both Dragonmount's pick'em league and also the NFL fantasy football league.

I'm always down for a serious league.  $20 ideally but if people would rather play for $5 or fun then that's fine too.

We did a league last year and it was just for fun.  Ended up being a weird assortment of people including a couple not from DM.  I'd love to get a serious league going with only DM folk...ideally one where Aaron Rodgers isn't the 2nd overall draft pick lol

Edited by Krakalakachkn