A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NFL Discussion

RandA lThor

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sad to see the Falcons are dropping a lot of turds all over this season.

Adam Thielen continues his effort to prove the most underrated top wide receiver in the NFL.

Waiting to see if Kamara and Ingram can form a platonic working relationship

Imagining what Saquon could do with a competent team.

• Community Administrator
12 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Adam Thielen continues his effort to prove the most underrated top wide receiver in the NFL.

Made an NFL record last week. :wink:

Too bad his points aren't higher, but that happens when you don't get a touch down every play. Part of why he's underrated, is because his plays don't always score, but his plays allow the team to get into better position to score. That's why everyone loves him on the team. He's that guy that will catch an unwatchable ball, gaining first down, while at the same time getting in the way of the defense that's gunning for our QB. :tongue:

7 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Damnit who is the jerk im playing this week?!?!?!?!160 freaking pts.,......

Anybody need a QB for a WR or RB?!?!?!?!?

I suppose that I'm the jerk you're playing this time. :smile:

I'm glad that my team, just like my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers, appear to be finally reaching their potential. Hopefully, the Steelers can continue their winning streak when they play the Browns, and then the Ravens in weeks 8 and 9. 

On 10/10/2018 at 5:26 PM, Krakalakachkn said:

I'm sad to see the Falcons are dropping a lot of turds all over this season.

Waiting to see if Kamara and Ingram can form a platonic working relationship

Imagining what Saquon could do with a competent team.

Falcons have been a disappointment to say the least, among many other teams. Before the season I was talking about how tough the NFC looked from top to bottom but now... :unsure:

I do believe that the Browns may have finally found their franchise QB. That, along with a decent running game, wide receivers, and a good defense has made them a team that will be very competitive against just about anyone they play. 

The Chiefs and the Rams are looking very impressive. Although I'm a die-hard Steelers fan, I wouldn't be surprised to see this year's Super Bowl be between the Rams and the Chiefs.

3 hours ago, Vambram said:

I do believe that the Browns may have finally found their franchise QB. That, along with a decent running game, wide receivers, and a good defense has made them a team that will be very competitive against just about anyone they play. 

The Chiefs and the Rams are looking very impressive. Although I'm a die-hard Steelers fan, I wouldn't be surprised to see this year's Super Bowl be between the Rams and the Chiefs.

Baker is definitely playing well but I wouldn’t call him a franchise QB yet, at least not for a few seasons to see how he develops. All the rookie QBs are playing well, really. Makes you wonder if the Giants are still happy about having Saquon.

If things continue as they have, I would agree there’s a good chance at that. I don’t think there’s really anyone in the NFC to challenge the Rams except maybe the Saints or Viks. The Chiefs defense needs to get better though. If a team can stop them a drive or two or force some turnovers that could be curtains for their season. I think it’s between them and the perennial favorites in the AFC.

Also...worried about the Fhiefs....Chargers have looked good...would love to see Rivers get his.

Steelers are my dark horse if you will.

I had the Jags as my AFC SB pick ffs pre season....

Rams vs Steelers

Steelers exp too much for the Rams who are about to become the early 90s Cowboys starting the next year. 

51 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Also...worried about the Fhiefs....Chargers have looked good...would love to see Rivers get his.

Steelers are my dark horse if you will.

I had the Jags as my AFC SB pick ffs pre season....

Rams vs Steelers

Steelers exp too much for the Rams who are about to become the early 90s Cowboys starting the next year. 

Can't disagree about Rivers getting his. They've got a nice squad too. I think the Chargers and Steelers are the wildcards in the AFC (the Ravens if the Steelers end up winning the division - but I think it's between those two for the North)

A Steelers team with Bell could pull that off, probably. I still think the Pats probably end up winning the AFC (again) unless they have to travel in the playoffs.

• 4 weeks later...