A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Bonded Mafia [Game thread]

BFG

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not good. 

This means that I don´t trust Shad or Nego. 

Just because I was wrong about Leelou/lover pair does not make me a wolf. Is there anything else behind your suspicion on me than what you said about Shad earlier?

I'm kind of nervous about Shad. He is sort of defending me and my lover. Which makes me afraid that they are mafia. I mean coming to my help referring to my post where I noticed that the dl is soon seems weird. Like he needs to protect me. Could be that he gets that I'm town but from that post?

lolShad

But I really did.

Might have taken it a bit differently if I'd seen you had the most votes at the time, but I didn't see it so it's not a factor in my initial reaction.

Just noticed this. Did she reveal her lover? If so I missed it.

I'm kind of nervous about Shad. He is sort of defending me and my lover. Which makes me afraid that they are mafia. I mean coming to my help referring to my post where I noticed that the dl is soon seems weird. Like he needs to protect me. Could be that he gets that I'm town but from that post?

lolShad

But I really did.

Might have taken it a bit differently if I'd seen you had the most votes at the time, but I didn't see it so it's not a factor in my initial reaction.

Just noticed this. Did she reveal her lover? If so I missed it.

I thought she said it was Gentle Ben at one point, but (it obviously isn't) and she later claimed Nego.

Hey, everyone!!!! Gather round and here a tale. Not one of a lovely lass finding her true and valiant knight. More of a tale of deception, betrayal and, at the end, self sacrifice, for the greater good!

Ahhhh, screw it!

Lynch me people! It'll either work or it won't.

I don't really play superficial reaction tests.  I can see what you've posted clearly enough and so can you.  You're not chatting with me in our QT and you have literally never mentioned my slot all game except to ask if Niniel had claimed her partner so yeah, say what you don't like and I'll address it or have fun with random votes I guess?

Sorry. Was drooling over attractive women while I tried to shop for groceries.

Here's the deal Shad. Am I invested in this game? No. Do I wanna have fun? Yes. Do I think your scum? Maybe.

Sometimes ya just gotta roll the dice and let the Lord of Chaos rule!