A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Bonded Mafia [Game thread]

BFG

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninja´d.

Okay, Nego. You just put Leelou in the lead. If she is town I will definitely trust you. :)

I know I'm a villager and I believe you are as well. Even though we have one mislynch I'd rather not use it, especially by getting the two of us lynched.

Plus I feel Leelou or her lover is potentially a wolf with Ley's lover.

Ben, did you read my response to your vote?

I did. You said nothing to dissuade me, and I didn't see any point in responding, as it's natural to defend ones' self. I am not honed in on you with tunnel vision, anyway. I have suspicions of others too, and it looks unlikely that you'll be hung today.

Ninja´d.

Okay, Nego. You just put Leelou in the lead. If she is town I will definitely trust you. :)

I know I'm a villager and I believe you are as well. Even though we have one mislynch I'd rather not use it, especially by getting the two of us lynched.

At least one of those is wrong.

Votecount

Nyn (1): LedZepMan

Nego (1): Gentled Ben

Niniel (2): Leelou, Leyrann

Leelou (3): Nynaeve, Shad, Nego

Shad (1): Niniel

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

cya_1500399000.png

Edited by BFG

Ninja´d.

Okay, now you've prickled my senses in a different direction, as I have noticed Leyrann and Nynaeve protecting each other, but I am just not certain whether it is because they are lovers, they are mafia, or one of them is mafia and the other is the other mafia player's lover. That you are casting suspicion on them makes me doubt you more and feel more confident that either Leyrann or Nynaeve is mafia.

I don't see any prohibition against revealing lovers. I can see how it would aid the mafia, but they already know all the town players and two of the town's lovers (because they are each paired with towns), so it does not reveal much to them, but I don't want to say who my lover is without their permission (and they are not real active, so it might take a while), and I don't want to break a rule that I've overlooked and get disqualified or ruin the game for everyone or anything, but I think that declaring lovers would help the town more than the mafia, or it should at least set me straight on Leyrann and Nynaeve.

I did. You said nothing to dissuade me, and I didn't see any point in responding, as it's natural to defend ones' self. I am not honed in on you with tunnel vision, anyway. I have suspicions of others too, and it looks unlikely that you'll be hung today.

Why are you voting me then? Your reasoning was based on things you had misunderstood.

Votecount

Nyn (1): LedZepMan

Nego (1): Gentled Ben

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

cya_1500399000.png

Edited by BFG

[unvote]

I'm going to switch, as I really only have gut instinct towards Nego, but he has quelled much of that with his recent post. Leyrann seems odder to me than Nynaeve, so I will go with him first, but I think they are mafia, and his immediate vote for her was to deflect suspicion that they might be the wolves.

[v]Leyrann[/v]

Why are you voting me then? Your reasoning was based on things you had misunderstood.

Haha I was unvoting you as you posted. :wink:

Final Votecount

Leyrann (1): Gentled Ben

not voting (1): LedZepMan

Leelou has been lynched

That's a lynch, please don't post before the flip <3

I thought you said it takes 5 to lynch

This is a hybrid hammer game, 5 votes ends day early or the most votes at deadline is lynched

[unvote]

I'm going to switch, as I really only have gut instinct towards Nego, but he has quelled much of that with his recent post. Leyrann seems odder to me than Nynaeve, so I will go with him first, but I think they are mafia, and his immediate vote for her was to deflect suspicion that they might be the wolves.

[v]Leyrann[/v]

I voted Leelou, not Nynaeve.

That's a lynch, please don't post before the flip <3

I thought you said it takes 5 to lynch

Or deadline.