DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Bonded Mafia [Game thread]

BFG

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to think of it I only really need to read Zep correctly if he's a villager.

Do you think you've seen enough of me now to play from a meta stand point? Or are you saying that with the lover mechanics it wouldn't matter cuz ya dead too?

Come to think of it I only really need to read Zep correctly if he's a villager.

Do you think you've seen enough of me now to play from a meta stand point? Or are you saying that with the lover mechanics it wouldn't matter cuz ya dead too?

I think you've demonstrated highly eclectic play over your last three village rands and I'll be mildly surprised if you can mimic both that and a hunt-oriented follow through convincingly.  Won't know until I see it but yeah, I have you as pretty solid town.  (I did early in DPR's game too, for what it's worth).

Literally if you're town then any vote I cast on anyone but you or myself results in a dead wolf because mechanics.

Ha, eclectic. Not the word I expected. More like eccentric, bordering on paranoid lol.

So let's entertain the idea that you are not scum.'what would be a compelling argument to sway the other two couples on this horribly wrong tunnel of love ride?

Yeh, sorry for that. GoT and GoT related podcasts/youtubers kind of swollowed me.

Leelou - you say that my vote on Ben is easy. Well, it was the only thing that stuck out at that time. It´s always hard to read new players because I guess it´s an instict to defend yourself.

I have a good feeling of LZM so far. I think he is the only one that I´m "sure" about.I like Ley so far (except for his vote on me) but I lost my confidence in reading him a few games ago. Wouldn´t vote him right now.

I definitely don´t get the joke things that led to Nyn´s vote on Nego. Nyn, tell me about it.

[unvote]

I don´t want to kill LZM and I guess (but could be wrong) that Ben is his lover.

Don´t know who to vote instead. Leelou voting me early is always troublesome but

The bolded. Why are you sure I'm town? I don't think anything I've done ITT vets me.

Niniel was my top town read at a super lazy glance earlier so meh @ her being the leading wagon

OMG! Just realised that it´s only five and a half hour left.

I literally read this and thought "lol well there's one villager".

We'll see when I'm caught up.

Shad talks about how he likes Nineal for town.

Waiting for Shad to catch up.

Why? Need to coordinate with your scum mate?

Ha. Need sleep. Just realized I almost dismissed my idea of Shad/Nineal scum team cuz Nineal and Nego are lovers, thinking that it would be impossible cuz scum are on the same team.

I realized it when I remembered Shad is my lover, and it slowly dawned on me I'm trying to case him lol.

I'm kind of nervous about Shad. He is sort of defending me and my lover. Which makes me afraid that they are mafia. I mean coming to my help referring to my post where I noticed that the dl is soon seems weird. Like he needs to protect me. Could be that he gets that I'm town but from that post?

This bodes well for Nineal, calling out Shads defense. Scum wouldn't call attention to it, especially if it's your lover D'ing you.

Meh... gut feeling.

[v] Shad [/v]

If I die and Nego turns out mafia then I want you all to look at Shad.

Alright. That breaks that train of thought.

Gonna go to bed and try tomorrow. Just wasted all that time cuz I couldn't remember this post by Nineal.

Stupid.

Lynch within shad/ley and we prolly win. Im going with shad cause i will really enjoy partaking in offing him. But then ill die too shortly after. Sweet release

[v]Leyrann[/v]

Let's get our lynch out of the way first then.

Yeh, sorry for that. GoT and GoT related podcasts/youtubers kind of swollowed me.

Leelou - you say that my vote on Ben is easy. Well, it was the only thing that stuck out at that time. It´s always hard to read new players because I guess it´s an instict to defend yourself.

I have a good feeling of LZM so far. I think he is the only one that I´m "sure" about.I like Ley so far (except for his vote on me) but I lost my confidence in reading him a few games ago. Wouldn´t vote him right now.

I definitely don´t get the joke things that led to Nyn´s vote on Nego. Nyn, tell me about it.

[unvote]

I don´t want to kill LZM and I guess (but could be wrong) that Ben is his lover.

Don´t know who to vote instead. Leelou voting me early is always troublesome but

The bolded. Why are you sure I'm town? I don't think anything I've done ITT vets me.

Niniel was my top town read at a super lazy glance earlier so meh @ her being the leading wagon

OMG! Just realised that it´s only five and a half hour left.

I literally read this and thought "lol well there's one villager".

We'll see when I'm caught up.

Shad talks about how he likes Nineal for town.

Waiting for Shad to catch up.

Why? Need to coordinate with your scum mate?

Can you please give this another try? All I get from reading it is a headache.

Right now if i got it right its:

Me/Ley

Shad/LZM

Nego/Nini.

One combo is v/v. The other two is v/w.

I think nego and nini are most likely town. Nego's exchanges with me make me think town cause id like to believe he wouldnt say some of the stuff he did to manipulate me as scum. At the same time i feel like he's been shading me quite a bit since i started poking him... i am struggling with seperating things irt him cause he really pissed me off. So i hope im not wrong here.

I think nini's paranoia about shad and nego seems genuine. If one of them is fooling me... then it is what it is. I also think LZM is fine from what i saw. Doesnt feel like he's following some agenda. I also know my own alignment.

By PoE coupled with the nature of this setup, it's shad and ley.