DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Bonded Mafia [Game thread]

BFG

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nyn, you don´t have to answer my question. You thought Nego acted unusual for him which could indicate mafia. Right? Don´t know about that.

Nyn is my friend but I haven't played many games with her so she can't think that I'm playing unusually really.

And it seems like she's ignoring me now so cool stuff.

When did i ignore you?

Also pretty sure we've never played together. Irrelevent since i never talked about meta. I was talking about you personality wise.

Well...seriously, am I going to be mafia my first time out when there are veteran options available?

Odds are, anyone could be mafia right now.

I mean it wasn't a given that this game would be 10 pages long going into D1 EoD, but no thoughts on his tone atp? Dude seems really relaxed for a first time scum rand. Not a bad look.

Okay, I iso´d everyone. Great that it´s a short thread. On the other side, it´s not enough to judge someone of.

Nyn, you don´t have to answer my question. You thought Nego acted unusual for him which could indicate mafia. Right? Don´t know about that.

Leelou, why did you question my vote but didn´t comment on Nyn´s post that sort of agreed with me?

I could vote Leelou right now. Not because I´m sure that she is mafia but because she is unsure to me.

She commented, she didn't follow it up with a vote on Ben. If she did, I would have mentioned it. Not really liking this response.

I got all information I wanted.

The answer: I didn't get anything out of it in terms of either information or reads and knew I would not, so I unvoted.

You're going to have to elaborate on this one mate. Your vote and unvote were half an hour apart in a dead game. All of two other players posted in between: Nego twice and LZM once, neither in response to your vote. Huh?

Right now I got Nyn as my top town read, I'm liking Shad and LZM, though I can't really call them yet, Nini is still my top scum. Sadly, there's not a lot to go on, and it's almost as much PoE (together with Ben and Nego) as me disliking her going straight for the new player.

@nego and ftr, i didnt "make a joke at you" but rather seized an oppurtunity to talk about getting in Lee's pants so i say again... it seems odd to me that you replied to me with a panty joke. You trying to deflect by saying its odd that i would make a crude joke at pretty much anyone is ridic. I would pretty much always made those jokes barring someone i dislike. And it has no relevance to my impression of you. I still think it's not natural for you.

Fair I guess.

I disagree entirely about nego. He kniws me well, he knows my kind of humor and he also knows his humor is quite different. And that's fine. That's not gonna stop me from having fun. But his retort to me has had an omgusy vibe where he's trying to make it seem like im contradicting myself, which im not, causw my comment was 100% about his nature, and in no universe does that mean i still wont be making those kind of jokes.

And you should know that I'm asexual and don't want to get into anyone's pants and thus do not appreciate jokes like that.

Questions about color are different to me as they have a lesser sexual undertone and to me don't insinuate anything else.

Noted, i wont joke around with you anymore then.

Joking around is more than fine, never said it wasn't. There's just a line I don't want to cross when it comes to jokes.

Nyn is my friend but I haven't played many games with her so she can't think that I'm playing unusually really.

And it seems like she's ignoring me now so cool stuff.

When did i ignore you?

Also pretty sure we've never played together. Irrelevent since i never talked about meta. I was talking about you personality wise.

You did post about something else before I made that post so I thought you didn't want to respond to my replies anymore.