DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Bonded Mafia [Game thread]

BFG

This is difficult because I think I'm just now starting to discover what others look for (partly from Shad's running commentary after joining late and catching up). I made one observation yesterday that I discussed with my lover, and they thought that was a reasonable conclusion, but my observation didn't necessarily point to mafia, just likely lovers, so I'm going to primarily go with my gut here and say Nego, because early on, he made a comment about me not having seen the wolves play yet (a knuckle-cracking before pwning the noob?), and his attempts to arouse suspicion on Nynaeve based upon her normal reaction to a joke that he started seems contrived. He also cast early suspicion on me, albeit with sound logic, but it seems like the bulk of his posts are either pointing the finger at the new guy or going to tortured lengths to make Nynaeve look weird in a side conversation that he himself started, and all that combines to just niggle my senses a little.

[v]Nego[/v]

Where exactly do I cast suspicion on you? If you mean the post with the gif, it was a joke and I explained it later even.

I also didn't make a comment about you not having seen the wolves play yet. I asked you if you had because I wanted see where your head's at.

Your reasons for voting me sound really contrived.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already explained it Shad.

"<i>Well, I guess I did not get the information I wanted. I got the information to know I would not get any more. If you really need to know, from my lover.</i>" if this was your explanation, I still don't get it.

Then I guess you won't get it. :(

I got nothing of value out of the vote and unvote, only the fact that I got nothing out of value, which was basically null.

Right now I got Nyn as my top town read, I'm liking Shad and LZM, though I can't really call them yet, Nini is still my top scum. Sadly, there's not a lot to go on, and it's almost as much PoE (together with Ben and Nego) as me disliking her going straight for the new player.

What exactly has Nyn done that makes her your top town read?

I like how she is playing. She's my top town read, but it's by no means a strong read. Only compared to the others in this 12-page game.

I'll admit, I kind of just ignored every post with "pants" in it...

So most of Nyn's? Got it.

Exaggeration.

So you're saying Nyn is your top town read because of the way she has been playing, which pretty much amounts to her nitpicking about a joke I made?

How exactly does that make her a villager? Where's the scumhunting? Where's the passion of finding whot he scum is? Has she even mentioned anyone else in this game?

Makes no sense that Nyn is a top town read based on her play at all.

Already explained it Shad.

"<i>Well, I guess I did not get the information I wanted. I got the information to know I would not get any more. If you really need to know, from my lover.</i>" if this was your explanation, I still don't get it.

Then I guess you won't get it. :(

I got nothing of value out of the vote and unvote, only the fact that I got nothing out of value, which was basically null.

Right now I got Nyn as my top town read, I'm liking Shad and LZM, though I can't really call them yet, Nini is still my top scum. Sadly, there's not a lot to go on, and it's almost as much PoE (together with Ben and Nego) as me disliking her going straight for the new player.

What exactly has Nyn done that makes her your top town read?

I like how she is playing. She's my top town read, but it's by no means a strong read. Only compared to the others in this 12-page game.

I'll admit, I kind of just ignored every post with "pants" in it...

So most of Nyn's? Got it.

Exaggeration.

So you're saying Nyn is your top town read because of the way she has been playing, which pretty much amounts to her nitpicking about a joke I made?

How exactly does that make her a villager? Where's the scumhunting? Where's the passion of finding whot he scum is? Has she even mentioned anyone else in this game?

Makes no sense that Nyn is a top town read based on her play at all.

Keep belittling what I've been doing. The vote can easily move back to you.

Votecount

Nyn (1): LedZepMan

Nego (1): Gentled Ben

Leyrann (1): Nego

Niniel (2): Leelou, Leyrann

not voting (3): Niniel, Nynaeve, Shad

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

cya_1500399000.png

And if you've actually read my posts, you'd know ive talked about more. You're full of it

Going to go through your posts again now. Is there an easy way to do an ISO?

And if you've actually read my posts, you'd know ive talked about more. You're full of it

Going to go through your posts again now. Is there an easy way to do an ISO?

While in thread hit search in the top right and then put my handle in search by author option

Okay Nyn, saw you question Ben and Led. Doesn't make you automatically town though but I stand corrected when it comes to the content you have produced.

I'm going to re-read the whole thread now.

Niniel's posts on the last page might warrant the conditional that she was the lead wagon, but at two votes I really don't think it does.

She's like Sooh. You can't really detect any emotional engagement in the game when she's scum. She'll go through the motions but it's always a lot more drab.

Leelou and Ley both hoping on her for lack of game-related content in a game with almost no content was kind of weird, especially considering she's not the sort of player you expect to be leading the charge.

In general I don't feel like Leelou has done much of anything yet? and Ley is being weird but he's being weird in the open so not sure what to make of it yet.

Feels like Nego is joking a lot but still trying to make some reads out of the reactions, which is generally a good look.

Nyn's already done more game solving here than in her last few scum rands when she actually had content to fake things by.

I like LZM on a lot of levels plus I want more time to process him specifically.

All of these feel like garbage reads because they are because it's an 11 page game, but yolo would lynch Leelou or Ley.

Ugh... what to think about this? Shad makes some good points. 

Since I´m in the lead, you should all know that I´m lover with Nego. So if I die, he will too. I have no indication of Nego being mafia at this point, but of course he could be. What I was confused by was that Shad jumped into the game and started to defend me right away. Either he just know me really well (which I think he could do as town, and of course as mafia) or he is trying to protect Nego. 

I could vote Leelou but I´m really not sure about her. 

Okay, notes from re-read:

LedZepMan - Had an alright start but have to say him taking my early Ben comment seriously does not bode well. Posts from yesterday were good though.
Niniel - I like Niniel's posting from today. Shows that she's thinking. Early game wasn't hot but today's been good.
Gentled Ben - Seems relaxed in his first game which makes me think he's a villager for now.
Leelou - Helped Ben on mechanics but that's always an easy way for the wolves to look like they are contributing. I like her questioning on Niniel about her Ben vote.
Leyrann - Odd reaction test (Leelou vote) that lasted for 30 minutes and had no results. Odd progression when explaining it. He said his lover told him he would get nothing out of the reaction test which seems iffy.
Nynaeve - Focused too much on the joke. Did question Ben and Led though.
Shad - Came to the thread late so can't say much about him yet apart from that his first posts are alright for someone coming late to the party. I know he's a good player though when he's town so I'm not voting him today.

See what I write about Leyrann above, especially the bolded part. It makes me think his lover is potentially mafia with Leelou, who Leyrann tried to test.

I've been operating on the thought that Leyrann acted alone but just noticed he said his lover gave him advice, so I'm retracting my vote.

[/unvote]

Instead I'll vote Leelou because of mechanics talk and the potentiality of her being a wolf with Leyrann's lover.

[v]Leelou[/v]

Meh... gut feeling.

[v] Shad [/v]

If I die and Nego turns out mafia then I want you all to look at Shad. 

I'm town so you have nothing to worry about. :)

Shad may be mafia but he's also been in this game for a very short time and I'd rather let him prove himself first.

I mean in a normal game I  would vote her to protect myself but in this case I only know my alignment and there are three others that I don´t know about (Nego, Leelou, Leelou´s lover). 

Is there a reason for people not revealing their lovers?

Shad is an interesting choice in that his running commentary, while helping to tutor me in what to look for, can be seen as a nonchalant way of placing and deflecting suspicion where he wants it, rather than where he necessarily sees it. I will watch him, as i already suspect Nego.

Why is Leelou suspicious? Because she hasn't posted much? That could be said for a few of us...

I mean in a normal game I  would vote her to protect myself but in this case I only know my alignment and there are three others that I don´t know about (Nego, Leelou, Leelou´s lover). 

Is there a reason for people not revealing their lovers?

Only thing I can think of is by not revealing we don't give the wolves that info and thus they are not able to use it to plan their moves.