DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Bonded Mafia [Game thread]

BFG

Kind of defending Nego?

People taking Nego's panty comments seriously is super awkward lol

Explaining his town read on me, which isn´t weird in this context. This is what town Shad could have said but... 

Defending Nego. 

I will check for other interactions later but here I notice that he points out both Leelou and Ley for going after me but think Leelou is worse. Eventually protecting Ley. 

Niniel's posts on the last page might warrant the conditional that she was the lead wagon, but at two votes I really don't think it does.

She's like Sooh. You can't really detect any emotional engagement in the game when she's scum. She'll go through the motions but it's always a lot more drab.

Leelou and Ley both hoping on her for lack of game-related content in a game with almost no content was kind of weird, especially considering she's not the sort of player you expect to be leading the charge.

In general I don't feel like Leelou has done much of anything yet? and Ley is being weird but he's being weird in the open so not sure what to make of it yet.

Feels like Nego is joking a lot but still trying to make some reads out of the reactions, which is generally a good look.

Nyn's already done more game solving here than in her last few scum rands when she actually had content to fake things by.

I like LZM on a lot of levels plus I want more time to process him specifically.

All of these feel like garbage reads because they are because it's an 11 page game, but yolo would lynch Leelou or Ley.

Hm...

I'm kind of nervous about Shad. He is sort of defending me and my lover. Which makes me afraid that they are mafia. I mean coming to my help referring to my post where I noticed that the dl is soon seems weird. Like he needs to protect me. Could be that he gets that I'm town but from that post?

lolShad

But I really did.

Might have taken it a bit differently if I'd seen you had the most votes at the time, but I didn't see it so it's not a factor in my initial reaction.

Then leaves. Doesn´t vote anyone. 

Now that all that's done.

I've had an awful headache since last night so I'm bailing until close to DL probably glgl

Comes back later and joins Nyn in voting Leelou. 

I have to take off so [v]Leelou[/v], won't be back until well after a flip

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nego defending Shad. Joined Nyn and Shad on the Leelou train. 

Okay, notes from re-read:

LedZepMan - Had an alright start but have to say him taking my early Ben comment seriously does not bode well. Posts from yesterday were good though.
Niniel - I like Niniel's posting from today. Shows that she's thinking. Early game wasn't hot but today's been good.
Gentled Ben - Seems relaxed in his first game which makes me think he's a villager for now.
Leelou - Helped Ben on mechanics but that's always an easy way for the wolves to look like they are contributing. I like her questioning on Niniel about her Ben vote.
Leyrann - Odd reaction test (Leelou vote) that lasted for 30 minutes and had no results. Odd progression when explaining it. He said his lover told him he would get nothing out of the reaction test which seems iffy.
Nynaeve - Focused too much on the joke. Did question Ben and Led though.
Shad - Came to the thread late so can't say much about him yet apart from that his first posts are alright for someone coming late to the party. I know he's a good player though when he's town so I'm not voting him today.

See what I write about Leyrann above, especially the bolded part. It makes me think his lover is potentially mafia with Leelou, who Leyrann tried to test.

I've been operating on the thought that Leyrann acted alone but just noticed he said his lover gave him advice, so I'm retracting my vote.

[/unvote]

Instead I'll vote Leelou because of mechanics talk and the potentiality of her being a wolf with Leyrann's lover.

[v]Leelou[/v]

More defending. 

Meh... gut feeling.

[v] Shad [/v]

If I die and Nego turns out mafia then I want you all to look at Shad. 

I'm town so you have nothing to worry about. :)

Shad may be mafia but he's also been in this game for a very short time and I'd rather let him prove himself first.

I'm not a wolf.  I will be really, really impressed if Zep is a wolf and playing me with this needless suicidal track at a point when he was in a pretty decent position anyway.  Therefor the wolves are in Niniel/Nego and Nyn/Ley.  Nego is significantly more likely than Niniel.  Ley is more likely than Nyn but it wouldn't be quite as surprising for me to be wrong there.  But precision isn't terribly important because as long as I'm right about Zep we win either way.

Nini, shad dropping a vote on nego this phase... do you think that's a ditch distancing move or him trying to legitimately trigger a train on nego since he's been getting attention? That's what im wondering about.

It´s quite possible. 

Ley voted me all day yesterday, which means that he can´t be mafia with Nego. Because if he had lynched me, Nego would have died as well. Also, Nego voted Ley before he changed to Leelou. 

I was in the lead with two votes. Leelou died with three votes. If Nego is mafia he could be mafia with Nyn or Shad that also voted Leelou. Because of the joke thing argument I want to believe that Nego and Nyn aren´t mafia together. 

LZM is totally weird today but I don´t think he would act like that as mafia. Although he didn´t vote yesterday. 

Ley or Nyn could have voted Ley to show they are willing to die as a trick since they have unvoted since. It´s possible that Ley really tried to test Nyn that way.

Ugh! 

So here is my thoughts:

I´m not mafia. I don´t think Nego can be mafia with Nyn or Ley. That leaves:

Nego and one of Shad/LZM

or 

One of Shad/LZM with one of Nyn/Ley.

Since Shad/LZM is in both options I will vote Shad. 

I like Nini's reasoning in above posts.

I'll reread the thread tomorrow and then put my vote down after, though I will repeat what I also said to Nyn in the QT: I consider her locktown, also because of her willingness to swap to me when I proposed to do so, which means that we are the v/v team and the other teams both have a mafia, meaning that it doesn't matter who gets lynched as long as it's not Nyn or me, as we'll get a mafia anyways. Still, it'll never hurt to do a good reread.

Honestly i think i should seperate things as it were. What i did that ticked nego off is not really alignment indicative and i shouldn't let it sway me. At the end of the day i do feel like he tried to shade me irt my contributions and generally didnt react well to me poking around.

Yeh, sorry for that. GoT and GoT related podcasts/youtubers kind of swollowed me.

Leelou - you say that my vote on Ben is easy. Well, it was the only thing that stuck out at that time. It´s always hard to read new players because I guess it´s an instict to defend yourself.

I have a good feeling of LZM so far. I think he is the only one that I´m "sure" about.I like Ley so far (except for his vote on me) but I lost my confidence in reading him a few games ago. Wouldn´t vote him right now.

I definitely don´t get the joke things that led to Nyn´s vote on Nego. Nyn, tell me about it.

[unvote]

I don´t want to kill LZM and I guess (but could be wrong) that Ben is his lover.

Don´t know who to vote instead. Leelou voting me early is always troublesome but

The bolded. Why are you sure I'm town? I don't think anything I've done ITT vets me.

Niniel was my top town read at a super lazy glance earlier so meh @ her being the leading wagon

OMG! Just realised that it´s only five and a half hour left.

I literally read this and thought "lol well there's one villager".

We'll see when I'm caught up.

Shad talks about how he likes Nineal for town.

Waiting for Shad to catch up.

Why? Need to coordinate with your scum mate?

was this you unvoting or a broken quote? :unsure:

Broken quote.