DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Bonded Mafia [Game thread]

BFG

Irt ley's vote and unvote on lee early on, he claimed it was cause i called her lover itt and he thought we might be soft hinting at being on the same team. Which is silly. Lee and i are good friends.

I said in our qt that she seems ok but that if she gets quiet that's a warning sign. He claims what i said there prompted the unvote. I didnt quite get it but eh.

At some point he said in the qt that he was going to 100% trust me. And he's had me as top town itt as you saw. Prolly for self pres since we're lovers.

Someone should check what was shad's take in me and ley. In class so cant check. But shad voting nego makes me think nego/nini are clean cause they need that one last mislynch.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im bemused that ley thought he was going to phase me by self voting. Like i said id really like to kill shad because it's shad. I think he's most likely scum in the game right now... plus i take joy in his demise and partaking in it cause of selfish reasons =) but he has a partner so in a perfect world the order makes no difference. Two dead scum are two dead scum.

But ftr im more secure of being right about shad than ley. Ley is more of a default pick cause there's no one else left following my impression of the remaining players, as I've explained.

Right now if i got it right its:

Me/Ley

Shad/LZM

Nego/Nini.

One combo is v/v. The other two is v/w.

I think nego and nini are most likely town. Nego's exchanges with me make me think town cause id like to believe he wouldnt say some of the stuff he did to manipulate me as scum. At the same time i feel like he's been shading me quite a bit since i started poking him... i am struggling with seperating things irt him cause he really pissed me off. So i hope im not wrong here.

I think nini's paranoia about shad and nego seems genuine. If one of them is fooling me... then it is what it is. I also think LZM is fine from what i saw. Doesnt feel like he's following some agenda. I also know my own alignment.

By PoE coupled with the nature of this setup, it's shad and ley.

I was just going to ask why it should be Ley/Shad but here is your thoughts. Thanks. I think you, me and LZM is town. I will be gone for maybe four or five hours but after that I will take a new look at this. 

Ley - why on earth did you selfvote?

Ftr, ley is my lover.

Q: Did you tell Ley to unvote? If so, why?

Irt ley's vote and unvote on lee early on, he claimed it was cause i called her lover itt and he thought we might be soft hinting at being on the same team. Which is silly. Lee and i are good friends.

I said in our qt that she seems ok but that if she gets quiet that's a warning sign. He claims what i said there prompted the unvote. I didnt quite get it but eh.

At some point he said in the qt that he was going to 100% trust me. And he's had me as top town itt as you saw. Prolly for self pres since we're lovers.

Someone should check what was shad's take in me and ley. In class so cant check. But shad voting nego makes me think nego/nini are clean cause they need that one last mislynch.

Based on this you didn't. Which makes me believe Ley's a wolf here, especially since he insinuated earlier that he unvoted because of you.

Ahhh. Nego, Niniel combo.

@ Nego. Do you confirm or deny this accusation?

I believe I have already confirmed it in this thread, plus it would be very silly for anyone to deny their lover.

Right now I trust Niniel the most. Her EoD yesterday was really villagery and there isn't really a post from her that I haven't liked. Obviously her mistrust in me is what I fear might lose us the game but I can see where she is coming from with it.

So from my POV the wolves are in the other two pairs. I've already touched my thoughts re: Nyn/Ley with my doubt on the latter of the two. When it comes to Led/Shad it gets more tricky. I've played an amazing villa game with Shad before (Nyn was actually in it as well, so was BFG) where him and I together with Sooh formed a really solid town core. Which is also why I didn't want Shad lynched yesterday as I wanted to see if I could see that happen again. So far I haven't, though it might be because he subbed in late. On the other hand Led's antics from earlier today read villa for me, and his earlier game didn't scream wolf to me either.

So I'm at Ley/Shad rn as the wolf team.

So basically what happened with the Leelou vote and unvote (no reason to not explain stuff now as we already know Nyn and me are lovers) is that I noticed them calling each other lovers. As I knew Nyn was my lover (obviously), I figured that there might be a very slim chance that they were joking around with the truth (also thinking about, for example, in the game I modded, Nyn straight up saying she was scum page 1, when she was) where they had (both) messed up their lover QT and the mafia QT in their head, as the game had only just started. The chance for that is very small, I am aware, but if it had been true, it would have solved the game on page 3 or something like that. Shortly after the vote, Nyn said something in the QT. I don't remember what it was, but she did not refer to the vote, which made me think that I was, as was really to be expected, wrong, so I unvoted again.

As I said earlier, a very small chance to gain a lot of information, but I unvoted when I knew I wouldn't get anything from it (after all, Nyn wouldn't at once start reacting to it after that point).

Votecount

LedZepMan (1): LedZepMan

Nego (1): Shad

Shad (1): Nynaeve

not voting (3): Leyrann, Nego, Niniel

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

tur_1500571800.png

Edited by BFG

Yeh, sorry for that. GoT and GoT related podcasts/youtubers kind of swollowed me.

Leelou - you say that my vote on Ben is easy. Well, it was the only thing that stuck out at that time. It´s always hard to read new players because I guess it´s an instict to defend yourself.

I have a good feeling of LZM so far. I think he is the only one that I´m "sure" about.I like Ley so far (except for his vote on me) but I lost my confidence in reading him a few games ago. Wouldn´t vote him right now.

I definitely don´t get the joke things that led to Nyn´s vote on Nego. Nyn, tell me about it.

[unvote]

I don´t want to kill LZM and I guess (but could be wrong) that Ben is his lover.

Don´t know who to vote instead. Leelou voting me early is always troublesome but

The bolded. Why are you sure I'm town? I don't think anything I've done ITT vets me.

Niniel was my top town read at a super lazy glance earlier so meh @ her being the leading wagon

OMG! Just realised that it´s only five and a half hour left.

I literally read this and thought "lol well there's one villager".

We'll see when I'm caught up.

Shad talks about how he likes Nineal for town.

Waiting for Shad to catch up.

Why? Need to coordinate with your scum mate?

was this you unvoting or a broken quote? :unsure:

This is the start. I was in the lead with two votes. Shad subs in and write this in his third post. Apparently he has skimmed the thread earlier and find it important to say that he thinks that I´m town. In a normal game I would of course be happy about it. But it draw my attention since I feared that it was a way of keeping Nego alive. 

Niniel was my top town read at a super lazy glance earlier so meh @ her being the leading wagon

Based on?

Tone

OMG! Just realised that it´s only five and a half hour left.

I literally read this and thought "lol well there's one villager".

We'll see when I'm caught up.

I think Shad knows how to read me and later he writes that I post different when mafia (and it´s true) but saying that based on this quote alone?