A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Bonded Mafia [Game thread]

BFG

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already explained it Shad.

"<i>Well, I guess I did not get the information I wanted. I got the information to know I would not get any more. If you really need to know, from my lover.</i>" if this was your explanation, I still don't get it.

[v]Leelou[/v]

[unvote]

What was that all about?

Apparently an attempt to gain info that was fruitful until it actually wasn't.

I'm kind of nervous about Shad. He is sort of defending me and my lover. Which makes me afraid that they are mafia. I mean coming to my help referring to my post where I noticed that the dl is soon seems weird. Like he needs to protect me. Could be that he gets that I'm town but from that post?

Right now I got Nyn as my top town read, I'm liking Shad and LZM, though I can't really call them yet, Nini is still my top scum. Sadly, there's not a lot to go on, and it's almost as much PoE (together with Ben and Nego) as me disliking her going straight for the new player.

What exactly has Nyn done that makes her your top town read?

Niniel's posts on the last page might warrant the conditional that she was the lead wagon, but at two votes I really don't think it does.

She's like Sooh. You can't really detect any emotional engagement in the game when she's scum. She'll go through the motions but it's always a lot more drab.

Leelou and Ley both hoping on her for lack of game-related content in a game with almost no content was kind of weird, especially considering she's not the sort of player you expect to be leading the charge.

In general I don't feel like Leelou has done much of anything yet? and Ley is being weird but he's being weird in the open so not sure what to make of it yet.

Feels like Nego is joking a lot but still trying to make some reads out of the reactions, which is generally a good look.

Nyn's already done more game solving here than in her last few scum rands when she actually had content to fake things by.

I like LZM on a lot of levels plus I want more time to process him specifically.

All of these feel like garbage reads because they are because it's an 11 page game, but yolo would lynch Leelou or Ley.

I'm kind of nervous about Shad. He is sort of defending me and my lover. Which makes me afraid that they are mafia. I mean coming to my help referring to my post where I noticed that the dl is soon seems weird. Like he needs to protect me. Could be that he gets that I'm town but from that post?

lolShad

But I really did.

Might have taken it a bit differently if I'd seen you had the most votes at the time, but I didn't see it so it's not a factor in my initial reaction.

Niniel's posts on the last page might warrant the conditional that she was the lead wagon, but at two votes I really don't think it does.

She's like Sooh. You can't really detect any emotional engagement in the game when she's scum. She'll go through the motions but it's always a lot more drab.

Leelou and Ley both hoping on her for lack of game-related content in a game with almost no content was kind of weird, especially considering she's not the sort of player you expect to be leading the charge.

In general I don't feel like Leelou has done much of anything yet? and Ley is being weird but he's being weird in the open so not sure what to make of it yet.

Feels like Nego is joking a lot but still trying to make some reads out of the reactions, which is generally a good look.

Nyn's already done more game solving here than in her last few scum rands when she actually had content to fake things by.

I like LZM on a lot of levels plus I want more time to process him specifically.

All of these feel like garbage reads because they are because it's an 11 page game, but yolo would lynch Leelou or Ley.

I don't remember Nyn talking about anything else but the joke I made and the reaction to it so I'm not sure where you got that thought. But then again I've never played with her.

@nego and ftr, i didnt "make a joke at you" but rather seized an oppurtunity to talk about getting in Lee's pants so i say again... it seems odd to me that you replied to me with a panty joke. You trying to deflect by saying its odd that i would make a crude joke at pretty much anyone is ridic. I would pretty much always made those jokes barring someone i dislike. And it has no relevance to my impression of you. I still think it's not natural for you.

Fair I guess.

I disagree entirely about nego. He kniws me well, he knows my kind of humor and he also knows his humor is quite different. And that's fine. That's not gonna stop me from having fun. But his retort to me has had an omgusy vibe where he's trying to make it seem like im contradicting myself, which im not, causw my comment was 100% about his nature, and in no universe does that mean i still wont be making those kind of jokes.

And you should know that I'm asexual and don't want to get into anyone's pants and thus do not appreciate jokes like that.

Questions about color are different to me as they have a lesser sexual undertone and to me don't insinuate anything else.

Noted, i wont joke around with you anymore then.

Joking around is more than fine, never said it wasn't. There's just a line I don't want to cross when it comes to jokes.

Dont worry. Not gonna joke with you no more and problem solved.

Dont even remember what she said bar that one post where i agreed with her

Probably a good time to re-read her.

Prolly a good time not to tell me what to do

@nego and ftr, i didnt "make a joke at you" but rather seized an oppurtunity to talk about getting in Lee's pants so i say again... it seems odd to me that you replied to me with a panty joke. You trying to deflect by saying its odd that i would make a crude joke at pretty much anyone is ridic. I would pretty much always made those jokes barring someone i dislike. And it has no relevance to my impression of you. I still think it's not natural for you.

Fair I guess.

I disagree entirely about nego. He kniws me well, he knows my kind of humor and he also knows his humor is quite different. And that's fine. That's not gonna stop me from having fun. But his retort to me has had an omgusy vibe where he's trying to make it seem like im contradicting myself, which im not, causw my comment was 100% about his nature, and in no universe does that mean i still wont be making those kind of jokes.

And you should know that I'm asexual and don't want to get into anyone's pants and thus do not appreciate jokes like that.

Questions about color are different to me as they have a lesser sexual undertone and to me don't insinuate anything else.

Noted, i wont joke around with you anymore then.

Joking around is more than fine, never said it wasn't. There's just a line I don't want to cross when it comes to jokes.

Dont worry. Not gonna joke with you no more and problem solved.

Wow.

Just wow.

This is difficult because I think I'm just now starting to discover what others look for (partly from Shad's running commentary after joining late and catching up). I made one observation yesterday that I discussed with my lover, and they thought that was a reasonable conclusion, but my observation didn't necessarily point to mafia, just likely lovers, so I'm going to primarily go with my gut here and say Nego, because early on, he made a comment about me not having seen the wolves play yet (a knuckle-cracking before pwning the noob?), and his attempts to arouse suspicion on Nynaeve based upon her normal reaction to a joke that he started seems contrived. He also cast early suspicion on me, albeit with sound logic, but it seems like the bulk of his posts are either pointing the finger at the new guy or going to tortured lengths to make Nynaeve look weird in a side conversation that he himself started, and all that combines to just niggle my senses a little.

[v]Nego[/v]

Already explained it Shad.

"<i>Well, I guess I did not get the information I wanted. I got the information to know I would not get any more. If you really need to know, from my lover.</i>" if this was your explanation, I still don't get it.

Then I guess you won't get it. :(

I got nothing of value out of the vote and unvote, only the fact that I got nothing out of value, which was basically null.

Right now I got Nyn as my top town read, I'm liking Shad and LZM, though I can't really call them yet, Nini is still my top scum. Sadly, there's not a lot to go on, and it's almost as much PoE (together with Ben and Nego) as me disliking her going straight for the new player.

What exactly has Nyn done that makes her your top town read?

I like how she is playing. She's my top town read, but it's by no means a strong read. Only compared to the others in this 12-page game.

I'll admit, I kind of just ignored every post with "pants" in it...

So most of Nyn's? Got it.

Exaggeration.