DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mafia--Game Thread--Day 3

Aiel Heart

Zander I'm pretty null on, and not because he's been gone. The "you really think Tina was trying to test a Dice lynch" question doesn't really make sense in context to the prior discussion. I'm not sure how he came to that conclusion.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Sooh - what's my own fault? :(

Making me paranoid about you :wink:

Also everyone, FYI, I won't be here for DL as that is 5am. I think the latest I will be here is probably 1am (7pm Eastern), 4 hours before lynch. That's the latest time my vote can move.

Considering voting Kat. I'll wait to see what else she offers up but I didn't like the nudge on Hallia yesterday and if she's serious about keeping her vote on me for something unrelated to this game or my alignment then yeah, she can swing imo

I'll be checking in every so often tonight. I hope people will come in and provide their thoughts, if not on everyone, then at least on the ones they have thoughts about, and place a vote with reasoning. With the tempo of D1 it's clear that we won't have a clear suspect for EOD, I'm just curious what people are using as the reasons for sussing the people they are sussing.

Anyway, I won't be there for the deadline. It is early morning Saturday morning, no way I am waking up at that time.

Not a lot of content, so I am trying to get reads as much as I can. 

1. Niniel - From what I remember, plays kind of safe if she is scum. I don't see that tone in this game. She is more natural and trying to solve. Feels townish
2. Ley - Slightly rolefishing. But that is what Ley does. Right now null but should be able to read him better as the game goes on.
3. dice - Has felt good so far. Saw him as scum in the Julius Caesar game. He is different here. Questioning more, reading people better . Townish 
4. WiFi (mentored by Sili) - Have mo idea how to read her. Her posts still feel newbish. Null
5. Kat - Didn't like her vote on AJ. It came at a time when there was a bit of pressure on her and about a day to deadline.  Also her repsonse wasn't any better. If she says she wants to vote a better candidate, then her vote on AJ is more than just a joke vote and that feels off. 
6. Aj  - Was trying to start the game and I did find some of his initial reads odd. It was at the start of the game and he feels better now. Null to townish
7. Zander - Much less posts this game compared to his usual. Haven't read him well in any games. None of his posts have stood off this game. So, that's good. Null
8. Hallia - Her play kind of feels different. Sparse, and seems to be making her own points and ignoring those pointed at her. Her vote on me felt opportunistic. She does have her softclaim - but not thinking about it right now. Null to scummy
9. Sooh - Has been active and on top of the game. Good tone overall. Townish

I will still be around an hour more and then go to sleep. Given the slow pace of the game so far, kat does sound to me as the best bet
[v]kat[/v]

What do you mean? 

I won´t be here much longer either. 

Right now I'm feeling worst about Kat and Hallia and best about Sooh. I've mentioned my reasons for all of them already, so I'm going to leave it at this for now, the others I just don't really have a strong opinion either way on yet. I'll probably go to bed within 2 hours, which is when I'll place my vote, as deadline's 5 AM for me too.

[unvote]

Pral's posts are starting to look better imo. I think perhaps he saw my observation about Tina and thought I was trying to build a weak case or something. He's starting to engage pretty regularly this game which is something I'm not used to, probably because of the slow pace, but I'm happy that he's able to be more involved than usual.

Tina's involvement and reads are looking good as well.

I don't know Ley well enough whether to say the pressure about Hallia's soft claim is normal or not. I really don't have an issue with it because this game is kitchen sink and likely most if not all players will have some kind of power.

@Kat - you're serious about wanting to policy lynch me?

Kinda but I probably won't *sighs* [unvote] IF you're town you are a good asset... I just won't trust you

I'm really not sure where to put my vote now though... I don't like Pral's vote on me. It's just kinda blah

Can you go through and talk about how you feel about others in the game?

(if you just did, I'm sorry. Blame my goldfish memory)

I'm really not sure where to put my vote now though... I don't like Pral's vote on me. It's just kinda blah

Can you go through and talk about how you feel about others in the game?

(if you just did, I'm sorry. Blame my goldfish memory)

Zander is null. I kinda figure I know why he's quiet so it's not overly scummy to me. 

Luth seems to be very proactive and giving thoughts. Giving out some scum thoughts on people and it seems natural not stiff or fake. Makes me think she's more town. 

Pral on the other hand seems stiff to me and forced. 

Sooh - Not sure. More proactive than what i'm used to. Not sure how to read it. Seems townish. 

Hallia - I'm not sure. Her thing with ley seems weird. Her possible soft claim is believable though and I wouldn't put it past her 

Ley - Seems weird with Hallia. I'm thinking one of them possibly isn't town, possibly both *shrugs* I wouldn't put that kind of play past Hallia even with the claim but idk 

Dice - I can't read. lol Last game should make that BLATANTLY obvious. 

AJ - not even gonna go there. 

Wifi - has been uncharacteristically quiet today. But she could just not be able to get on. not sure about her. 

I dont know why you want to discuss it so deeply. Any one could say that and it wouldn't necessarily be a claim of any kind. It could just be confidence speaking. Fishing?

No, not fishing. I don't care wheter or not I know any role you might have. I just want to know why you would do a soft claim.

Let me phrase it differently, as this is what I actually want to know: What did you want to accomplish by soft-claiming?

(of course, this could be "making something happen" as well as "avoiding something happening" (like a hard claim cop (slightly different example) would maybe be "avoid getting lynched))

why does Yates fake claim a lot? Why does Red bulldog?  

Why does hallia say stuff like that? Cause she Hallia and she does that sometimes. 

But shes also right  people do say it as a statement of their belief/intention in themselves or their game OR to suck the mafia in.

i notmally wouldnt like this whole line but honestly? to me that ios just Ley being LEy

So it's kind of a joke vote.

But you're leaving it on 9 hours before deadline.

What?

tell me what it hurts at this time?

if she left it there til after DL thats a different argument but right NOW? whats the harm?

Nin the timing of my vote wouldn't have made sense at any other time... until RIGHT before I voted I didn't have that reason to vote. I will take it off.. When I find a better candidate. currently I am not a good candidiate for me, but I do think you're town from the work you put in. 

What do you mean by "better candidate"? Why keep a vote if it was only a joke vote? 

It's only kind of a joke vote. I will never trust AJ this game unless he's mod cleared. And by a better candidate I mean until I see something that makes me suspicious of someone I don't know that I will change. *shrugs* Right now I'm not sure that Ley and Hallia are t/t *shrugs* the way they're going at each other over nothing makes me think that at least one of them has an agenda... seems to be Ley, but I can't be sure. 

I am sorry, but with less than 12 hours to deadline, that is not a good enough reason .If it was made early in the game, it would be fine. Not now.

this post pings me.  its D1  yeah 5 RL days but nothing really significant has happened at all

Zander hasn't been very active, but I'm going to ask everyone not to lynch him D1. He has his reasons for not having been super active in the game so far, and I am convinced he will come back more strongly as the game goes on. 

[v]Leyrann[/v]

But i wanna lynch ZANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmon sooh!  you know it will be fun!!!!!!!!!  :D

Zander I'm pretty null on, and not because he's been gone. The "you really think Tina was trying to test a Dice lynch" question doesn't really make sense in context to the prior discussion. I'm not sure how he came to that conclusion.

would it make more sense if he had used the words "testing the waters" ??? cause thats what hes saying imo

Archived