DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mafia--Game Thread--Day 3

Aiel Heart

ok  well seriously hes a hard read but right now hes kinda just being ley you know? its pretty null imo

right now  all things considered i think we need to take both ley and halli off the table today

what do you think?

I am inclined to agree, but I do hope he steps it up tomorrow. I need to feel like he's town soon.

yeah  im leaning that way but id like to be sure

halli sooh   where do you stand on peeps?

currently im liking you two leaning on ley and liking niniel

not liking pral and trying to wrap my head around wifi   she seems different this game

I'd like to give wifi some more time. This game started out very differently from Rey mafia, so she is different here. So am I. 

I posted my reads earlier, but I'm finding myself backtracking a bit of Pral. He's not as towny as I remembered.

Yourself I need to assess over time. Not lynching you today. 

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wifi is different this game because she is TRYING to NOT make run on sentences.

She is TRYING to think before she posts.  which is taking a lot longer than the normally long time it took her to post before.

She is TRYING to get her facts straight before she posts. Which is...(see above)

She is TRYING to keep up to date and do all of the above.  Which is...(see above)

pral  for me its largely that one post. it REALLY pinged me.

hes more active so far  which everyone has wanted but his posts are causing a lot of differing opinions. that can be good can be bad.

but my guts off on him.  thats what made my vote. its gut read  no meta or logic behind it

Can you quote the post? My brain is frail this time of night.

ok  well seriously hes a hard read but right now hes kinda just being ley you know? its pretty null imo

right now  all things considered i think we need to take both ley and halli off the table today

what do you think?

I am inclined to agree, but I do hope he steps it up tomorrow. I need to feel like he's town soon.

not liking pral and trying to wrap my head around wifi   she seems different this game

I'd like to give wifi some more time. This game started out very differently from Rey mafia, so she is different here. So am I. 

I posted my reads earlier, but I'm finding myself backtracking a bit of Pral. He's not as towny as I remembered.

i got you paranoid sooh?? :D

Nin the timing of my vote wouldn't have made sense at any other time... until RIGHT before I voted I didn't have that reason to vote. I will take it off.. When I find a better candidate. currently I am not a good candidiate for me, but I do think you're town from the work you put in. 

What do you mean by "better candidate"? Why keep a vote if it was only a joke vote? 

It's only kind of a joke vote. I will never trust AJ this game unless he's mod cleared. And by a better candidate I mean until I see something that makes me suspicious of someone I don't know that I will change. *shrugs* Right now I'm not sure that Ley and Hallia are t/t *shrugs* the way they're going at each other over nothing makes me think that at least one of them has an agenda... seems to be Ley, but I can't be sure. 

I am sorry, but with less than 12 hours to deadline, that is not a good enough reason .If it was made early in the game, it would be fine. Not now.

this one Sooh

what do you think?

Last game just proved something to me which has happened a couple of times before. If I leave you alone, and almost forget about you in a game, you're scum. I want to see if that happens this game. The moment I feel you're slipping under my radar, I'm leading a lynch on you. You can bet on it :wink:

So it's kind of a joke vote.

But you're leaving it on 9 hours before deadline.

What?

tell me what it hurts at this time?

if she left it there til after DL thats a different argument but right NOW? whats the harm?

Zander I'm pretty null on, and not because he's been gone. The "you really think Tina was trying to test a Dice lynch" question doesn't really make sense in context to the prior discussion. I'm not sure how he came to that conclusion.

would it make more sense if he had used the words "testing the waters" ??? cause thats what hes saying imo

red: you're asking the wrong question imo. It doesn't hurt anything, obviously, but more importantly what is it helping? How is semi joke policy voting me productive? It's more relative to this game or what my alignment is. To further that, what has been done/been doing since? Who is she voting?

Blue: I know what he was saying. It's not about 'testing the waters' because that's not how Tina meant the vote. Nor the point I was making about it. There's no conversation anywhere about her wanting to actually lynch you, so I don't see how that is the conclusion he came to.

AJ, I want to ask you a very direct question. Why should I not lynch you?

Because I'm town ldo

Nin the timing of my vote wouldn't have made sense at any other time... until RIGHT before I voted I didn't have that reason to vote. I will take it off.. When I find a better candidate. currently I am not a good candidiate for me, but I do think you're town from the work you put in. 

What do you mean by "better candidate"? Why keep a vote if it was only a joke vote? 

It's only kind of a joke vote. I will never trust AJ this game unless he's mod cleared. And by a better candidate I mean until I see something that makes me suspicious of someone I don't know that I will change. *shrugs* Right now I'm not sure that Ley and Hallia are t/t *shrugs* the way they're going at each other over nothing makes me think that at least one of them has an agenda... seems to be Ley, but I can't be sure. 

I am sorry, but with less than 12 hours to deadline, that is not a good enough reason .If it was made early in the game, it would be fine. Not now.

this one Sooh

Doesn't really ping me. I feel null about it. Why does it ping you? Is it something Pral wouldn't do?

Ley's post and vote is gross and a waste. Hilariously contradictory to the entire point he is making against Hallia for soft claiming.

Wifi read's look almost exactly the same I have seen in every game with her so far. The reasons are generic but her process seems the same for the most part.

I'm not really feeling the Pral lynch. His vote on Kat is fine imo, and I sort of liked how he wasn't just musing around like a better part of the roster waiting for actual content to start. He started probing without needing to be told to.

[v]Kat[/v]

what do you think?

Last game just proved something to me which has happened a couple of times before. If I leave you alone, and almost forget about you in a game, you're scum. I want to see if that happens this game. The moment I feel you're slipping under my radar, I'm leading a lynch on you. You can bet on it :wink:

lol  so if i prove myself town to you early i better not get busy with work i guess :D

So it's kind of a joke vote.

But you're leaving it on 9 hours before deadline.

What?

tell me what it hurts at this time?

if she left it there til after DL thats a different argument but right NOW? whats the harm?

Zander I'm pretty null on, and not because he's been gone. The "you really think Tina was trying to test a Dice lynch" question doesn't really make sense in context to the prior discussion. I'm not sure how he came to that conclusion.

would it make more sense if he had used the words "testing the waters" ??? cause thats what hes saying imo

red: you're asking the wrong question imo. It doesn't hurt anything, obviously, but more importantly what is it helping? How is semi joke policy voting me productive? It's more relative to this game or what my alignment is. To further that, what has been done/been doing since? Who is she voting?

Blue: I know what he was saying. It's not about 'testing the waters' because that's not how Tina meant the vote. Nor the point I was making about it. There's no conversation anywhere about her wanting to actually lynch you, so I don't see how that is the conclusion he came to.

Bold  i totally get what ure saying but AT THAT TIME it wasnt hurting anything. Whats she then does as game on makes a difference. My question was about the whinging about her vote sitting there.

Ive done that before  i have no problem with it AS LONG AS YOU DO SOMETHING BEFORE DL.  if she doesnt then shes on the radar.

make sense?

the Red. Cause its Zander bro. Its Zander

She also stated it wasn't entirely a joke too. She said something along the lines that if she didn't find a better suspect then she would keep her vote on me.

For no other reason than me being scum in a different game

I get what you're saying Dice, but I was also adding that since she voted/unvoted me I don't recall anything new. She made an OMGUS read on Pral, but that's about it.

agreed  right now im following my gut but im not opposed to a kat lynch

Fair enough

dice...why the push on pral? 

sooh: here are some quotes that I believe are some good questions he's asked:

Mostly jokes so far and the game hasn't seriously started. So, let's do this

Not a ton. Got slayed at work today, thinking about going out for a beer and maybe some poutine :biggrin:

Seems like mostly everyone is still joking around. I agree Sooh seems loose which is good to see. Hallia seems ~happy to be playing.
Ley is making redundant statements and apparently taking jokes very serious. We all know how that turned out in another game :rolleyes:

Only thing I thought was ~weird was Tina making a joke vote a few pages after her OP, which is such a silly thing but nothing else has stood out to me beyond that and Ley.

Both are on expected lines. Ley taking jokes seriously and Tina making subtle jokes at the beginning of the game.

Why does the latter stand out to you? From what I remember, Tina does it a both town and scum. What was weird about that?

Here he is asking a legitimate question...by the way it was her THIRD post...but who's counting.  :dry:

So, what do you think of Nini's post? AJ made his point but I didn't see you making any regarding it

Also, did you just say I sheeped, Kat? I was the first to vote. I am unclear what you mean.

You did sheep though. AJ mentioned tone, and you agreed with a vote.

Actually he asked what I thought. I said my thoughts, then voted for pressure. He followed suit.

Still didn't get from you what your thoughts on Nini's post were. As pointed out (by Zander, I guess), your post implied that you agreed with AJ about his thoughts about Nini. Am I correct in that understanding?

He's still digging here because Hallia didn't answer the question fully imo.

Aaand I was ninjad.

Can you talk more about her joking style? I assume you're not bothered by her joke vote coming late. Why do you think AJ is?

Her joking style is not being out in the face jokes and more of subtle things. Like voting someone, or short comments. That is pretty much what she did.

I don't see how her vote came late. It was literally her second post in the game. AJ's point about her dice vote not coming as OP is a very minor point to harp on, is what I feel.

I don't feel that it was a matter of it being her second post in the game, but where we were in the game

This is the post that I am talking about. 

Actually it was her THIRD post in the game... :smile:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/98528-the-league-of-extraordinary-gentlemen-mafia-game-thread-day-1/?view=findpost&p=3691390

This post. You were trying to talk as if my views about Nini was wrong and her vote on dice was more than just a joke post. Is that what you were saying?

Here he is asking for clarification. 

Archived