DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mafia--Game Thread--Day 3

Aiel Heart

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is Kat btw? I would like for her to get here, though I guess her chances of posting are the best when she's at work, and she might not be anymore?

I really don't like her disappearing.

wifi  im a gut player and i tone read

my gut isnt liking pral  mainly off that one post. every time i ignore my gut i end up regretting it    in mafia trivial pursuit whatever  so i try not to.  but there no logic to it and it isnt perfect

i isod him and really? to me he doesnt seem to be actually SAYING anything if that makes sense

She unvoted, but that was around the last time she posted anything.

Ah, yes, you're correct. 

Still don't like the radio silence though.

[unvote]

[v]Katiora[/v]

What a day.

sup AJ

Not a ton. Got slayed at work today, thinking about going out for a beer and maybe some poutine :biggrin:

Seems like mostly everyone is still joking around. I agree Sooh seems loose which is good to see. Hallia seems ~happy to be playing.

Ley is making redundant statements and apparently taking jokes very serious. We all know how that turned out in another game :rolleyes:

Only thing I thought was ~weird was Tina making a joke vote a few pages after her OP, which is such a silly thing but nothing else has stood out to me beyond that and Ley.

What a day.

sup AJ

Not a ton. Got slayed at work today, thinking about going out for a beer and maybe some poutine :biggrin:

Seems like mostly everyone is still joking around. I agree Sooh seems loose which is good to see. Hallia seems ~happy to be playing.

Ley is making redundant statements and apparently taking jokes very serious. We all know how that turned out in another game :rolleyes:

Only thing I thought was ~weird was Tina making a joke vote a few pages after her OP, which is such a silly thing but nothing else has stood out to me beyond that and Ley.

AJ is another secret Canadian from San Diego...????!!!!!

I dont know about the Nini thing but I dont disagree with the rest atp.

I've only begun to discover the amazingness that is poutine lol. There's a brewery nearby that makes it with duck meat, delicious.

And yeah, I almost feel dumb saying it because it's such a small thing but not much has jumped out at me at a glance. I'll see how things open up once we move past the jokes.

Would like to see what else Ley brings.

Mostly jokes so far and the game hasn't seriously started. So, let's do this

Both are on expected lines. Ley taking jokes seriously and Tina making subtle jokes at the beginning of the game.

Why does the latter stand out to you? From what I remember, Tina does it a both town and scum. What was weird about that?

I know Nini typically votes Dice in most games that I've played with them both, so not much thought into that. I guess the timing of it stood out since she did it later on as opposed to her OP. It would've felt more natural that way imo. Again, hardly substantial just something that I noticed skimming the early pages of the game.

I'll be able to judge better whenever she opens up more. She's typically not a hard player to read for me.

Here's the whole thing.  

I am not sure why Pral even mentioned it, as Aj repeatedly said it was just such a minor thing.

Archived