DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mafia--Game Thread--Day 3

Aiel Heart

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ley has, like I said, pinged me twice. First when he appeared to take my fake reads seriously, second when he asked Hallia to full claim. I explained why I think the full claim was bad, and the first one, being too serious in the beginning of the game, it's just something I find scummy. Scums want to get going on lynching villagers quickly.

With Pral, it's not a single thing that makes me feel iffy. It's more the whole content of his posts. 

Perhaps you can point out some of Pral's questions that you feel have been good?

ok  well seriously hes a hard read but right now hes kinda just being ley you know? its pretty null imo

right now  all things considered i think we need to take both ley and halli off the table today

what do you think?

I am inclined to agree, but I do hope he steps it up tomorrow. I need to feel like he's town soon.

ok  well seriously hes a hard read but right now hes kinda just being ley you know? its pretty null imo

right now  all things considered i think we need to take both ley and halli off the table today

what do you think?

I am inclined to agree, but I do hope he steps it up tomorrow. I need to feel like he's town soon.

yeah  im leaning that way but id like to be sure

halli sooh   where do you stand on peeps?

currently im liking you two leaning on ley and liking niniel

not liking pral and trying to wrap my head around wifi   she seems different this game

pral  for me its largely that one post. it REALLY pinged me.

hes more active so far  which everyone has wanted but his posts are causing a lot of differing opinions. that can be good can be bad.

but my guts off on him.  thats what made my vote. its gut read  no meta or logic behind it

Archived