DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mafia--Game Thread--Day 3

Aiel Heart

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I have to vote or risk being rand.killed. I just feel bad for kat. she is almost always the first to get lynched or people wanna lynch her..  :dry: Thing is my two slightly scummy reads are being town read by majority of players so if I go after them without a significant amount of evidence then I am getting lynched :dry: sooo..... I will [v] katiora [/v] now she is at L1 but hallia please don't hammer...she might come on. and make a claim.

What a day.

sup AJ

Not a ton. Got slayed at work today, thinking about going out for a beer and maybe some poutine :biggrin:

Seems like mostly everyone is still joking around. I agree Sooh seems loose which is good to see. Hallia seems ~happy to be playing.

Ley is making redundant statements and apparently taking jokes very serious. We all know how that turned out in another game :rolleyes:

Only thing I thought was ~weird was Tina making a joke vote a few pages after her OP, which is such a silly thing but nothing else has stood out to me beyond that and Ley.

What a day.

sup AJ

Not a ton. Got slayed at work today, thinking about going out for a beer and maybe some poutine :biggrin:

Seems like mostly everyone is still joking around. I agree Sooh seems loose which is good to see. Hallia seems ~happy to be playing.

Ley is making redundant statements and apparently taking jokes very serious. We all know how that turned out in another game :rolleyes:

Only thing I thought was ~weird was Tina making a joke vote a few pages after her OP, which is such a silly thing but nothing else has stood out to me beyond that and Ley.

AJ is another secret Canadian from San Diego...????!!!!!

I dont know about the Nini thing but I dont disagree with the rest atp.

I've only begun to discover the amazingness that is poutine lol. There's a brewery nearby that makes it with duck meat, delicious.

And yeah, I almost feel dumb saying it because it's such a small thing but not much has jumped out at me at a glance. I'll see how things open up once we move past the jokes.

Would like to see what else Ley brings.

Mostly jokes so far and the game hasn't seriously started. So, let's do this

Both are on expected lines. Ley taking jokes seriously and Tina making subtle jokes at the beginning of the game.

Why does the latter stand out to you? From what I remember, Tina does it a both town and scum. What was weird about that?

I know Nini typically votes Dice in most games that I've played with them both, so not much thought into that. I guess the timing of it stood out since she did it later on as opposed to her OP. It would've felt more natural that way imo. Again, hardly substantial just something that I noticed skimming the early pages of the game.

I'll be able to judge better whenever she opens up more. She's typically not a hard player to read for me.

Here's the whole thing.  

I am not sure why Pral even mentioned it, as Aj repeatedly said it was just such a minor thing.

I think the point Pral was pointing out, as I understand it, was that he thought I was saying Nini's vote looked bad because it was her second (third actually) post instead of her OP.

Which was halfway correct. It wasn't which number of her posts it was, just that the timing felt forced since it's a meta thing she does. I can see how he might think the point he thought I was making was weak, since she does it every game.

What a day.

sup AJ

What a day.

sup AJ

AJ is another secret Canadian from San Diego...????!!!!!

I dont know about the Nini thing but I dont disagree with the rest atp.

I've only begun to discover the amazingness that is poutine lol. There's a brewery nearby that makes it with duck meat, delicious.

And yeah, I almost feel dumb saying it because it's such a small thing but not much has jumped out at me at a glance. I'll see how things open up once we move past the jokes.

Would like to see what else Ley brings.

Mostly jokes so far and the game hasn't seriously started. So, let's do this

Both are on expected lines. Ley taking jokes seriously and Tina making subtle jokes at the beginning of the game.

Why does the latter stand out to you? From what I remember, Tina does it a both town and scum. What was weird about that?

I know Nini typically votes Dice in most games that I've played with them both, so not much thought into that. I guess the timing of it stood out since she did it later on as opposed to her OP. It would've felt more natural that way imo. Again, hardly substantial just something that I noticed skimming the early pages of the game.

I'll be able to judge better whenever she opens up more. She's typically not a hard player to read for me.

Here's the whole thing.  

I am not sure why Pral even mentioned it, as Aj repeatedly said it was just such a minor thing.

I think the point Pral was pointing out, as I understand it, was that he thought I was saying Nini's vote looked bad because it was her second (third actually) post instead of her OP.

Which was halfway correct. It wasn't which number of her posts it was, just that the timing felt forced since it's a meta thing she does. I can see how he might think the point he thought I was making was weak, since she does it every game.

Could it have possibly happened that nini forgot to vote dice, realized it after rereading the thread (and seeing all the other joke votes) and then voted him? It's just a thought.

Eh, I'm not as keen

If you both feel that way

[unvote]

[v] Pral [/v]

What changed?

Mainly leaning on two of my town reads vs someone I'm on the fence about.  Clearly Ley isn't going to be on the table.  And so who else, though now Kat is up.

I think maybe you guys are misunderstanding what the whole point was.

I don't care what post of Nini's the vote came in. I don't care "where" we were in the game.

What I was saying is that the way it came across was a little forced because it was several pages and posts in compared to if she did it in her OP.

Is that nitpicking? Probably but I also don't think it's a terrible observation for 7-8 pages of content that was mostly fluff.

Okay, It's not as confusing as I thought it to be. I don't know if "several" is the right word...lemme check...well she posted OP on pg 1, 2nd on pg 2 and vote on pg 4.  So I guess it was several pages between OP and vote :dry: by like 1 page. :dry: 

I guess for now on I'll just slank super hard as a wolf and make the game easy?

I would like to know what you meant by this post however??  We were over the joke phase by then and into the "serious" phase imo as it was posted only 8 hours 23 minutes till deadline. :smile::dry:

Archived