DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mafia--Game Thread--Day 3

Aiel Heart

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D1 as a whole screwed us over.

Leys non claim claim put a HUGE target on him.

Sooh  hint for future    DONT say ure even night commuter  just claim commuter  otherwise they wouldnt have shot you.  Could you take someone with you? im assuming you just left town.

@mafia  Why did I get killed? 

I was odd night commuter :tongue:

I would just like to mention one thing for the next time anyone plays a kitchen sink game: It is as close as it gets to mandatory to put exactly 1 vanilla town in a kitchen sink game, to the point it can be considered as valid a town claim as any other role. So next time don't go all out on Nini for claming VT in a kitchen sink game.

I would just like to mention one thing for the next time anyone plays a kitchen sink game: It is as close as it gets to mandatory to put exactly 1 vanilla town in a kitchen sink game, to the point it can be considered as valid a town claim as any other role. So next time don't go all out on Nini for claming VT in a kitchen sink game.

Technically not true, at the least Mynd didn't include VT in his Avengers game

I think it was a 'Darthe rule' so whether or not it's true probably depends on the mod

*nods*

Pral did a good job defending me though, so I think that helped my lynch as well. 

They should have realised that I usually bus my teammates. Not defend them  :wink:

I'll keep that in mind for the future :tongue: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived